- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $180 - $372
- Per week:
- $1254 - $2596
2 Full baths
Description from manager
Prices and Occupancy:
Prices are based on up to 4 people sharing. Guests over 4 have a supplement charge of £110 per week up to a maximum of 10. First child under the age of 2 years at the time of travel stays free.
Base weekly rates are displayed on the Rates and Availability tab above. Discounts may be applicable for less than 4 occupancy on Low Season dates. Please contact us for a final price.
This lovely villa is bright and spacious and furnished to a high standard. Positioned in the quiet sought after area of Los Mojones, close to the Old town Harbour of Puerto Del Carmen, it provides an ideal location and setting to enjoy the Lanzarote sun in peace and relaxation.
1. Super King Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, bedside tables and lamps. Patio doors lead out to pool terrace. Ceiling fan and air conditioned.
2. Super King Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, bedside tables and lamps. Patio door leads out to pool terrace. Air conditioned.
3. Twin bedroom with fitted wardrobes, bedside table, set of drawers and lamps. Patio doors lead to pool terrace. Air conditioned.
4. 2 Double beds with bedside table, sets of drawers, stand alone wardrobe and lamps. Air conditioned.
1. En-suite to Bedroom 1. WC, two large wash basins with vanity mirrors, large walk in shower with screen and jacuzzi bath.
2. Family shower room. WC, single wash basin with vanity mirror and large step in shower with screen.
3. Family shower room. WC, wash basin with vanity mirror and step in shower with screen.
Stylish modern kitchen fitted with electric oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster and iron; utility room with washing machine and fridge-freezer.
Large open plan split level living and dining are. Dining table has seating for 10 and living area has comfy sofas and a TV with Satellite System (including BBC/ITV/CH4/CH5 and all SKY Channels obtained in Lanzarote) along with a DVD Player.
Surrounded by high lava rock walls the villa offers complete privacy for enjoying the large swimming pool, pool shower and sunbathing terraces. A built in barbecue is provided for relaxed alfresco dining.
Pool Detail (approximately):
Size: 6 m x 5 m
Depth range: 1.4m – 1.5 m
Heating: Electric (November to end April inclusive)
Water Type: Salt Chlorinated
Pool Cover: Yes
The lounge/kitchen are split level. The villa has 1 walk in shower. Area around the villa is flat but there is a hill to reach the resort.
Select the Amenities Tab above for a full list.
Wifi is provided at no additional cost.
Villa Cristal is conveniently located next door (adjoining lockable garden gate) to Villa Cartaphilus making it ideal for large families or groups of up to 24 people to reserve both properties.
Cots and High Chairs available upon request at an additional cost of £15 per week, per item.
Villa Cristal is situated in Los Mojones, a quiet sought after residential area close to the Old town of Puerto Del Carmen The busy resort of Puerto Del Carmen started life as a fishing village and now boasts all the facilities and amenities of a spanish holiday town, with an abundance of shops, restaurants and bars. A variety of restaurants offer multiple options for the visitor to decide where to eat. From traditional restaurants, offering typical local products and establishments specialized in national and international cuisine with dishes from around the world. There is a long sandy beach where sun beds and shades are available for hire and in addition various water sports available. There is a reliable and inexpensive bus and taxi service allowing you to explore all areas easily. The popular marina of Puerto Calero is a short drive or you can take the taxi boat from the old town harbour to spend a relaxing afternoon watching the boats. Activities include: Theme park, boat trips, Deep sea fishing, island excursions, golf course, diving, mini golf, go karting, tennis, sports centre, bike hire, shopping centre, spas and wellness centres, horse riding (in Macher village), whale museum (Puerto Calero) Water Park (Costa Teguise)
This is not essential in Puerto Del Carmen but coul
Read more Read less
Vlh Travel S.l.
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Dutch
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- Yes, smoking allowed
- High Speed Internet
- Wi-Fi available
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Washing machine
- 2 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Puerto Del Carmen, Spain Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.