Chalet by a Stream - In the Heart of Ski Country

ChaletGreat Room

From $40 / night

Peru, VT 05152
Chalet by a Stream - In the Heart of Ski Country
3 bedrooms
6 guests
30 night min

Overview Description


Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 1.5
Sleeps: 6
Type: Chalet
Per month: $1,200 - $2,500
Pets allowed: No
Internet: No
Description of the Peru vacation chalet rental
Easy to get to - a short distance off of Vermont Hwy 11, yet near the Green Mountion National Park, this cozy chalet is privated located on a wooded hillside next to a stream.
The home features a great room with a woodburning stove, fully equipped kitchen, and dining area plus a main level bedroom plus two bedrooms upstairs. There is also a TV room with new LCD TV with satellite hookup and DVD player. There is a full bath on the main level plus 1/2 bath upstairs.
In the spring, summer, and fall - the attached screen-in porch which overlooks the stream is a great place for breakfast, lunch or enjoying a good book. The Chalet is a bit tight for 6 Adults but easily handles a family of that

Jon Van Hise

Area Information
The chalet is just minutes away for the quaint village of Peru (which was featured in the Diane Keaton movie "Baby Boom") and Hapgood State Park. Literally in the the heart of southern Vermont's ski country, Bromley is 5 minutes away as is Wild Wings Cross Country Center,and Stratton, Magic, and Okemo - short drives away.
The General Store in Peru makes great pizza and has many other supplies that you may need. Nearby in Londonderry - 10 minutes away, Clarks IGA, ACE hardware, Jakes Resturant,
and other shops are available and for the serious outlet shopper, Manchester is 15 minutes away with a wide variety of famous maker outlets, resturants, the famous Northshire Bookstore and the headquarters of Orvis.

About the owner

Owner Profile



Begins Ends Week
Weekly Monthly Min
Nov 01 2016 Dec 31 2017 - - - $2,500 1 Month
May 01 2017 Oct 30 2017 - - - $1,200 1 Month
Check In: 3 p.m. Check Out: 11 a.m.
Deposits: Monthly rentals - 30% to reserve, remaining 70% -20 days prior to arrival. Seasonal rental, please contact owner
Payment Options: Cashier's Check, Money Order, Personal Check
Other Fees: Seasonal rentals will require a fee for electricity and restocking of firewood.
Page Views This month: 0 This year: 0 Since listed: 2,061