- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $219 - $278
- Per week:
- $1533 - $1847
2 Unknown types
Description from manager
New Listing! Hale Moi 112 units A & B are affectionately called the Treetop Suites for the treetop feel you get from within the unit or on the expansive lanai.
This 2 bed, 2 bath unit was recently renovated with new floors, new appliances, new beds and AC. Enjoy everything Princeville has to offer with stunning mountain views, sunsets, a 5 minute drive to Hanalei Bay, or walking distance to St. Regis and its stunning ocean views. Hale Moi is walking distance to several restaurants and bars. Foodland grocery store, and Makai Golf Course are both within 2 miles of this unit.
Princeville town is only 2 miles long from entrance to end (St. Regis Hotel) and is uniquely connected by a wonderful walking/jogging path all the way through.
Hale Moi 112 is a lock-out style unit, with units A & B each having its own lockable space yet connected by a common hallway for ease of use between both sides when all doors are open. Considered a 2 bed, 2 bath, each side is set up as a hotel room style with bed, dining room and living room all open in one space.
* King sized bed
* Full kitchen, stocked
* Free wifi
* Dedicated parking stall, free parking
* Private lanai with those scene-stealing mountains views, perfect for relaxing with morning coffee or an afternoon cocktail.
* Pull out sofa bed for extra guests or those who snore.
* Queen sized bed
* Kitchenette separating the living and bedroom areas
* TV, Internet provided
* Mini Private Lanai
* Mid-size stainless steel refrigerator, sink, microwave for simple meal prep and coffee maker, and blender
* plates, cups, utensils, the basics
24/7 Contact: Martie Law
Additional amenities: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Full sofa bed, 24/7 Contact Kahea *******-4440, Adventure, Away From It All, Budget, Close to Town, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Crock-Pot, Deadbolt lock on entryway, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes and Utensils, Family, Fire extinguisher, Full Kitchen, Indoor Dining Area, Iron & Board, Linens and Towels , Near Beach, Near Foodland, Near Makai Golf Course, Near Prince Golf course, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Princeville Center , Nearby children's park, Outdoor lighting, Resort, Romantic, Rural, Smoke detectors, Sports & Activities, TA *******-8624-01, Tourist Attractions, beachcombing, bird watching, combination tub/shower, eco tourism, horseback riding, indoor and outdoor dining areas, luaus, necessary, non smoking only, pets not allowed, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, sleep sofa /futon, walking, whale watching, wheelchair inaccessible
Read more Read less
Hawaii Life Real Estate Services
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
Other properties from this managerHale Moi 112A, King Bed, Kitchen, Washer/Dryer, AC, Sunsets Princeville United States From $169/night Near to St. Regis and Beach! Bikes and Water gear Included! Princeville United States From $335/night Family house near Hanalei with ocean views and bikes! Princeville United States From $650/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 15:00, Check out time: 12:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 2 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Princeville, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.