- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $2021 - $2869
- Per week:
- $14141 - $20082
6 Full baths
Description from manager
* Large and sunny living room with comfortable sofas
* Sitting room with lake view and grand piano
* Modern and fully equipped kitchen with a wide kitchen island
* Large dining room with a wooden table for up to 18 people
* Silver double bedroom (no AC but a ceiling fan) with en suite bathroom; accessible for people with motor disabilities
* Small double bedroom (French size bed, not divisible), located on the back of the kichen, for two extra guests (no AC), with a dedicated bathroom.
* Storage closet
* Sitting room with terrace
* 5 AC double bedrooms each with private en suite bathroom; all the beds can be doubles or twins:
* Green bedroom which features a double exposure with a great lake view; bathroom with tub and single basin
* Orange bedroom, direct access to its own terrace with a partial lake view; bathroom with large shower and double basins
* Lilac master bedroom, direct access to its own large terrace with a magnificent lake view; bathroom with large shower and double basins
* Pink bedroom which features a double exposure with a great lake view; bathroom with large shower and single basin (the bathroom has access to a small terrace shared with the small sitting room)
* Yellow bedroom with garden view; bathroom with large shower and single basin
* From the spacious entrance in the back of the villa, guests have access to the stairs.
* Descending 16 steps you find the laundry room, equipped with washing machine, dryer and a large sink, iron and iron board, drying rack.
* Lakefront property, just a few meters from the beach
* Large private garden with a swimming pool, can be heated
* Private parking area behind the house
* The village (all shops) is about 600 meters from the property.
* A pedestrian path runs along the shore between the lake and the property. For this reason privacy outside could be limited (specially during July and August) as the lakefront has public access. This is not an isolated property.
A spacious lakefront villa with beach access
Villa Rosee is stunning lakefront property with access to the beach, located on the west bank of Upper Lake Como, only 10 km north of Menaggio. The villa provides a heated swimming pool, a panoramic sun patio and large private garden directly overlooking the lake promenade and the beach. The single-level garden ends just a few meters from the edge of the lake.
Finished in 2019, Villa Rosee with its spacious and light flooded interior is the ideal holiday home for large parties. The newly renovated home consists of two floors with stunning interiors, including antique Lombard cotto tiles on the ground floor, chestnut wood stairs and floors on the upper floor and sound-proof windows.
The ground floor includes a large living room, a sitting room with grand piano, an ample dining room and a modern and fully equipped kitchen. Furthermore there is a bedroom with en suite bathroom. Five more bedrooms with en suite bathrooms are located on the upper floor. Three of the bedrooms have access to a private terrace with magnificent lake view.
The villa sleeps comfortaby 12 people. Two extra guests are welcome bringing the maximum capacity to 14 guests. Villa Rosee has a private jetty so that motorboats can be moored there. There is a private buoy and a slide for boats.
A public pedestrian path runs along the shore between the lake and the property, and it is possible to walk along the lake promenade for several kilometres! A village with a pizzeria, bank and post office is just 600 metres from the property, a grocery store is 2 km away.
Boating, sailing, windsurfing, hiking, golfing, tennis, mountain biking and horseback riding are available in the area. The nearby Menaggio has a ferry dock with connections to Bellagio, known as the “pearl of the lake,” and Varenna, with its brightly painted houses. Villa Carlotta, one of the most beautiful villas on the Lake with its botanic gardens and art treasures, is 20 minutes away in Tremezzo.
Additional amenities: 3 ovens, 4 ring gas hob, Airport distance:Switzerland/Lugano 34 km/50 min Milano Linate 64 km/1 hr 40 min Milano Malpensa 92 km/1 hr 50 min Milano Orio al Serio 100 km/2 hrs 30 min, Blast chiller, Coffee maker, Dog welcome, Food processor, Grand piano, Iron and ironing board, Parking for several cars, Ping Pong Table, Pool: 7 x 4m, Private Chef, Private buoy, Private jetty for mooring motorboats, Safe for values, Slide for boats, Sun patio with panoramic view, Sunloungers, Villa concierge
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, German, Italian
About the manager
Are you planning to travel to Italy as a couple or with a group of family and friends? Are you looking to rent a house? In search of that special atmosphere? A place that combines the poetry of yesterday and the comfort of today? At Hidden Italy you will find it. Hidden Italy is a small and personal...View manager's full profile
This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
Damage deposit: ($1,165.10) €1,000.00
- Please contact the owner
- Bedroom 1: Full bed
Bedroom 2: Full bed
Bedroom 3: Full bed
Bedroom 4: Full bed
Bedroom 5: Full bed
Bedroom 6: Full bed
Bedroom 7: Full bed
- Air conditioning
- Private garden
- Housekeeping Included
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Private outdoor pool (heated)
- Parking Included
- Secure parking
- Pet Friendly
- Solarium or roof terrace
- Staffed property
- Towels provided
- Wheelchair users
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- High chair
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Cycling Trips
- Ping Pong Table
- Water sports
- 6 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Pianello del Lario, Italy Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.