- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $204 - $8872
5 Full baths
Description from manager
Royal Palms Estate is adjacent to Royal Palms Resort, a distinguished 1920\'s era desert mansion, reflecting Spanish Colonial architecture at its finest. Outdoor living spaces make Royal Palms Estate such a treat! Spacious covered patio dining. Sparkling blue pool & fountain. Palm trees, meticulous landscaping, stunning views of Camelback Mountain. Edison bulb string lighting sets the mood for evening entertaining. History, and architectural details add context, elegance, nostalgia. Sleeps 16.
The space: HISTORY OF ROYAL PALMS ESTATE
Royal Palms Estate was built in the mid 1960\'s as modern re-imagining of the distinguished Royal Palms Resort, located directly across the street. Royal Palms Resort (now part of the Unbound Collection by Hyatt) originated at the height of the Jazz Age as a private desert mansion, reflecting Spanish Colonial architecture at its finest.
Although our Royal Palms Estate is a private home, thus NOT affiliated with Royal Palms Resort; we\'ve frequently served as a lodging extension for wedding/event and conference guests.
The exposed ceiling beams in our Royal Palms Estate are 200-year-old-rustic timbers.
Our Royal Palms Estate was featured on the front cover of \"Phoenix Home and Garden\". We believe architectural details are intricate and relevant; adding historical context and a hint of nostalgia. These authentic details help to set the stage for luxurious, elegant, sophisticated guest experiences.
Our extraordinary estate is set at the base of the southern slope of Camelback Mountain in the heart of Phoenix and Scottsdale. Royal Palms Estate is located on a peaceful cul-de-sac in the prestigious Arcadia neighborhood.
BEDROOM CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS:
1: 2 Kings. Or, 1 King & 2 XL Twin Beds (optional) - has ensuite bathroom
2: 2 Kings. Or, 1 King and 2 XL Twin Beds (optional) - has ensuite bathroom
3: 1 set of Twin Bunk Beds and 1 Twin Bed
4: 1 King Bed and 1 Twin Bed. Or, 3 Twin Beds (optional)
5: 1 King Bed - has ensuite bathroom
6: 1 King Bed and 1 Twin Bed - has ensuite bathroom
* Please note that minimum nights may change depending on Seasons and Holidays and must be approved.
* Occasionally there are last minute specials and reduction in price due to changes in availability and the calendar. Don\'t miss out on these opportunities! Keep in touch through our social media, and please bookmark our listing! We do run contests and promotions through social media.
* Located in a prestigious neighborhood, Royal Palms Estate is perfect for entertaining or relaxing. We\'ve been honored to host celebrities, large groups of golfers, family vacations, retreats.
* Close to Old Town Fashion Square Shopping, Biltmore, golf courses, sporting events, and only 10 minutes from the airport.
* All early arrivals and/or late departures must be authorized in advance and may not be possible based on the home\'s cleaning and maintenance schedules and will incur a fee depending on the number of hours being requested.
* Minimum age to rent this home is 30.
* Street address and email address need to be provided to receive all arrival instructions.
* Renter data form to include occupant and emergency contact information, and full acceptance of the landlord\'s Rental Contract required within three days of booking acceptance.
* Daily energy fee to heat the pool and spa $60
* All renters may clean the BBQ grill & refill the BBQ propane tank to avoid fees associated with BBQ usage. Otherwise, tank refill is $15, cleaning is $35.
* Additional terms and conditions apply. You will receive a copy of our terms and conditions via email which you can sign digitally. This is not an executed contract until you sign a copy of the terms and conditions.
* Quiet hours after 9 p.m. are strictly enforced to ensure that neighbors are able to enjoy their homes without disturbance.
* Standard rates include up to 8 people 5 years of age and older. Occupancy levels above 8 will incur and additional occupancy charge of $30 per person, per night.
* Pool fencing is available to be rented during your stay. The actual cost of renting pool fencing depends on the duration and dates of your stay. Pool and spa usage and indemnification must be signed by renter before occupancy. Please ask for details.
Renter access: Entire home with entirely private use
OPTIONAL SERVICES: After you book our home you will be required to complete an online form; we call our Renter Data Form which serves as the Rental Agreement. After completing the online form, you will be required to execute an IP Address verified digital version of the Rental Contract within 3 days of booking. The online form will provide you with an opportunity to purchase the following optional services.
All online purchases are fully refundable within 3 business days of purchase.
A) Worry-Free Rental provides you with absolute peace of mind knowing you\'ll be able to choose an alternative property from our
Read more Read less
My Deluxe Host
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, Spanish
Other properties from this managerResort-like Backyard with Tennis, Bocci, Golf & Games Galore! Scottsdale United States From $594/night Walk to Hiking! Views - Location - Highly Upgraded Paradise Valley United States From $157/night Luxury Modern Home w/Htd Pool In North Scottsdale Paradise Valley United States From $300/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This rental can only be paid for online through Vacation Home Rentals using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: 3 King Beds
Bedroom 2: 4 King Beds
Bedroom 3: 3 Twin beds
Bedroom 4: 2 King Beds Twin bed
Bedroom 5: King bed
Bedroom 6: King bed Twin bed
- Air conditioning
- Shared indoor pool
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 5 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Paradise Valley, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.