NEW 3 bedroom Luxury Villa steps to Grace Bay
From $1050 / night
|Per night:||$1,050 - $1,950|
Pets allowed: No
This villa is fitted with the following:
- Key pad private entrance to courtyard and front entrance
- 2170 sq. ft. indoor and covered outdoor space plus courtyard
- Monitored alarm
- Courtyard furnished with plush shell bed, 2 woven lounge chairs, lush trees and plants
- Under roof outdoor kitchen equipped with a Weber S Series grill
- Outdoor under roof 8 chair dining table and lounge area
- Private swimming pool, 5 ft continuous depth
- 2 paddle boards
- Beach chairs and cooler
- Beach towels
- 6 person Indoor dining area
- 4 stools around the kitchen island
- Sink into the leather sofa or arm chair to watch TV
- Open concept, seamless indoor to outdoor living with fully retractable doors and screens
- Outdoor shower
- Beach rinse off area
- High quality indoor and outdoor furniture and décor throughout the villa
- Locally handcrafted coral stone tile in courtyard and around pool provides a naturally cool non-slip surface
- Three bedrooms, one king size bed, two queen size beds
- Flat screen smart TV in each bedroom
- This villa accommodates 6 guests
- Washer and dryer
- 4 poolside loungers and 4 poolside woven chairs
- Iron and Ironing board
- Hair dryer in each bathroom
- Fully stocked kitchen, with ability to set an elegant table for six
- All types of shatterproof drink ware. Elegant and safe around the pool area
- For your comfort there is central AC in the great room and Mitsubishi inverter technology air conditioners in each bedroom
- Full linen package in each bedroom
- Fire extinguisher in both the indoor and outdoor kitchen
Check in is at 4:00 pm. If you are here earlier you may drop off your luggage then return at 4:00 for your check in and villa orientation
We will meet you at the airport then escort you in your taxi or your rental car to the villa. There will be a villa orientation and check-in procedure. During your stay we are available to assist with tour booking, dining recommendations, reservations, and other concierge services as they are needed. If you require services which require staffing we will need to know this well in advance to ensure the best chance of contracting that service ahead of time.
You will be provided with a pre-paid local cell phone for your use during your stay. Additionally, this villa is fitted with a telephone which allows you to make unlimited calls to both the USA and Canada at no charge.
You can learn more about our villas on the internet and also learn about purchasing your own slice of paradise.
We will require a 50% deposit at the time of booking and the balance is due 60 days prior to arrival.
For your enjoyment and the enjoyment of others living at Sunset Beach Villas you will be asked to adhere to the community rules and regulations which detail the use of the beach carts, preservation of the natural environment, and quiet times. This list of rules is part of our booking contract which you will be required to sign and agree to upon booking.
Smoking is allowed outside only.
Water and electricity are precious resources in the Turks and Caicos. We ask that you be mindful of consumption during your stay by ensuring water is not continuously or unnecessarily running, you turn off lights and AC when you are not at the villa, and that you close all doors and windows if you are using the air conditioning. There are generous consumption allowances included in your rental contract, additional usage will be billed to you upon check-out.
There are all sorts of amenities within 2 miles of the villa. These include a gourmet grocery store, a marina, shopping, relaxed and fine dining, and a variety of service oriented businesses in the heart of Grace Bay.
A rental car is strongly recommended for this island.
Many tour operators will pick you up right on the beach by your villa.
Your villa comes with an electric beach cart which makes getting to the beach with gear very simple. There is a gated dedicated beach cart access path to the national park beach which is only steps away from Sunset Beach Villas.
|Feb 18 2017||Apr 07 2017||$1,450||-||-||-||5 Nights|
|Apr 08 2017||Apr 22 2017||$1,950||-||-||-||1 Week|
|Apr 23 2017||Aug 31 2017||$1,250||-||-||-||5 Nights|
|Sep 01 2017||Oct 31 2017||$1,050||-||-||-||4 Nights|
|Nov 01 2017||Nov 17 2017||$1,250||-||-||-||5 Nights|
|Nov 18 2017||Nov 25 2017||$1,750||-||-||-||5 Nights|
|Nov 26 2017||Dec 15 2017||$1,250||-||-||-||5 Nights|
|Dec 16 2017||Jan 06 2018||$1,950||-||-||-||1 Week|
|Jan 04 2018||Feb 17 2018||$1,250||-||-||-||5 Nights|
|View all periods|
|Check In: 3 p.m. Check Out: 11 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 12|
|Tax I.D.: Local accommodation tax|
|Deposits: We will require a 50% deposit at the time of booking and the balance is due 60 days prior to arrival.|
|Payment Options: Mastercard, Money Order, Visa|
|Other Fees: Security deposit: $2000|
- 1 King Bed
- 2 Queen Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Full Kitchen
- Outdoor Shower
- High Speed Internet
- Parking Included
- Private Pool
- Beach Chairs
- Linens Provided
- View (Ocean)
- Beach Towels
- Gas Grill
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Refrigerator (Full)
- Volleyball Court
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Water Skiing
- Shopping Area
- Basketball Court
- Horseback Riding
- Children's Pool
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Scuba Diving
- Grocery Store
- Whale Watching
- Jet Skiing
Reviews for this vacation villa rental in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Beautiful home indoor z d out
Beautiful home indoor z d out
January 26, 2017
A very beautiful home with private pool and lovely outdoor living area. 2 minute walk to a most beautiful stretch of Grace Bay beach. Great outdoor grill. Fully equipped kitchen. We stayed here for two weeks and wish it had been three. Brita was a great and very helpful host
we had a fantastic time and Brita and Jeff were terrific. What a gem of a location too!
Write a review!