- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $255 - $581
- Per week:
- $1355 - $1810
2 Unknown types
Description from manager
Apartment Erminia is about 100 sqm large and it is situated in the Navona area. In the Antiquity this district, was part of Campus Martius. Domitian (AD 81-96) built a large stadium and an Odeon where poetry readings and musical concerts were given. Except for the outline of Domitian's Stadium, which is preserved in the shape of Piazza Navona, no traces of ancient Rome have survived here.
The network of picturesque lanes and streets between Piazza Navona and the Tiber recalls the splendor of the Papal area in the heart of Renaissance Rome.
As early of the beginning of the 16th century cardinals, ambassadors, papal officials, rich bankers and distinguished courtesans took up residence here. Around them intellectual life flourished: booksellers, engravers and miniaturists settled around Piazza Navona and Piazza Pasquino and to this day there are still several craftsmen in the area.
Some of the most important tourist places in the zone are the Area Sacra del Largo Argentina, the Pantheon and Piazza di Spagna.
Apartment Erminia is very sunny and it is composed by:
- two large terraces
- a nice living room with two comfortable divans and access to the terrace;
- a dining room with access to the terrace;
- a fully equipped kitchenette with access to the terrace;
- a bedroom with king size bed, a closet room and a panoramic view on the Palace of Justice;
- a bedroom with two single beds and en suite bathroom with shower stall;
- a bathroom with bath-tub.
The most interesting parts of the apartment are undoubtedly the two beautiful and panoramic terraces with panoramic view and furnished with garden furniture.
The apartment, complete with linens and towels, is provided with high-speed Internet connection, phone (available only for local calls), washing machine, dishwasher.
Property name: Apartment Erminia
Property type: Apartment
A 30% non-refundable deposit is required upon confirmation. The final balance is due within 45 days prior to the arrival date. A cash refundable deposit of 250 Euros is required upon arrival and will be returned at time of departure after an inspection will take place in case of any damage.
EXTRA COST to paid on site
At the arrival the guests have to pay the final cleaning fee of 50,00€ and the tourist tax of 3,50€ per person per night – excluded kids under 10
Cots/Cradles: 5,00€ per day (if required)
The check-in is generally between 03:00 PM and 07:00 PM. An early check-in is possible if the accommodation will be ready. The accommodation has to be vacated before 11:00 AM.
In case of delay of more than 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, guests have to inform the local agency or the local representative as soon as possible, otherwise they will be charged of an additional fee of 30,00€.
If the local agency has not been informed of long delays and the guests miss the check-in at the apartment, the local agency has no responsibilities of any kind. The guests will be charged for any extra costs for an alternative accommodation.
Please note that an extra fee will be asked depending on the time and day of arrival as follows:
- Arrivals between 07:00 PM and 10:00 PM: 35,00€
- Arrivals between 10:00 PM and 01:00 AM: 50,00€
- Arrivals after 01:00 AM: 70,00€
- Arrivals on Sunday or public holidays (January 1, 6, Easter, Easter Monday, April 25, May 1, June 2, 29, August 15, November 1, December 8, 25, 26): 50,00€
The apartment is 15 minutes walk from the underground station “Spagna” and it is well served by the ATAC bus lines 70,81,87,*******,628 and by the electric bus lines 116 and 116T. The closer train station is Termini about 20 minutes by bus line 7.
Additional amenities: Full Kitchen
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
- Based in:
Languages spoken: English, Italian
About the manager
I'm 42 years old and live and work in Sorrento .I take pride in our properties and are responsive to any of our renters needs. Since we are local, we deal with our guests directly – from key exchanges, to cleaning, to repairs, and anything in between. All of our properties are fully furn...View manager's full profile
- Check in time: 15:00, Check out time: 11:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- To be covered by Payment Protection this rental needs to be paid for online through Vacation Home Rentals using your credit/debit card or PayPal. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Full bed
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Clothes dryer
- High chair
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 2 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Rome, Italy Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.