Private Peaceful Paradise to Kayak, Canoe, or Fish
From $37 / night
Pets allowed: Yes
* 6 miles to Bings Landing for easy, convenient boat launching on Intracoastal and Long Creek conservation area, a designated canoe trail through a many-acre, pristine preserve.
* 15 miles to spectacular Matanzas National Monument with it's free educational boat trip to (and in!) the fort. Walk along the soft, miles-long white-sand beach with its sandbar-formed protected areas for swimming (perfect for children!) and see pelicans and often
* 22 miles to charming historic St Augustine and the alligator farm.
* 25 miles to Ormond Beach (Don't miss ocean-view dining at Betty's A1A Cafe!) and the enchanting Tomoka River & State Park
* 30 miles to Daytona Beach
* 40 miles to Silver Springs (manatees & great snorkeling!)
* 50 miles to Jacksonville
Lots of things to do and see and great restaurants!
|Apr 01 2017||Oct 31 2017||-||-||$900||$1,100||1 Week|
|Check In: 3 p.m. Check Out: 12 p.m.|
|Payment Options: Personal Check|
|Other Fees: $25 hr cleaning if not left as found so that cleaning is necessary.|
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Palm Coast, Florida
April 8, 2012
All you could ask for!!!
"We loved your place. The pictures do not do it justice!"