- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $655 - $1632
- Per week:
- $4582 - $11424
5 Unknown types
Description from manager
Can Luna is a lovely restored 6-bedroom single-storey holiday villa situated in the quaint countryside between Pollensa town and Port de Pollensa, one of the most attractive places to rent a holiday home on the island of Mallorca.
The interior of Can Luna is gorgeous, characterized by the cool Philippe Starck designs. And the Italian Bontempi kitchen and top-quality furnishings.
There are two 55’’ flat screen TVs (in the main house and the casita) mounted on the wall and you can benefit from air conditioning and wi-fi throughout.
One of the most appealing factors of Can Luna is that everything is on one low level. You don’t have to bother with stairs. In fact, the property features a lovely spacious flow of living space dominated by the charming, open plan living and dining area. Large, fluffy cushions everywhere add to your feeling of comfort. The sliding patio doors ensure that your holiday home is bathed with the soft Mediterranean light.
Access to the outdoor area is also easy – there is just one step which can be accessed if necessary by using a small ramp.
The large, fully equipped main kitchen is a joy. Gleaming with design by the Italian company Bontempi, it’s all chrome and stainless steel with all the mod cons you need.
The villa can accommodate up to 12 people in a total of 6 bedrooms; three doubles and a twin bedroom in the main house. Several of the 5 bathrooms feature walk-in showers. Bed linen and towels are supplied of course.
Separate and across the way you’ll find a pretty 2-bedroom ‘casita’ (little house) with a double and a twin bedroom that share a bathroom. Please note that the twin bedroom does not have direct interior access to the bathroom and requires you to either walk through the double bedroom or via the outside. It is ideal for a couple with up to two kids using it as an annex room. There’s a chill out space too, the perfect place to wind down after a busy day exploring the area.
A nice little touch here is the covered terrace with pretty dining furniture, as well as a breakfast terrace on the west side of the villa.
Outside the villa boasts the rectangular pool (approx. 12m x 6m x 1.8m) that is lighted at night, and with the backdrop of the amazing Tramuntana mountains, a lovely place to relax and admire the sunset.
There’s a covered barbecue area too, for al fresco dinners.
The beautiful, landscaped large garden featuring mature trees and a playground area with swings and a ping-pong table makes the property ideal for families with young children. An automatic irrigation system keeps the grass looking lush.
And if you want to keep fit while on holiday, there is a small gym at your disposal.
Finally, the villa also offers ample parking space.
A 30% of non-refundable deposit is required upon confirmation, while the final balance is due no later than 60 days prior to the arrival date.
The minimum stay is 7 nights.
Check-in time is from 15:00; Checkout time is within 10:00.
Please be aware:
- a booking fee of €70 will be charged on every booking
- when booking you will be subject to pay the Balearic ecotax of €2.20 per night per person
- credit card details are required for the damage refundable deposit, the amount of which is property related and it will be put on hold 12 days prior to the arrival.
- pool heating: This is an optional service and charged extra, please contact us for further details.
- For cot rentals no bedding is provided - clients are expected to bring their child's own bedding for the duration of their stay at one of our villas. Bedding can be arranged at an additional fee.
- free wifi available
We are available on our emergency contact which will be provided at the check-in.
We can assist you and give suggestions for any kind of interesting activities, such as excursions, boat tours, cooking experiences and much more.
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
- Based in:
Languages spoken: English, Italian
About the manager
I'm 42 years old and live and work in Sorrento .I take pride in our properties and are responsive to any of our renters needs. Since we are local, we deal with our guests directly – from key exchanges, to cleaning, to repairs, and anything in between. All of our properties are fully furn...View manager's full profile
- Check in time: 15:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- To be covered by Payment Protection this rental needs to be paid for online through Vacation Home Rentals using your credit/debit card or PayPal. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Clothes dryer
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 5 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Pollenca, Spain Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.