* 6 miles to Bings Landing for easy, convenient boat launching on Intracoastal and Long Creek conservation area, a designated canoe trail through a many-acre, pristine preserve.
* 15 miles to spectacular Matanzas National Monument with itâ€™s free educational boat trip to (and in!) the fort. Walk along the soft, miles-long white-sand beach with its sandbar-formed protected areas for swimming (perfect for children!) and see pelicans and often
* 22 miles to charming historic St Augustine and the alligator farm.
* 25 miles to Ormond Beach (Don't miss ocean-view dining at Betty's A1A Cafe!) and the enchanting Tomoka River & State Park
* 30 miles to Daytona Beach
* 40 miles to Silver Springs (manatees & great snorkeling!)
* 50 miles to Jacksonville
Lots of things to do and see and great restaurants!
|Apr 01 2016||Oct 31 2016||-||-||$900||$1,100||1 Week|
|: 3 p.m. : 12 p.m.|
|Payment Options: Personal Check|
|Other Fees: $25 hr cleaning if not left as found so that cleaning is necessary.|
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Palm Coast, Florida
April 8, 2012
All you could ask for!!!
Week at 12 Driftwood in Palm Coast
March 14, 2011
What a lovely house! I rated it a 4 star but I really think its more 4.5. Theres just two things that could have made this a 5 star. 1- When on vacation most like to sleep in and lounge in bed watching tv, but there werent any tv's in two of the bedrooms so only the master suite and suite off from the pool were able to do that. 2-The water was hard on our skin. We used bath beads and lots of lotion but still our skin took a beating. A water softener would be great. These are minor things so I would highly recommend this home for a family vacation.
"We loved your place. The pictures do not do it justice!"