- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $201 - $766
- Per week:
- $1407 - $5362
2 Unknown types
Description from manager
Villa Marta is a fabulous family holiday located in a tranquil residential area in Puerto Pollensa, north Mallorca, just a short walk from the beaches and amenities and you will also find a good choice of local shops and restaurants.
Puerto Pollensa is a seaside resort with a lot to offer, there is something for everyone. This place is a dream for art lovers with its huge impressive art collection spanning many museums and galleries. It is also a gourmet paradise, with an interesting selection of Majorcan restaurants and innovative fusion cuisine.
Puerto Pollensa is known for its wide range of family activities by the beach. Whether it’s just simply splashing in the cool clean turquoise water of the Mediterranean with your kids or jetting off in a powerboat, Jet Ski or going on a fishing or sailing trip, there is something for everyone by the beach. It is also very conveniently located near restaurants, boutiques, live music, etc. The plus of Puerto Pollensa is the winning combination of family fun at the beach and the vibrant energy of the nightlife.
Puerto Pollensa’s nightlife offers endless options for everyone. Boutiques, restaurants and bars, live music and for the more adventurous you will also find several small intimate bars to enjoy music and have a drink. Live jazz is also very popular in Puerto Pollensa.
This bright and airy villa has 3 bedrooms (one double two twin-bedded rooms) and it can accommodate up to 6 guests.
As soon as you enter through the front door you will find the hall and you can either head upstairs to the bedrooms or straight through to the open plan living area which consists of a large lounge equipped with a comfy settee, arm chair and a flat screen TV with Apple TV too.
Adjacent you`ll find the contemporary dining area with a large table for 6, and then the compact yet comprehensive kitchen which includes an oven, hob, microwave, toaster, kettle, dishwasher and backs on to the utility room.
This open plan space opens up onto a covered terrace outdoors with outdoor dining furniture for 6, and plenty of shade. Head down the steps to the garden and you won`t be disappointed - there`s plenty of lawn for kids to play on and even a goal for lawn games or water polo in the swimming pool.
Further down the garden there is a paved area with a ping pong table.
To finish, Villa Marta is simply what you may want for your holiday in Mallorca, only a couple of hundred meters from the Mediterranean and with all comforts for an unforgettable experience.
A 30% of non-refundable deposit is required upon confirmation, while the final balance is due no later than 60 days prior to the arrival date.
The minimum stay is 7 nights with flexible arrival day.
Check-in time is from 15:00; Checkout time is within 10:00.
Please be aware:
- a booking fee of €70 will be charged on every booking
- when booking you will be subject to pay the Balearic ecotax of €2.20 per night per person
- credit card details are required for the damage refundable deposit, the amount of which is property related and it will be put on hold 12 days prior to the arrival
- pool heating: This is an optional service and charged extra, please contact us for further details.
- For cot rentals no bedding is provided - clients are expected to bring their child's own bedding for the duration of their stay at one of our villas. Bedding can be arranged at an additional fee.
- free wifi available
We are available on our emergency contact which will be provided at the check-in.
We can assist you and give suggestions for any kind of interesting activities, such as excursions, boat tours, cooking experiences and much more.
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
- Based in:
Languages spoken: English, Italian
About the manager
I'm 42 years old and live and work in Sorrento .I take pride in our properties and are responsive to any of our renters needs. Since we are local, we deal with our guests directly – from key exchanges, to cleaning, to repairs, and anything in between. All of our properties are fully furn...View manager's full profile
- Check in time: 15:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- To be covered by Payment Protection this rental needs to be paid for online through Vacation Home Rentals using your credit/debit card or PayPal. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Clothes dryer
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 2 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Port de Pollenca, Spain Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.