- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $4175 - $4175
- Per week:
- $29219 - $29219
6 Full baths
Description from manager
Torre Positano is made up of three different parts: La Torre, Le Sirene, Porticato. In such a way three groups can each reap the benefits of three different living areas - each with its own kitchen, living room and bedrooms.
Double bedroom: 2
Double or twin bedrooms: 3
Single bedrooms: 2
All the bedrooms have AC except the single room located in the part of the house called La Torre.
LA TORRE 3 bedrooms – sleeps 5 pax
* Lower level: Modern kitchen (4 burner gas stove, oven, fridge, separate freezer, dishwasher).
* First level: The Blue Bedroom. Cozy double bedroom (beds can be separated) with charming window overlooking towards the sea. Beautiful en suite bath (tub with hand-held shower) with a lovely window overlooking Positano.
* Second level: Spacious living room, with views towards Positano, ocean and seacoast, with fireplace with antique glass tiles; there are also a small fridge for keeping cold drinks, TV, CD/tape player. On this level there is a charming single bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower. This bedroom has the access to a little balcony overlooking the sea and the islands of I Galli; no air conditioning.
* Third level: The Yellow Bedroom. Stairs lead up to a spacious double bedroom (queen size) finished in lemon yellow and turquoise blue tones with en suite bathroom with double sink and bathtub (with hand-held shower). Internal staircase leads on the top of the Torre, a roof terrace with a 360° view over the sea and the coast.
A balcony circles the Tower on three sides, and includes a south-facing open terrace, with a painted tile floor by the famous ceramicist, Ernestine.
LE SIRENE 2 bedrooms - sleeps 4 pax
* First level: The Sirene Bedroom. Bright and spacious double bedroom (beds can be separated) with all west-facing windows. Bookcases and desk designed by Clavel. A small corridor leads to en suite bathroom with bathtub and separate shower.
* Second level: The Diamond Bedroom. In this part of the house there is also a double bedroom (beds cannot be separated) called Diamante so named for the diamond shape of the ceiling, designed by Clavel when he laid the parquet floor. A charming and distinctive room with a window onto Positano. Unique open space small bathroom with shower and only drapes for privacy.
* Third level: Living - dining room with bamboo couches and chairs for five, round dining table for four. TV satellite, portable CD/tape player/tuner, DVD. Kitchen area (4 burner gas stove, microwave, fridge, separate freezer, small electric grill, double sink) with granite counter.
Le Sirene has also a fantastic, spacious, terrace with breathtaking views of the Isole dei Galli and the Amalfi Coast. Teak dining table with director chairs for eight, BBQ.
PORTICATO 2 bedrooms - sleeps 3+1 pax
* Lower level: One finds long, tiled dining terrace furnished with large wood table large enough to accommodate everyone for long lunch or al fresco dinner. The view, stupendous through an open stone arch framing Positano, is comfortable and delightful by day and night. On this level one finds also a sitting room, furnished with red and white cushions on wicker couches, accommodates six comfortably. CD/Tape player. Double doors and windows open to the dining terrace. A small corridor leads to the main fully equipped kitchen (5 burner gas stove, oven, large fridge, separate freezer, dishwasher, microwave), recently redone with ceramics of Vietri and a charming window facing Positano. This is also the kitchen where the chef - on request - prepares delicious meals! Spacious adjacent room, used by the staff for laundry, casual meals, etc. Arched glass doors lead to covered terrace, washing machine and dryer.
This floor also accommodates the custodian's apartment which has its own and independent access. Please ask the custodian if you have any questions during your stay.
* First level: The Green Bedroom. Lovely double bedroom (beds can be separated) screened, opening onto the principal terrace.
Breathtaking view of Positano. This bedroom shares, with a single bedroom, a beautiful full bathroom (tub with hand held shower) with bright yellow tiles, double sink and small window facing Positano. The single bedroom is also called the Library, recently restored, but respecting the typical style of the house, antique parquet floor and original desk designed by Clavel. Window and double doors open to the principal terrace. On request the single bed can be replaced with a French sized bed (for 2 young guests).
On this floor there is also a guest half bathroom. The second guest bathroom is located outside the house, near the stairs leading to the beach.
RESIDENT STAFF BEDROOM with bathroom: It is available only for staff members (for the concierge) - usually one person.
Heaven on earth ...
Torre Positano is a unique seaside residence enjoying a splendid location at the edge of Positano, one of the most picturesque beach resorts on the Amalfi Coast. The Torre is doubtless one of the most prestigious
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, German, Italian
About the manager
Are you planning to travel to Italy as a couple or with a group of family and friends? Are you looking to rent a house? In search of that special atmosphere? A place that combines the poetry of yesterday and the comfort of today? At Hidden Italy you will find it. Hidden Italy is a small and personal...View manager's full profile
This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
Damage deposit: ($6,793.05) €6,000.00
- Please contact the owner
- Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
Bedroom 5: Queen Bed
Bedroom 6: Twin bed
Bedroom 7: Twin bed
Beds in other rooms: Twin bed
- Air conditioning
- Housekeeping Included
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Sea view
- Solarium or roof terrace
- Staffed property
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- DVD player
- High chair
- Stereo system
- Washing machine
- Boat available
- Water sports
- 6 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Positano, Italy Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.