OCEANFRONT HIDDEN JEWEL
|Per night||$150 - $200|
|Per week||$750 - $1,200|
1) Federally protected mangroves (wetlands) that seriously inhibit development. Our town ranges from 3 to 4 blocks deep.
2) A barrier reef about 1 mile from shore which is part of the Mexican National Park keeps out big speed boats, jet skis and provides us with wonderful snorkeling and scuba. Because the waves break out on the reef we are provided with perfect kayaking and swimming waters (safe for children).
3) A working port at the South End of town.
4) An extensive marine biologist lab at the North end.
5) No buildings can be built more than 3 stories high.
Miraculously, Puerto Morelos has not only survived the overdevelopment of the Mayan Riviera but benefited from it. A marvelous feature which adds to the ease of vacationing in PM is that it's only 15 minutes from the Cancun airport. There are so many relatively short, inexpensive, direct flights into Cancun. In Puerto Morelos you can enjoy the best of the Yucatan without the hustle of Cancun or the traffic of Playa del Carmen.
|Aug 23 2016||Oct 15 2016||$150||$150||$750||$3,000||-|
|Nov 15 2016||May 15 2017||$200||$200||$1,200||$4,000||-|
|Payment Options: American Express, Cashier's Check, Discover, Mastercard, Money Order, PayPal, Personal Check, Visa|
We had a wonderful time at the Casita Blanca and would definitely consider another vacation there. Roberto was very accomodating and gracious.
Everything went smoothly.
We loved the beach and the snorkeling. We also took am excursion to Xcaret and enjoyed it. One remarkable thing was that no one tried to braid Katie's hair or sell us stuff on the beach.