from $196 / night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $196 - $276
- Per week:
- $1365 - $1925
Description from owner
This beautiful beachside home with huge park like yard is the ideal tropical paradise. Listen to the ocean from the back yard of this home which is situated in a very safe, quiet neighborhood, and the condo-free, secluded beach is only a 5 minute walk, 3 houses N and 3 houses E and you're there.
* The newly renovated 1800SF home has beautiful hickory floors in the main areas, comfortable carpet in the bedrooms, and tile in baths. The master suite contains a queen sleep number bed, a TV and a private full bath with tiled walk in shower and walk in closet. The second bedroom has a queen bed and shares the bath (tub/shower and door to the pool area) with the living areas. The living room with high-end furniture is a great place to relax in the evening or if the weather isn't cooperating to watch cable HDTV or a movie. The office/family room with the futon contains an additional HDTV with cable as well. The house and pool areas have WIFI throughout.
* Should you wish to cook at home, the awesome kitchen with stainless appliances and granite is completely equipped for your convenience and is open to the living/dining room which seats 8. This house offers perfect outdoor living. Grill & Eat your meals on the covered lanai, or under the umbrella covered dining table on the pool deck. Don't worry there are many great restaurants close by if you don't feel like cooking.
* Relax after a day at the beach in one of many premium covered lounge chairs next to the screened in solar heated pool and Jacuzzi, or on a float in the inviting pool water, the outdoor space at this home is just awesome.
* Keep your car out of the weather in the oversized garage. A washer and dryer are available for your convenience for clothes and provided linens during your stay. (Cleaning Service is only provided after check out not during stay.)
If all this isn't enough compared to a hotel, we also provide Beach Chairs, Beach Umbrella, Beach Towels, Float, Boogie Board, 2-Bicycles, Corn Hole Game to insure outdoor fun.
Main House Sleeps 5 Adults (2 Queens & 1 Sleeper Sofa) & 1 Child on Smaller Futon)
NEED MORE SPACE - LESS SPACE ?? NO PROBLEM
ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR - GUEST HOUSE
The property shares a beautiful 900 SF, 1 Bedroom (King Bed with Topper), 1 Bath "Guest House" that can accommodate 4 additional guests (Queen Sleeper Sofa with Memory Foam Topper). Fully equipped Kitchen, Grill, TV with Cable & WIFI , and Private areas from main house. (**See photos shown at end of main house photos**)
(If available - add on to main house for $125.00 a night or rent instead of main house for $155.00 per night. (Price may change during events & holidays)
Beds: 2 Queen Beds, 2 Sofa Beds
About the area
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Parking Included
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Fax machine
- Hair dryer
- CD player
- Satellite TV
- Video player
- Washing machine
- Cycling Trips
- Water sports
- Horse riding
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Ormond Beach, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Write a review Reviews (2)
– based on 2 reviews
Great location. We were there for Rolex 24 hr race. (10 miles away) This would be a great location for Daytona 500 and Bike week. (keep in mind it is to nice a property to party to hard) I walked to beach and surf fished with all the locals. Very relaxing. I also took out a local fishing guide. I caught my first redfish. Now I know why redfish are so popular. THere are large flee markets withen 10 miles. Also several antique mauls. I would definitely go again...
This property was perfect. Short walk to the beach and it was very clean. The property had everything you needed, you just had to bring clothes.