- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $107 - $800
- Per week:
- $425 - $1425
2 Full baths
Description from owner
Dunes of Panama, beachfront 2br, 4th floor, free beach service, updated, massage chair, assigned covered parking.
Special Deal: $1000 total gets you week of Mar 7 or $900 any open week in April
This is the best value (hence fastest booking) at Dunes of Panama for 7 years running. A top flight condo at below market pricing. Fastest booking condo at Dunes 2011 to 2018 because we give more for less, and have booked virtually every week for 6 straight years. In 2019 will consider pets for $150 fee
In addition to stunning gulf views from our 4th floor beachfront condo (with large balcony off living and master bedroom), and the regular Dunes amenities, we have unique amenities to make your vacation special:
- condo comes with free beach service (2 loungers and umbrella) $175 value!.
- Condo comes with one of a handful of assigned parking spots— you’ll love this.
- New pretty much everything...new floors, cabinets, appliances, countertops, paint and most furnishings.
- Upgraded Balcony furniture. We are one of the few units in PCB that doesn't have that cheapo plastic stuff from Walmart...enjoy view in style and comfort. This is a bigger deal than it sounds...check out the pictures of the other units and ask if you'd want to sit in those for a week and look thru balcony railing like you're in jail.
- Our three flat screen TV’s (42”, and two 32”) come with a library of DVDs (including Disney and cartoons for the kids). Some absentee investor owned units actually have tube TVs, seriously.
- Wireless connection in room.
- Unlocked owner's closet with beach stuff. Check before you buy at Walmart.
- Three inch thick binder with menus from all the local restaurants for your dining pleasure. Our guests have graciously added menus et al., from their favorite places.
- A cupboard of board and party games, cards, for evening pleasure. Beach toys in owner's closet.
- Full sized water heater (not a condo miniature) so you don’t run out of hot water. Have stayed with 8 people and never run out of hot water!
- Virtually nothing in condo is older than 2011, most newer. Fully stocked kitchen supplies (down to the last measuring spoon) replaced along
- The usual stuff too; king bed, two fulls, pull out couch, fully equipped kitchen with fridge/icemaker and dishwasher, washer/dryer, new small appliances, flat screen LCD TVs, huge balcony.
We believe that we have one of the best 2 BRs available at Dunes of Panama, certainly in terms of the actual building and location, location within the building, and in the dozens of special touches and unique amenities that we (as former PCB renters ourselves), believe we would most appreciate in a vacation rental ourselves. If you've ever rented a beach vacation condo and said 'I wish they had this' -- that is how we put our condo together. So you'll find the stuff that perhaps might not occur to an absentee landlord that doesn't use the place. If our guests think something is missing, we have a guest book that they can make suggestions so we can constantly improve.
We are on the fourth floor of the coveted “B” building. The B building has an unobstructed view of both the beach and two of the three pools and there are only 40 units in the building. It is closest to most of the amenities (pools, tennis courts). It is physically possible, I suppose, to get a unit that is geographically closer to the beach, but you're splitting hairs over 20 steps or so. Not scientific, but polling the 'stay at Dunes every year crowd' tell me they like building B the best. All the buildings are nice with spectacular views, but we think 'B' is the best.
We are constantly updating and improving our unit, trying to provide every conceivable amenity we can pack into the unit;
I look at the some of these ads for the same type unit as ours, but outdated, without the great view, none of the perks we offer, and they charge hundreds more. I don't get it. We use the condo all the time and it is much more important to us to get guests that won't tear the place up, rather than try and squeeze an extra couple of hundred a week out of guests. Pay more and get less somewhere else if you want.
The secret to our low pricing is that, even after extensive renovations, we paid a half to a third of what most other owners did. So, yes, we really do charge less for a nicer unit and there really isn't a catch. This is more of a hobby than a business, and by charging under market we can be rented for the year by February and not have to worry about it.
Try us once and we think you’ll agree and come back.
Note: No smoking. Someone in party MUST be 25 or older to check-in.
Beds: 1 King Bed, 2 Double Beds, 1 Sofa Bed
Read more Read less
About the area
Interaction with guest
Kem And E.
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 11:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: 2 Full beds
Beds in other rooms: Sofa beds
- Air conditioning
- Shared outdoor pool (heated)
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Secure parking
- Pet Friendly
- Sea view
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Video player
- Washing machine
- Cycling Trips
- Water sports
- Horse riding
- Pool or snooker table
- 2 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Panama City Beach, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (5)
– based on 5 reviews
“Best View on the Beach!”
This is a great condo with wonderful amenities & absolutely the best view in PCB! This is the kind of property that you want to return to year after year. Extremely family friendly, quiet & the owners are the very best. I highly recommend this unit!
My family and I love to travel to the beaches of Florida, but what made the experience unforgettable was our stay at this beautiful condo in May 17th-23rd of 2015 . The beach themed decor, pristine cleanliness of the condo and the property, down to the toys for the children to play with gave it a very homey feeling and was more than we could have imagined. The amenities were bar none. We lounged by the two beautiful pools, or had beach days on the white sand beaches steps away from the property; we also enjoyed all the nearby shops and restaurants . The location is perfect!!! The owners Kem and Beth were very hospitable; we would go back year after year if there is availability .
“Epitome of luxury”
I don't think I should have to write more because the title explains it all; however, to make sure this gets the justice it deserves I'll write on. My family and I have been a long time visitor to Panama City and have stayed in our fair share of condos that range from the cockroach and mold infected to 4 star terrace suites. I rate this condo on the latter end and pushing further. The decor is wonderfully beaches themed, but it's not over the top in your face letting you know that you are on vacation at all times. My favorite part was the massage chair, and my family can attest to the fact that it was mine for the week. While I'm not a huge tv on vacation person, they did have a large flat screen that we were able to watch family movies along with playing some board games. The layout with the kitchen (look brand new too) to the dining and living room made it easy for us to cook and eat all while enjoying each other's company. The view is also amazing. There is nothing quite like waking up and grabbing a cup of joe and watching the sunrise. It's gorgeous. The condo was an easy walk to two pools, one is heated and the other is not but even in April was fairly warm which is connected right to the beach. In most cases we have to buy or rent beach equipment but the owner graciously allows for people to use a lot of their chairs, beach toys, and other beach goodies. It isn't measly quality either. Everything seems pretty high end and I'm impressed that it is all still in great shape. As I said before, we frequent PC all the time, but they opened our eyes to a lot of new things around there. How did they do this when they weren't there? They built a whole book where you can tell they went to every restaurant and got the menus, all attractions and got their brochures, and put it all in one book! It's amazing. We had one snafu the whole trip though, but a quick call to the owner solved everything. He answered quickly and got everything fixed before we even got back from dinner. If you are thinking of using this place for a week than I would suggest calling quickly. Owner is willing to work with you, but they book up quickly.
Owner Supplied Testimonials
See my 24 five star reviews on that OTHER site (they won't let me use the name) at 334543