- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $355 - $444
- Per week:
- $2479 - $3107
4 Unknown types
Description from manager
Prices and Occupancy:
Prices are based on 6 people with a supplement of £100 per guest thereafter up to a maximum of 12. First child under the age of 2 years at the time of travel stays free. Base weekly rates are displayed on the Rates and Availability tab above. Please contact us for a final price.
A unique & quirky 6 bedroom, five bathroom villa, with private pool, filled with light, charm and character situated in the affluent Los Mojones area of Puerto del Carmen. Villa Crusoe is in two separate blocks with a large pool & patio area nestled in between. The first block holds the kitchen and living/dining room whilst the other block is now a large living room with 6 bedrooms. Three bedrooms are on the lower level and the other 3 on the upper level accessed by an external staircase. This villa is ideal for larger parties and families due to sheer amount of space and facilities it offers.
Bedrooms (located in Block 2, upper level rooms accessed by external staircase)
1. King size bed with bedside draws, lamps & fitted wardrobe. Patio doors lead to the pool. Air conditioned.
2. Twin beds with bedside table, lamp and wardrobe (limited natural light from sky light)
3. Double bed with bedside tables, lamps, chest of drawers & wardrobe. Air conditioned.
4. (Upper level) Twin beds with bedside drawers, lamp and wardrobe. Air conditioned.
5. (Upper level) Double bed with bed side tables, lamps and wardrobe. Air conditioned.
6. (Upper level) Double bed with bedside draws, lamps & fitted wardrobe. Air conditioned.
1. En-suite to Bedroom 1. WC, wash basin and large walk in shower with shower screen.
2. Family shower room. WC, wash basin and large walk in shower with shower screen.
3. (Upper level) Family shower room. WC, wash basin and and large walk in shower with shower screen.
4. (Upper level) En-suite to Bedroom 6. WC, double wash basin and large walk in shower with shower screen
5. (Block 1) Cloakroom including WC and basin.
The modern, fitted kitchen offers everything you need with an oven & hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, kettle, coffee maker, toaster, including a full range of kitchen utensils, crockery & glasses etc. A convenient breakfast bar with 2 stools are provided for easy seating. The utility room comprises of a washing machine, tumble dryer, iron & ironing board and safe.
Block 1 has a bright, open plan living/dining area has a large L shaped sofa, coffee table, flat screen TV with satellite system providing BBC/ITV/Ch4/Ch5 and all Sky channels available in Lanzarote, Bluetooth speaker with USB port and WIFI. There is a large dining table with 8 chairs and panoramic windows surrounding the whole house looking out to the pool area. Sliding patio doors from the pool area lead in to the lounge of Block 2. With plenty of seating around a large flat screen TV, Xbox with plenty of games and a Bluetooth speaker.
Separate Apartment/Massage Room
On the lower level of Block 1. The last four photos on our website show a small living area, kitchenette, shower room and massage room. These are only in use subject to enquiry and booking of the personal Masseur Please enquire for further information.
You will be able to capture sunshine all day on the extensive pool terrace and the upper terrace adjoining Block 2. Sunbeds are provided in both areas. There is a covered/shaded seating area with comfy pine furniture and an outdoor pool table at the side of Block 1. A coal BBQ for those tasty barbecues is next to a Canarian seating area for all the Al fresco dining experiences you want to enjoy. Or you can simply relax on the upper terrace of Block 2 watching the sunset on the modern rattan seating or better still in the jacuzzi.
Pool Detail (approximately):
Shape: L Shaped
Size: ?m x ? m,
Depth range: 1.10 m – 1.70 m
Heating: Electric (November to end April inclusive)
Water Type: Normal
Pool Cover: Yes
Access: Roman Steps
Three steps lead from Block 1 patio doors to the outside eating area and another 3 down to the pool area. There are 6 steps up to the covered seating area to the side of Block 1. The upper 3 bedrooms in Block 2 are accessed by an external staircase
Read more Read less
Vlh Travel S.l.
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Dutch
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Private outdoor pool (heated)
- Parking Included
- 4 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Puerto Del Carmen, Spain Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.