Costa Rica condo 2 bed/2 bath poolside w/oceanview

Front of Condo
Front of CondoMain BedroomSecond bedroomLivingroom/kitchen viewBathroomBeautiful sandy beach

From $25 / night

Playas del Coco, Guanacaste, Costa Rica
Costa Rica condo 2 bed/2 bath poolside w/oceanview
Condo
2 bedrooms
4 guests
7 night min

Overview Description

Overview

Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 2
Sleeps: 4
Type: Condo
Per week: $325 - $450
Per month: $750 - $900
Pets allowed: No
Internet: No
Description of the Playas del Coco vacation condo rental
Beautiful one floor condo in Coco Beach, Costa Rica. House is stylishly fit out in ceramics and deep, red Guanacaste wood. All new furniture and appliances; fully equipped kitchen, all linens provided, fully air conditioned. Literally poolside (see picture) and 100 metres from ocean with soft, black volcanic sandy beach (very clean). Condo is in a tiny complex of 8 houses that share the pool and free washer/dryer available for tenants' use. There is 24/7 community security, although the neighbourhood is wonderfully safe and friendly - a newly developed area of townhouses owned primarily by Americans and Canadians. The grounds and pool are maintained meticulously daily, so you are really in a tropical paradise when you vacation there.

John Davies

Area Information
The condo is a short walking distance (about 2 city blocks) from the local internet cafe, a variety store (sells groceries, including beer, alcohol,etc), a hair salon and restaurant. It is approx.1 km to Coco Beach with its many souvenir stores, great shopping, large grocery store, many types of restauarants, sports bars, outdoor cafes, and a casino. Coco Beach offers fishing and other ocean cruises and water activities as well(ski jets, scuba diving,deep sea fishing, etc). Nearby you can visit the famous Monkey Trail for the exciting forest zip line adventure. Or drive into Liberia (30 km) for its city shopping, movie theatre, beautiful churches, bazaars, annual rodeo and other attractions. A wonderful holiday location!

About the owner

Owner Profile

Rates

Rates

Begins Ends Week
Night
Weekend
Night
Weekly Monthly Min
Stay
Dec 03 2016 Jan 13 2017 - - $450 $900 1 Week
Jul 29 2017 Dec 02 2017 - - $325 $750 1 Week
Deposits: 25% of rental is due upon booking. This deposit is non-refundable under any circumstances. Remaining 75% of payment due within 45 days of lodging to confirm booking. Failure to make full payment within this period will result in loss of booking and loss of deposit. 100% is due at time of booking if less than 45 days prior to date of lodging.
Payment Options: , Cashier's Check, Money Order
Other Fees: Subject to availability, additional days over one week period but less than two week (3 week, etc) period will be charged at $70 USD per night in high season and $50 per night in low season. (Please refer to: weekly rate periods quoted below in Other Policies section)
Page Views This month: 0 This year: 1 Since listed: 671