- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $1081 - $2708
- Per week:
- $3587 - $11864
2 Full baths, 7 Attached (ensuites)
Description from manager
A group of five barn conversions located near the village of Ravenstonedale in Cumbria, it can sleep up to twenty-eight people in eleven bedrooms.Street Farm is a complex of five barn conversions set just outside of Ravenstonedale in Cumbria. The Coachhouse has three bedrooms, made up of a family room with a double and two singles all with en-suites, the property sleeps eight people. Also inside there is a kitchen/diner and a sitting room with a woodburning stove. Stoneyard is all ground floor, boasting one twin bedroom with an en-suite, sleeping two people. Also inside there is open-plan living with a kitchen, dining and sitting area with a woodburning stove. The Hay Loft is all first floor, with one double bedroom that has en-suite facilities, this property sleeps two people. Also inside you will find an open-plan living area with a kitchen, dining area and a sitting area with a woodburning stove. Stone End is also all on the first floor, boasting a twin bedroom and an en-suite, sleeping two people. Also inside there is an open-plan living area. The Farmhouse has five bedrooms made up of two family rooms with en-suites, one triple room and two twin rooms, sleeping fourteen people. Also inside there is a kitchen/diner with a woodburner, a sitting room with a woodburner and a snug room. Street Farm is a complex of wonderful barn conversions, perfect for a large group to come together for a week of fun.
Amenities: • Superfast broadband
• Oil fired central heating. 5 x woodburning stoves. Logs provided.
• 6 x electric ovens, 5 x electric hobs, 4 x microwave, 4 x fridge, 1 x fridge/freezer, 1 x freezer, 1 x wine fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, 5 x TVs (2 Smart), WiFi
• Fuel, power and starter packs for stoves inc. in rent
• Bed linen and towels inc in rent
• Highchairs and travel cots available on request
• Ample off road parking
• Bike storage and wash-down area
• Formal gardens, lawned areas, two seating areas with furniture and gas BBQ (gas provided)
• Spa room with hot tub
• Four well-behaved pets welcome
• Private catering available
• Sorry, no smoking
• Shop 5 miles, pub 10 mins walk.
• Note: There is a raised pond in the grounds, young children to be supervised
• Note: Stabling is available at additional cost by prior arrangement with the owner
• Note: The Spa room will be open daily 11am until 5.30pm
• Note: The owner is able to assist with organising outside caterers and suppliers by arrangement
• Note: This property has a private water supply which is tested regularly
• Please note; This property cannot accept bookings from a Sunday.
• Tennis, golf, children’s parks available in Ravenstonedale.
Region: From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
Town: The village of Ravenstonedale is at the foot of the Howgill Fells within the Yorkshire Dales National Park. A village with a thriving community and traditional dwellings, Ravenstonedale boasts a charming church and the remains of the Gilbertine Priory. The area boasts walking, horse riding and cycling routes, whilst nearby attractions provide something for everybody. Visit the Settle-Carlisle Railway Line, the Howgill Fells and the Yorkshire Dales and Lake District National Parks. A superb location at any time of the year.
Read more Read less
Sykes Holiday Cottages
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Sykes Holiday Cottages are specialists in cottage holidays. On our website, you will find more than 13,000 cottages across the UK that you can be rent for your perfect self catering holiday. Sykes Holiday Cottages offer properties all over the UK and Ireland. For more information on Sykes Holiday Co...View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerORCHARD VIEW, secluded detached bungalow with wood burning stove and table South Pool United Kingdom From $182.68/night Lodge, Bristol Dundry United Kingdom From $112.91/night KIRKBY HOUSE, harbour front, family-friendly, close to town in Whitby Ref 912895 Whitby United Kingdom From $124.59/night More properties from this manager
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: 2 Twin beds
Bedroom 2: 2 Twin beds
Bedroom 3: Full bed 2 Twin beds
Bedroom 4: 2 Twin beds
Bedroom 5: Full bed
Bedroom 6: 2 Twin beds
Bedroom 7: Full bed Twin bed
Bedroom 8: Queen Bed 2 Twin beds
Bedroom 9: 3 Twin beds
Bedroom 0: 2 Twin beds
Bedroom 1: 2 Twin beds
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Pet Friendly
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Games room
- 2 Full baths
- 7 Attached (ensuites)
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Ravenstonedale, United Kingdom Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (2)
– based on 2 reviews