From $333 / night
|Per night:||$400 - $745|
|Per week:||$3,500 - $5,215|
Pets allowed: No
Step inside to a rich and elegant foyer, which leads you directly west and to fabulous ocean views! Above is a delightful chandelier that will make you feel as if you have just entered into a castle. On this main level is the ocean view great room consisting of the living room, dining area and kitchen. The living room is graced with stately leather furniture and a 52 inch flat panel TV on the mantel above the gas fireplace. Surround sound and a stereo system enhance the audio/visual entertainment. Another grand chandelier in the great space is between the living room and the dining area.
A sliding glass door invites you to the deck, fire pit and direct beach access. Ocean view dining at its best with 8 dining chairs. The views of Twin Rocks are breathtaking!
The fully equipped kitchen has granite counters, elegant cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and a gas range/oven. Also on this main level are two guest rooms. One guest room has a queen size bed and is located near the guest bath, which has a tub/shower combination and a private water closet. The other guest room has a futon, which will fold flat for a queen size bed and a twin over queen bunk bed, allowing 5 guests to sleep in this room.
Take the grand staircase to the upper level where you will find four more bedrooms and two baths. The master suite has a queen size bed, a private oceanfront balcony and a wall-mounted flat panel TV. You will experience views unlike any others from this beautiful room! The master bath has a large, glass-enclosed walk-in shower, a Jacuzzi-spa tub and a private water closet. The first guest room on this upper floor has two bunk beds - one with single twins and the other with a twin over a queen, accommodating 5 guests. The second guest room has two bunks, each with a twin over a queen, accommodating 6. The last guest room is an ocean view room with a queen size bed and a wall-mounted flat panel TV. The guest bath on this second floor has double sinks, a tub-shower combination and a private water closet.
This home is ready for your family reunion, gathering, business retreat or just a simple and relaxing family vacation.
Come enjoy Rockaway Beach, located only an hour and 45 minutes from Portland, close to shopping, golfing, charter fishing and all the Oregon Coast has to offer.
When the sun is down, the vacationers can have a wonderful fun evening around the fire ring, lighted beach volleyball court and barbeque pits right in the back of the Villa alongside the sea surfs.
Relax and rejuvenate at the Rockaway Beach Villa, with spacious rooms and glorious oceans views. Stroll along the 7 miles pristine sandy beach. At the Villa, even the quiet moments leave an indelible impression on your senses. The moment you arrive, you'll find a place dedicated to fulfilling dreams of memorable family vacations, where the sea breezes, warm sand, and blue waters tempt visitors to shed their shoes and simply relax.
After just one visit, you'll know why many of our guests chose to visit us, again.
Sit back and watch the sky fade from brilliant colors to pitch black. Just about the time the stars begin to shine, you'll wonder why it took you so long to get to the Villa
1. The Tillamook Cheese Factories located south of Rockaway Beach Villa (less than 17 minutes drive) are over 100 years old and they are well known for their premium-quality, consistent and best-tasting dairy products. They offer a self-guided tour of their facility where visitors can see their 'cheesemakers and packaging staff at work, learn about their history and the cheesemaking process, smell the delicious aroma of freshly baked waffle cones and best of all, taste their award-winning cheeses and nearly 40 flavors of ice-cream'.
Address: 4175 Highway 101 North, Tillamook, OR 97141.
2. The Tillamook Air Museum is located in the same city as the above Tillamook Cheese Factories (less than 10 minutes from the factories). The museum itself was a World War II Blimp Hanger (the largest wooden structure of its kind in the world) and has 30 War Birds including P-38 Lighting, F4U-Corsair, P51-Mustang, PBY Catalina and SBD Dauntless dive bomber.
Address: 6030 Hangar Road, Tillamook, Oregon 97141
3. The Heisler Steam Locomotive provides an entertaining tour of the nearby coastline and runs from Garibaldi (located between Rockaway and Tillamook) and Rockaway Beach. A train excursion not to be missed!
List of events:
1. Annual Kite Festival in May at the Rockaway Beach Wayside
2. Ride the Train (Oregon Coast Explorer) from May thru November at the Rockaway Station
3. Wine, Cheese and Jazz in June at the Rockaway Wayside
4. 4th of July Parade, Auction and Grand Fireworks
5. Arts and Arts and Crafts Fair in August
6. Annual Autumn Festival in September
7. Christmas and Sing-A-Long in December
|Jan 04 2016||Mar 15 2017||$400||$450||$3,500||$10,000||-|
|Oct 01 2016||Nov 30 2016||$545||$645||$3,500||$10,000||-|
|Mar 15 2017||May 31 2017||$545||$645||$4,500||$12,000||-|
|Jun 01 2017||Sep 30 2017||$745||$745||$5,215||$20,000||-|
|Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 11 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 8%|
|Deposits: $1000 Refunded after cleaning and inspection completed. (3 to 7 days)|
|Payment Options: Cashier's Check, Mastercard, Money Order, PayPal, Personal Check, Visa|
|Other Fees: $250 cleaning Fee. Extra cleaning & excessive garbage $25/hour.|
Reviews for this vacation villa rental in Rockaway Beach, Oregon
March 19, 2012
House is in a great location for the beach and well furnished. Internet was confusing, in that you had to actually go find and then hook up the wireless router yourself. Master Bedroom should really have a king sized bed instead of a double for what you pay as it is a pretty small bed for two adults.
Best Weekend Ever!
Best Weekend Ever!
May 18, 2011
We had a small intimate wedding at the Rockaway Beach House in May. The house was more than we expected! Everyone had a great time and had plenty of space for everybody without feeling crowded. The layout was perfect for entertaining and stocked with all the essentials. The only compliant was that the house did not have internet access which was a huge disappointment!! Overall, a great experience and we will definitely visit again, maybe for our 10th anniversary!!
We had such a wonderful time at your villa over the 4th of July, 2009. Your place is amazing with the full floor of entertainment games and movies. Our dad loved the view of twin rocks sitting at your dining room. The Villa is perfectly located with panoramic views of the beach and the mountain. It's the Shangri-la of the Oregon Coast.
We will be back several more times in 2009.
Thanks a bunch
The Trieu's family in Portland