Ski Vacation at Canyons, Park City, Deer Valley
From $800 / night
|Per night:||$800 - $1,950|
Pets allowed: No
2 min. from Canyons
8 min. from Park City Resort
12 min. from Deer Valley
Three stone fireplaces and stone floors in main areas. Five plasma televisions, three of which feature home theater sound.
Gourmet kitchen with granite counters, two dishwashers, professional gas cook top, oversize refrigerator and freezer, double oven, wine cooler, prep sink and many other features. Living room has a wood ceiling, stone fireplace, leather sofas, oriental rug, plasma television, home theater, stereo, CD/DVD player, game table and great mountain views. The dining room has a coffered ceiling and leather seating for at least ten. The breakfast table seats eight and the bar can seat an additional four.
Beamed pool table room with antique wood floor, plasma television, bar table with seating and mountain views. Family room has a stone fireplace, large sectional sleeper, leather chairs, large plasma television, home theater, stereo, CD/DVD player, wet bar.
The decks have great mountain views, a hot tub for eight and a gas grill!
Area amenities include both elegant gourmet dining and casual bistro dining, shopping, movie theater, 24 hour concierge service, fitness club and golfing.
A PRIVATE CHEF!!! is available for your enjoyment for fee.
STOCK YOUR REFRIGERATOR AND WINE COOLER!!! before arrival for fee.
PERSONAL ASSISTANT AND DRIVER !!! available for fee
SOME OTHER FEATURES ARE:
* Boot and tuning room
* Radiant heat and air conditioning for year round comfort
* Three car garage - parking for five
* 8 baths -7 have jetted tubs or showers, Granite or marble countertops. all bedrooms and family room sleeper have private baths.
* Powder bath on main level
* One master bedroom on upper level has king bed, fireplace, oversize jetted tub, shower, bidet, plasma television with home theater sound, stereo, CD/DVD player, deck and great mountain views.
* One master bedroom on main level has queen four poster bed and outside deck - bath has walk in shower. TV, DVD player.
* One additional queen bedroom on main level with mountain views - bath has jetted tub. TV, DVD player.
* One King bedroom on main level King bed - bath has walk in shower. TV, DVD player.
* One full bedroom on upper level with 2 full beds and mountain views - bath has jetted tub. TV, DVD player.
* One bunk room with 3 bunkbeds sleeps 6 with mountain views - bath has walk in shower. TV, DVD player.
* One sleeper in family room sleeps two with private bath with jetted tub. Large plasma TV, DVD player, home theater
* Washer and dryer on main level
* Community club house has pool, fitness, and gathering room
|Sep 03 2016||Nov 15 2016||$800||-||-||-||-|
|Nov 22 2016||Nov 28 2016||$800||-||-||-||5 Nights|
|Nov 29 2016||Dec 19 2016||$1,350||-||-||-||5 Nights|
|Dec 19 2016||Jan 07 2017||$1,950||-||-||-||5 Nights|
|Jan 08 2017||Jan 15 2017||$1,550||-||-||-||5 Nights|
|Jan 16 2017||Jan 29 2017||$1,950||-||-||-||5 Nights|
|Jan 30 2017||Feb 19 2017||$1,550||-||-||-||5 Nights|
|Feb 19 2017||Feb 26 2017||$1,750||-||-||-||5 Nights|
|Feb 27 2017||Mar 15 2017||$1,550||-||-||-||5 Nights|
|Mar 16 2017||Apr 13 2017||$1,350||-||-||-||5 Nights|
|Apr 14 2017||Jun 28 2017||$800||-||-||-||4 Nights|
|Jun 29 2017||Jul 06 2017||$1,000||-||-||-||5 Nights|
|Jul 07 2017||Sep 02 2017||$900||-||-||-||4 Nights|
|View all periods|
|Check In: 10 a.m. Check Out: 4 p.m.|
|Lodging tax: 9.35%|
|Payment Options: Discover, Mastercard, Personal Check, Visa|
|Other Fees: RATES DO NOT INCLUDE APPLICABLE TAXES|
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Park City, Utah
San Mateo, CA
March 1, 2014
We had an amazing stay recently in your beautiful home! We have stayed in several rental properties over the years. Your house tops them all! It is beautifully decorated with ample space and privacy for all. We loved how convenient it is to the slopes, grocery stores, shopping and restaurants. We will be back!
Christmas in Park City
Christmas in Park City
January 10, 2014
We had a fantastic Christmas family vacation in Park City. The villa was a perfect home for us to feel home away from home. Everything was there to fit the needs of children and adults