62.12 Sq. M. or 668.65 Sq Ft
2626 Roxas Blvd.
Pasay City, Metro Manila
The condominium is consisted of 3, 21 story Buildings, Tower-A,Tower-B and Tower C, the subject unit is in Tower-B. All 3 towers (buildings) has its own 2 elevators.
VACATION RENTAL AMENITIES:
WITH IN THE UNIT:
* Fully furnished
* Fully equipped kitchen (almost everything you expect to see in a house)
*2 Air conditions (living room and bedroom)
* Local telephone service (black) for local calls only, phone cards available at the grocery store for long distance and overseas calls.
* White telephone for Condominium services, like cab request etc.
* High speed internet access
* Queen bed (fresh linens, towels and a must cleaning are provided every 5th day)
* 2 elevators
* Views, terrace fresh air
* Newly remodeled (new shower room hot/cold; new kitchen; new terrace; new kitchen island counter; new 32" flat screen TV, microwave, new curtains etc.).
WITHIN THE BUILDING (5TH FLOOR)
* Playground for kids
* Food Services
* 2 Swimming Pools
* Function room (for fee with in the condominium)
* $60.00 USD/night
* $378.00 USD/week
* $1440.00 USD/month
* 4 nights minimum stay check in time 2PM; check out 11AM
* Service fee: $25.00 USD
* Smoke free invironment
* Pest free
* Parking Available (to be requested prior)
* Refundable Security deposit required $150.00
* Extra Foam Matresses available, for a fee.
* At the 18th floor
* 62.12 Square Meters or 688.65 Sq. Ft.
* 1 bedroom; 1 bath; good size combo living room dining room
* Newly remodeled
* Views and terrace attractions
* 32" flat screen TV provided
* Internet Access
* Local Telephone Service Available
* Fully equipped Kitchen
* Fully furnished
* Very Clean and spacious
* Hot and Cold Shower
* Queen bed
* Security lock box inside the unit for valuables and security.
VACATION RENTAL AMENITIES:
* Laundry Services 3rd floor at Tower A
* Grocery Store (ground floor)
* Another Grocery Store (outside of Antel community) next door 24/7
* Beauty Salon (ground floor)
* Banking (ATM 24/7 very safe) China Banking International currencies conversion to PHIL Pesos (ground floor)
* Travel Agency (ground floor)
* 24/7 receptionest at the lobby and security guards, very safe invironment.
* Courteous and very respectful crew workers with in the condominium.
ACTIVITIES AND ATTRACTIONS:
* Famous Mall of Asia for shopping dining, movies, other recreation and other entertainment, within walking distance.
* Night life (bars, clubs, casino gaming etc.)walking distance.
* Heritage Plaza Hotel & Casino (walking distance)
* Nearby Casinos
* Recreation park the Star City (rides) and etc.
* Luneta Park
* New Recreation Park at Mall of Asia (rides), Ice skating
* Just Minutes to International and Domistic Airport
* US Embassy (along Roxas Blvd)
* Next door to the US Embassy Employee's compound.
* Next door to Japanese Embassy (along Roxas Blvd)
* San Juan De Dios Hospital (along Roxas Blvd)
* Subject is between Edsa and Libertad Street along Roxas Blvd. a Prime Location
* Manila International Airport
* Mall of Asia (almost across the street, walking distance)
* Historic Baclaran Catholic Church and Baclaran Market
* Luneta Park/Intramurus (along Roxas Blvd)
* Seaside Market (for live/fresh sea foods, "paluto" or cooking available)
* Heritage Plaza Hotel and Casino (along Roxas Blvd walking distance)
|Jan 01 2016||Dec 31 2016||$60||$60||$333||$1,460||-|
|: 2 p.m. : 11 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: included|
|Deposits: $150.00 USD Refundable Deposit required. You give the $150.00 cash to the caretaker in exchange of the key to the unit. You get your security deposit back if all things are A okay on your check out time.|
|Payment Options: American Express, Cashier's Check, Mastercard, Money Order, PayPal, Personal Check, Visa|
|Other Fees: 1.) $25.00 Service fee each stay. 2.) We expect that the guest will help conserve energy otherwise if the usage went beyond norms we charge fees for electric usage. 3.) Major Credit card can be accepted 4.) Unused Bookings are non refundable.|
Reviews for this vacation condo rental in Pasay, Philippines
Seattle, WA USA
Cozy "home" in a high-rise setting!
July 5, 2011
A spacious and comfortable unit that is centrally located, clean throughout with lots of amenities. The staff are courteous and the caretaker is always available to assist. Highly recommended!
Dennis and Naliza
Convinient and Spacious
December 31, 2009
We have stayed here now 4 times, THe Unit is always very presentable not cluttered. It is easily accessable to the Airport and the SM Mall of Asia, This area has some great places to eat and shop. Seriously consider this unit when planning your next trip to Manila. Thank you Esterlita for such great service.
May 19, 2009
my husband and i were so much lucky in this place, very much affordable and comportable to stay,very near in mall of asia,were we usually go shopping..and we feels so much secure..and the owner, ate BING, she was so much understanding and approchable..and for the next vaccation we prepare to come back here to stay.coz everything complete..
Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands
Unit 1804 Antel Seaview Tower B
January 21, 2009
Unit boasts of complete amenities. Definitely home away from home. Location is very accessible to nearby Baclaran church, Mall of Asia, Star City, San Juan De Dios hospital and Japanese Embassy. Security is tight. Employees are friendly and service-oriented. Except for the restroom which is often clogged up, I would rate this condotel 9 in a scale of 10. Kudos to the maintenance who responds to plumbing problems 24/7. Laundry service is also dependable. They never promise something they can't deliver. Remarkable unit owner. They treat you like family. Will definitely recommend this location to friends and co-workers visiting the Philippines.
U S A
November 14, 2008
I've Been Staying In This Unit For The 3 Times I Visited Manila. Ate Bing And Ate Nene Are Great. Place Is Very Clean And Has A Lot To Offer.visiting Manila January 2009 Guess What? I'm Staying Here Again!!!
July 23, 2008
I recommend this place to anyone wanting to stay close to Mall of Asia. This place has plenty of room, very clean and has 24 hours security. The care taker (Ate Aida) is very nice and an excellent host. She has a wonderful personality!
Naliza and Dennis
Stylish, Affordable and Clean
March 19, 2008
Thank you Esterlita for the chance to stay in your Condo, I have already Recommended it to other friends and most certainly continue to do so. Best Regards Naliza and Dennis