- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $268 - $633
- Per week:
- $1876 - $4426
2 Unknown types
Description from manager
Can Javier is a lovely old country house located on the outskirts of the historic town of Pollensa in northern Mallorca.
Pollensa boasts a lively social life, very international and the inhabitants love mixing with people from all over the world.
Here culture plays a very important role, in fact every summer Pollensa hosts the famous festival of classical music and musicians from all over the world are delighted to participate.
The town is characterized by pretty Spanish alleyways, leading to smart squares full of cafes, restaurants and local shops where quality souvenirs and locally made ceramics are sold.
Can Javier has got 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, private pool and it can accommodate up to 6 guests. It has been totally renovated in the recent years, and it is the perfect place for a holiday with family and friends.
You access the villa via the private driveway and as soon as you enter you fill find the large, bright and spacious lounge/dining room featuring an attractive terracotta tiled floor.
The lounge area is provided with a comfortable sofa, a large screen satellite TV and wi-fi system.
In the downstairs area there are three spacious bedrooms complete with two thoroughly modern bathrooms plus a dressing room.
From here you can exit onto a large covered sun terrace and the lovely garden and swimming pool.
Upstairs we find the gorgeous, bright open plan kitchen that is fully equipped with all the mod-cons you would expect, including a huge fridge/freezer to keep everything freshly chilled during the hot weather. The large dining table is ideal for a get together over a tasty family meal.
From the kitchen you enter onto the large roof terrace. The views of the mountains beyond and the lovely Majorcan countryside are amazing. The roof terrace is partially covered so you can enjoy it whatever the weather. There are barbecue facilities here too.
Can Javier is totally fenced off and therefore absolute privacy is ensured.
Outside the villa offers a sun terrace ideal to relax, the lovely lush green lawn and the large, elevated swimming pool perfect for cooling off in the hot Majorcan sun.
Furthermore, there is a sizeable patio that surrounds the pool, equipped with loungers for a well-deserved relax.
Tourist license number: ETV/12542
Alcudia Old Town: 7 km
Natural Park S'Albufera de Mallorca: 8 km
Cala Barques: 8.7 km
Tomir Mountain: 9.7 km
Cala Formentor Beach: 12.6 km
Lluc Monastery: 13.6 km
Rancho Grande Park Mallorca: 19.3 km
Cape Formentor: 19.7 km
Restaurants and markets
U-Bistro Restaurant: 3.2 km
Bar La entrada Cafe/bar: 4.8 km
Eroski Supermarket: 5.4 km
Pollensa Sunday Market: 5.8 km
Palma de Mallorca Airport: 42.2 km
A 50% deposit is required upon confirmation, while the final balance is due no later than 30 days prior to the arrival date.
The minimum stay is 7 nights with flexible arrival day.
Check-in time is from 15:00; Checkout time is within 10:00.
Please be aware:
- a booking fee of €70 will be charged on every booking
- when booking you will be subject to pay the Balearic ecotax of €2.20 per night per person
- credit card details are required for the damage refundable deposit, the amount of which is property related and it will be put on hold 12 days prior to the arrival.
- pool heating: This is an optional service and charged extra, please contact us for further details.
- For cot rentals no bedding is provided - clients are expected to bring their child's own bedding for the duration of their stay at one of our villas. Bedding can be arranged at an additional fee.
- free wifi available
We are available on our emergency contact which will be provided at the check-in.
We can assist you and give suggestions for any kind of interesting activities, such as excursions, boat tours, cooking experiences and much more.
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
- Based in:
Languages spoken: English, Italian
About the manager
I'm 42 years old and live and work in Sorrento .I take pride in our properties and are responsive to any of our renters needs. Since we are local, we deal with our guests directly – from key exchanges, to cleaning, to repairs, and anything in between. All of our properties are fully furn...View manager's full profile
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- To be covered by Payment Protection this rental needs to be paid for online through Vacation Home Rentals using your credit/debit card or PayPal. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 2 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Pollenca, Spain Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.