- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $1359 - $1917
- Per week:
- $9508 - $13413
6 Unknown types
Description from manager
Typical Positano villa located above the beach of Arienzo with breathtaking views of the sea and the town of Positano.The center of Positano is just one kilometer away from the villa and can be comfortably reached by public transport (bus stop opposite to the villa), taxi or by taking a pleasant picturesque stroll (about 20 minutes).
The villa is set over two floors and is surrounded by gardens and terraces.
The living room is spacious and airy , featuring a terrace and is furnished with comfortable sofas and a large dining table, LCD television, satellite system and DVD recorder. The kitchen adjacent to the living room is a professional one, fully equipped.
The villa itself has 5 bedrooms (either double or twin), and there is a sixth bedroom (apartment) right next to the villa in the same residence, which is available. All bedrooms have sea view, are furnished in Mediterranean style, have on suit bathrooms, and a small balcony. Each has air cons, safe keeping facilities, hair dryers, mosquito nets, WiFi connection. We decided not to put TVs in the bedrooms- the view is simply too beautiful to be “contested” by other images. Listen to the sound of the waves and your favorite music if you choose to use the iPod docks provided in all the bedrooms.
The living room is spacious with a panoramic veranda terrace, overlooking the sea. It is furnished with cozy sofas, a large dinner table for the perfect lively dinners together. There is also a large flat screen satellite TV, as well as audio / DVD equipment and wireless Internet (wireless can be used anywhere in the residence, gardens and swimming pool area).
The kitchen is adjacent to the living room is of professional quality and is equipped accordingly. You can enjoy cooking your own meals or hire a professional chef for an entire day or a special event.
The Villa has two floors and is surrounded by beautiful terraces and gardens. Take a refreshing dip in a swimming pool, relax in a Jacuzzi or simply laze around in the garden solarium.
The closest beach is Arienzo, which is only a few minutes walk down the stairs. There you will find a lovely family run restaurant to enjoy a freshly cooked traditional lunch, rent a sun bed or take a water taxi to the main Positano beach. The internet connection is wireless .
The Villa has a lovely new outdoor swimming pool, decorated with traditional ceramic tiles, located on one of the terraces and offering an amazing view of Positano bay. Take a nice refreshing dip, relax in the nearby jacuzzi or enjoy a peaceful afternoon in the nearby garden solarium. The Mediterranean-style garden is furnished with sun loungers, a dining area with BBQ and seating area in the shade of a carob tree .
It is possible to reach the beach below the Villa via a staircase, where there is a characteristic beach club and a small and good restaurant.
The center of Positano is one km away and can be reached easily by car, bus, taxi or easily, making a pleasant walk of about ten minutes.
Services included in the price:
- use of private swimming pool exclusively for the guests of Villa Lighea (open from April 1st to October 30th)
- everyday cleaning (except on Sunday)
- linen change on Wednesday and Saturday
- luggage transportation (complimentary from 3pm to 5pm and from 8am to 10am;otherwise it s under request and to pay per piece)
- small breakfast in the morning except on Sunday (coffee, tea, croissant/biscuits)
- air conditioning/heater in every room
- internet connection (WiFi)
- concierge service (booking of restaurants, beauty salons, sun beds on the beach, taxi, taxi boat, rent a car /scooter, tours -Ischia, Capri, Pompei, Ercolano, wine tours,trekking tours-, information about the area)
- food storage upon your arrival (only food cost to be paid upon your arrival)
Equipment / facilities included in the price:
- each room with its own air conditioning/heating control
- laundry with a washing machine, iron, ironing board
- state of the art kitchen, complete with cooking utensils, dish washer, oven, microwave, Italian and American coffee maker, toaster, lemon squeezer, refrigerator, freezer
- living room: flat screen TV, satellite, DVD, stereo, WiFi
- in addition, all bedrooms have iPod docking stations, AM-FM radio, hair drier, safe lock, complimentary beauty set in each bathroom
- 1 hour cleaning 15,00€
- 1 hour babysitter 15,00€
- bed linen change 12,00€
- towels change 12,00€
- continental breakfast (only available for 10/12 persons) 150,00€ (plus food)
- traditional Italian chef at the Villa on request (price upon request)
- cooking class at the famous "ristorante Don Alfonso 1890"(that will reserve a special treatment for our guests)
- ceramic class at the villa (booking at your request, price negotiable)
- massage at the Villa (price upon request)
- hairdresser, beautician at the Villa (price upon request)
- mini bar
Please,remember that 1.000,00€ cash is kindly required at your arrival as a security deposit
Read more Read less
About the area
- Years listed:
- Based in:
Languages spoken: English, Italian
About the manager
I'm Giacomo Frediani manager of www.weekhomes.com and i'm pleasure to find perfect location for your vacation! My mobile is +393470846396View manager's full profile
These are the details provided by the business owner.
Other Applicable Information
- To be covered by Payment Protection this rental needs to be paid for online through Vacation Home Rentals using your credit/debit card or PayPal. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- Please contact the owner
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Parking Included
- Sea view
- Staffed property
- Wi-Fi available
- DVD player
- Washing machine
- 6 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Positano, Italy Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.