- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $286 - $495
- Per week:
- $1999 - $3464
3 Unknown types
Description from manager
Prices and Occupancy:
Prices are based on up to 6 people sharing. Guests over 6 are charged at £150 per person per week. First child under the age of 2 years at the time of travel stays free. Base weekly rates are displayed on the Rates and Availability tab above. Please contact us for a final price.
Set in the exclusive residential area of Los Mojones and tucked away down a peaceful cul de sac, this secluded villa affords breathtaking views across the sea to Fuerteventura and the surrounding mountains. The villa has been totally transformed in to a luxurious & stylish living space which is complemented by floor to ceiling patio doors leading out to the extensive pool & patio area and a sunken garden, outdoor dining area & BBQ. Every bedroom looks out on to and has access to the patio enjoying seaviews. The picturesque setting is ideal in which to relax and soak up the wonderful views. Perfectly located, the old town harbour of Puerto del Carmen with fish restaurants, bars and shops are within easy walking distance and the long sandy beaches of Puerto del Carmen's new town can be easily reached. There is also Lanzarote's golf course close by.
1. Master King bed, ample fitted wardrobes, bedside tables & lamps, air-conditioning, patio doors to pool area & jacuzzi with seaviews
2. Twin beds (pushed together but can be made in to a double), ample fitted wardrobes, bedside tables & lamps, air-conditioning, patio doors to pool area with seaviews.
3. Twin beds (pushed together), ample fitted wardrobes, bedside tables & lamps, air-conditioning, patio doors to pool area with seaviews.
4. Twin beds, fitted wardrobes, bedside table & lamp, armchair, patio doors to terrace for covered games area with sea views
1. Ensuite to Bedroom 1 - Modern, large walk in shower, two wash basins, WC, heated towel rail and bluetooth speaker
2. Ensuite to Bedroom 2 - Modern, large walk in shower, wash basin, WC and heated towel rail
3. Ensuite to Bedroom 3 - Modern, large walk in shower, wash basin, WC and heated towel rail
4. Family bathroom with walk in shower, wash basin and WC
Very large state of the art fully fitted kitchen with ample workspace, 2 electric ovens, electric 4 ring hob, microwave, large fridge/freezer, dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle and toaster. Leading to separate utility room where you will find a washing machine, tumble dryer, iron & ironing board and access to an outside drying area.
Luxurious, modern & stylish open plan living area. The air conditioned lounge/dining room offers a great space for relaxing & entertaining. Two large comfortable sofas, flat screen TV with MagBox system (providing many UK channels) and Bluetooth music system & WIFI boasts floor to ceiling patio doors to look out through and access the the pool & patio. A large handmade wooden dining table with 8 comfy chairs splits the room from the kitchen. Original artwork hangs from the walls to bring extra colour to this wonderful house.
The private infinity pool (heated in the winter months) has Roman style steps for easy access and an underwater bench in the shallow end to sit and relax. There is a covered terrace area with table tennis table (infront of Bedroom 4) and ample space around the pool to sunbathe on the comfortable loungers with parasol for sunshade. Relax in the hot tub and enjoy the spectacular views that this villa has to offer. There are 12 steps leading down to the outdoor dining area & BBQ.
Pool Detail (approximately):
Shape: Rectangular Infinity
Size: 8.5 m x 4.5 m
Depth range: 1.0 m – 1.6 m
Heating: Electric & Solar (November to end April inclusive)
Water Type: Normal
Pool Cover: Yes
Access: Roman steps
Select the Amenities Tab above for a full list. The villa is all on one level, all bathrooms have walk in showers. There are 12 steps leading down to the outdoor seating and BBQ area.
The villa also has private & street parking, alarm and safety deposit box. The air conditioning units are coin operated. Table tennis
Casa Causel is situated in a private lane in Los Mojones, a quiet sought after residential area close to the Old town of Puerto del Carmen The bus
Read more Read less
Vlh Travel S.l.
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Dutch
Other properties from this managerVilla Odin in Puerto Calero with Sea Views Puerto Calero Spain From $333.08/night Acentejo - Stylish 5 bed in Calero Puerto Del Carmen Spain From $235.82/night Villa Jimena in Puerto Del Carmen Puerto Del Carmen Spain From $399.69/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- Please contact the owner
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Parking Included
- DVD player
- Washing machine
- 3 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Puerto Del Carmen, Spain Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (5)
– based on 5 reviews