- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $1407 - $1940
- Per week:
- $9845 - $13579
8 Unknown types
Description from manager
* Living room with sofas, satellite TV, and Internet area; 8 French doors open onto panoramic terrace 350 sqm with lake view
* Fully appointed kitchen
* Large dining room with table for 14
* Game room for children (can be transformed as bedroom for 2 people on request)
* 1 bathroom with shower and facilities for people with wheelchair
* Laundry room with washer and dryer
* 2 guest toilets
* 5 air-conditioned double bedrooms (indivisible queen-sized beds), each with its own bathroom (4 with shower/1 with tub)
* 2 single rooms (not air-conditioned), adjoining two of the doubles, best for children (access to bathroom requires guests in one room to walk through the other); one room has access to a balcony with lake view.
* 1 air-conditioned small twin bedroom, best for children or nanny
* Lakefront property, just a few meters from the beach
* Large terrace (45 x 8 m)
* Pool with transparent walls and retractable roof
* Private parking area for 6 cars
* The village (all shops) is about 600 meters from the property.
* A pedestrian path runs along the shore between the lake and the property. For this reason privacy outside could be limited (specially during July and August) as the lakefront has public access. This is not an isolated property.
The lake just in front of the door
Villa Meridiana is an elegant lakefront property located on the west bank of Upper Lake Como, only 10 km north of Menaggio. The villa is surrounded by a single-level garden, which ends just a few meters from the edge of the lake. A large terrace offers breathtaking views of the lake and the surrounding mountains.
The villa has a swimming pool with transparent walls and a retractable roof. Thus the temperature can be mantained at a pleasant temperature even in the evening. The pool is heated by means of solar panels.
The villa has solid architecture and its classical furnishing creates a warm and welcoming atmosfere. The ground floor includes a large living room that leads to an ample dining room, both with beautiful lake views. Furthermore there is a fully equipped professional kitchen and a games room quipped with table tennis, a sofa and a variety of toys for children of all ages.
The eight bedrooms are located on the first floor of the villa. Two bedrooms have access to a balcony with lake view. Six bedrooms have air conditioning.
Villa Meridiana is an ideal choice for both large family gatherings and reunions with friends who would like a holiday on beautiful Lake Como, in a unique setting: right on the lakeshore, and just a few meters from the public beach (there are no private beaches in Italy). The gravel beach is just 20 m from the property, where guests can enjoy a swim in the lake. A public pedestrian path runs along the shore between the lake and the property, and it is possible to walk along the lake promenade for several kilometres! A small harbour is within easy reach of the property. The villa is also perfect for guests who enjoy sailing as it has a buoy for mooring a boat.
A village with a pizzeria, bank and post office is just 600 metres from the property, a grocery store is 2 km away. Boating, sailing, windsurfing, hiking, golfing, tennis, mountain biking and horseback riding are available in the area. The nearby Menaggio has a ferry dock with connections to Bellagio, known as the “pearl of the lake,” and Varenna, with its brightly painted houses. Villa Carlotta, one of the most beautiful villas on the Lake with its botanic gardens and art treasures, is 20 minutes away in Tremezzo.
Additional amenities: 16 sunloungers, 4 ring gas hob, Airport distance:Switzerland/Lugano 34 km/50 min Milano Linate 64 km/1 hr 40 min Milano Malpensa 92 km/1 hr 50 min Milano Orio al Serio 100 km/2 hrs 30 min, Buoy available just in front of the villa, Coffee maker, Deposit for your own sailboard or your own bicycle (no possibility to close the deposit), Dog welcome, Food processor, Iron and ironing board, Ping Pong Table, Pool: 5 x 3m / indoor-outdoor pool, Private Chef, Several toys for children from 0 to 8 years, Sun patio with panoramic view, Villa concierge
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Are you planning to travel to Italy as a couple or with a group of family and friends? Are you looking to rent a house? In search of that special atmosphere? A place that combines the poetry of yesterday and the comfort of today? At Hidden Italy you will find it. Since 1995 Hidden Italy offers some ...View manager's full profile
This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
Damage deposit: ($1,095.03) €1,000.00
- Please contact the owner
- Air conditioning
- Private garden
- Housekeeping Included
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Private outdoor pool (heated)
- Parking Included
- Secure parking
- Pet Friendly
- Solarium or roof terrace
- Staffed property
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Ping Pong Table
- Water sports
- 8 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Pianello del Lario, Italy Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.