2nd floor, beach front, no booking fees!
Price for guests, Nights
- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $125 - $250
- Per week:
- $700 - $1750
Description from owner
TripAdvisor Property ID: 7151211
About the area
Centrally located in Panama City Beach translates to easy access to everything the area has to offer.
Everything to do in, on, above, below and around the water is either on site at the beach rental stand or nearby at the marina on Thomas Drive.
There you will find three areas that offer unique activities from private party boat and jet ski rentals to dinner/dance cruises; gospel cruises; swim with dolphins cruises; Shell Island cruises; pirate cruises; speed boat trips; fishing charters of every description; famous restaurants; seafood shops and more.
A block away from the marina is St. Andrew's State Park - a wonder of nature, history, Shell Island ferry trips, public grills, boat launch and famous beaches.
Majestic Beach Resort and Conference Center is the only 4.3 star full service resort in Panama City Beach. It is self contained with abundant private garage parking.
* 3 large outdoor pools (one is partially covered)
* 2 heated indoor pools
* 3 hot tubs
* Wading pool with waterfall and baby pool
* 650 feet of beach frontage located in the heart of Panama City Beach
* Three boardwalks to the beach
* Extensive and beautiful tropical landscaping
* Four state-of-the-art elevators
* Pool-side dining, snack bar, and beach-side vending areas in season
* Large fitness center with separate men's and women's steam and sauna rooms, (extra fee applies)
* Tennis courts
* Free onsite movie theatre that seats 150
* Ground-floor market, deli, Starbucks Coffee
*24/7 trained security
* On site beach rentals, para sailing and more
* Onsite movie rental
* Game room, mailroom, and trash chutes
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Sea view
- Wheelchair users
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- CD player
- Satellite TV
- Video player
- Washing machine
- Cycling Trips
- Games room
- Water sports
- Horse riding
Owner Supplied Testimonials
What our guests love, besides being in a full-service resort, is the convenience of being on the second floor, directly on the beach. You cannot see into the condo, day or night, but you can see out to the glorious beach, gulf and endless skies.
We try to think of everything you will need. We supply laundry supplies so that you will have an endless source of fresh bath linens. Guests appreciate that all the linens and kitchen needs are supplied. Just head to your favorite local seafood shop/grocery store and prepare your meals while watching the dolphins play.