- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $212 - $353
- Per week:
- $1482 - $2469
4 Unknown types
Description from manager
The new town and Avenida with its long sandy beach is 15 minute walk. The villa is in an elevated position and enjoys mountain and sea views. The style of the villa is rustic with all rooms opening out on to the sun terrace with private pool. With air conditioning in the master bedroom, lounge and dining room.
Prices and Occupancy:
Prices are based on up to 6 people sharing. Guests over 6 are charged at £100 per person per week. Base weekly rates are displayed on the Rates and Availability tab above. Please use price calculator on the top right to calculate the cost. First child under the age of 2 years at the time of travel stays free.
1. Twin beds and fitted wardrobes (ground floor)
2. Double bed, fitted wardrobes and air conditioning (ground floor)
3. Master bedroom with wooden floor, large walk in wardrobe and patio doors to pool area (ground floor)
4. Twin bedroom with shower room (lower floor)
1. Separate shower room with washbasin and WC (ground floor)
2. En suite shower room to Bedroom 2 with washbasin and WC (ground floor)
3. En suite to Bedroom 3 with corner bath, separate shower, 2 wash basins, WC and bidet (ground floor)
4. Shower room, washbasin and WC (lower level)
Fitted kitchen with 4 ring electric hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster, and breakfast bar, terrace doors to pool area
Elevated dining area with large wooden table and chairs; steps down to air conditioned comfortable lounge with rustic fireplace, leather sofas, Satellite TV (including BBC/ITV and all Sky Channels available in Lanzaorte) DVD player, portable music system with CD player, terrace doors to pool
All Rooms open out on to the sun terrace and pool area. Set in mature gardens with high walls this lovely area offers privacy and tranquility.
Pool Detail (approximately):
Size: 7 m x 4 m
Depth range: 1.3 m – 1.6 m
Heating: Electric (November to end April inclusive)
Water Type: Normal
Pool Cover: Yes
Access: Roman steps
Select the Amenities Tab above for a full list. The villa has a split level lounge, steps up to entrance and is on 2 levels
Select the Amenities Tab above for a full list.
The villa has a safety deposit box and air conditioning in master bedroom, lounge and dining room.
Cots and High Chairs available upon request at an additional cost of £15 per week, per item.
Casa Nova is situated in Los Mojones, a quiet sought after residential area close to the Old town of Puerto del Carmen The busy resort of Puerto del Carmen started life as a fishing village and now boasts all the facilities and amenities of a spanish holiday town, with an abundance of shops, restaurants and bars. A variety of restaurants offer multiple options for the visitor to decide where to eat. From traditional restaurants, offering typical local products and establishments specialized in national and international cuisine with dishes from around the world. There is a long sandy beach where sun beds and shades are available for hire and in addition various water sports available. There is a reliable and inexpensive bus and taxi service allowing you to explore all areas easily. The popular marina of Puerto Calero is a short drive or you can take the taxi boat from the old town harbour to spend a relaxing afternoon watching the boats. Activities include: Theme park, boat trips, Deep sea fishing, island excursions, golf course, diving, mini golf, go karting, tennis, sports centre, bike hire, shopping centre, spas and wellness centres, horse riding (in Macher village), whale museum (Puerto Calero) Water Park (Costa Teguise)
This is not essential in Puerto del Carmen but could be an advantage if you are planning to see the many sights the island has to offer.
Distances (approximately in kms):
Fully prepared for arrival and departure clean included. Additional cleaning/change of linen & towels provided weekly or mid stay for stays of 10 to 13 nights. All linen and bath/hand/tea towels provided.
Read more Read less
Vlh Travel S.l.
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Dutch
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- Yes, smoking allowed
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Parking Included
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine
- 4 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Puerto Del Carmen, Spain Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (8)
– based on 8 reviews