- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $160 - $181
- Per week:
- $957 - $1077
2 Full baths
Description from manager
Hassle Free Check In and Check Out Procedures, Onsite Management, All Inclusive Pricing, No Additional Fees!
Romantic Get Away with a Stunning Sunset at waterfront-direct Gulf Access Newly Built 2bedroom 1.5 bath Town home located on an exclusive Caribbean style waterfront Community with Private Beach & a 4 Star Hotel Resort,at Bahia Beach, Tampa Bay.
The Community are located on 125 Acres of land, have a Private 1/2 mile beach, 4 Star hotel-Resort, 2 waterfront Restaurants with Tiki bar with evening live entertainment, 3 large heated pools,2 out-doors Jacuzzi, 6 Tennis courts, basket ball court, 2 full service Marina's ,250 foot long fishing pier, and much, much more.
A Wonderful Getaway! This 2 Bedroom 1.5 Bathroom Townhouse is located within an exclusive Caribbean-style Waterfront Community with Private Beach & a 4-Star Hotel Resort at Bahia Beach, Tampa Bay.
The Community is located on 125 Acres of land, has a Private 1/2 mile beach, Hotel/Resort with Spa and Beauty Salon, 2 Waterfront Restaurants with Tiki bar & evening live entertainment, large heated pools, 2-outdoor Jacuzzis, 4-Tennis courts, Volleyballs Court, 2-full service Marina's with 260 boat slips, and 250- foot long fishing pier.
This Townhouse features 3 balconies where 2 large balconies have Mangrove & Waterway views and partial view of Tampa Bay. The house was recently updated with stainless steel appliances, electronic's and new designer furniture.
The Town House is fully equipped for 7 people, Sleep 6 adults & 1 Child.
- Private Garage
- Living Room with sofa group, 1 queen sofa bed,40 inch LCD-TV, DVD-CD player, high speed wireless Internet and a large Balcony #1 with view of Mangroves & Waterways.
- Fully-equipped Kitchen with Granite Counter tops, Breakfast bar, solid wood Cabinets for 7 people.
- Dining area with table and chairs.
- Bathroom# 1 with Half Bath
- Laundry Room with Washer & Dryer/Iron Board + Iron
- Master Bedroom with Large California Queen size bed, LCD TV and a large Balcony #2 with view of waterways & partly view of Tampa Bay.
- Master Bathroom with tub & shower & vanities.
- Bedroom # 2 with 1 Full size bed + 1 Twin Size bed, LCD-TV, Balcony #3 with Street-side Community & partial Marina View.
- Boats, Golf carts,Jet-skis, Wave Runners, Paddle boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Adult & Child Bicycles, Electric Grills, Fishing rods, Strollers, High chairs, Playpens, Cribs, and Booster seats.
TOURS & ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
- Theme Parks, Fishing Charters, Sunset-Dolphin Cruises, Sailing School, Evening Dinner Cruises, Golf Courses and much more.
GOLD CARD DISCOUNTS:
- Guests who stay with Visit America get the benefit of discounted offers from local restaurants and attractions by presenting our VIP GOLD CARD at select locations.
POPULAR ATTRACTION DISTANCES:
25 minutes drive to Downtown Tampa
45 Minutes drive to St.Pete
20 min boat/jet ski ride to St. Pete Beach & Secluded Beer Can Island!
60 Minutes to US Top Beach Clearwater Beach!
35 minutes to Bush Garden
25 minutes drive to Mote Aquarium, Sarasota
22 Minutes drive to Tampa Sea aquarium
7-8 Minutes drive to closest Semi- public-private Golf Course
85 Minutes drive to Disney World
Total Beds: 1 Queen Bed, 1 Full Bed, 1 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Sofa Bed
** Please note that there is a nominal electric utility fee of 12 cents per kwh used and is due upon check out. It can average between $2-$4 per night depending on tenant usage. This helps to encourage tenants to be mindful of leaving patio doors open and to avoid overworking the air-conditioning unit to ensure proper maintenance and a comfortable stay. We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
Read more Read less
Interaction with guest
State Tax ID # 20-4221382
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Norwegian, Swedish
About the manager
For the last 10 years we have been running a Full-Service Property Management and Vacation Rental Company. We look forward to working with all our new, existing and potential clientele.View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerPrivate Beach,Waterfront/Gulf-Access Key West style 2b.1.5b.Town House U-3263 Ruskin United States From $139/night Tampa Bay, 2 bdrm 1.5 bth, Private Beach Resort Community, U-3250 Waterfront Ruskin United States From $155/night Tampa Bay, 2 bdrm/2bth Private Beach Resort Community, U3216 Ruskin United States From $155/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This rental can only be paid for online through Vacation Home Rentals using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: Full bed Twin bed
Beds in other rooms: Queen Bed
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Pet Friendly
- Sea view
- Staffed property
- Towels provided
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Cycling Trips
- Water sports
- 2 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Ruskin, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (3)
– based on 3 reviews
I would recommend everyone to stay at 511 little harbor. Great location. Love the bar and beach together everything is right there. Even two restaurants all in one central location.
“Great winter escape!!!”
Lovely place to stay,clean no bugs in the townhouse.Has a beach,and three pools and two harbors . They have a restaurant right on the premise. The manager Virgil, was very good if you needed anything he was there. We bought are dog and he like taken walks. Our daughter's family came for a week and they went to Disney,and Bush Gardens, and took in a baseball game and it didn't take that long to get to . The only thing I would complain is we were suppose to have a king size bed and a gas grill. Online they showed a different unit the unit that we had was nice,but I think when posting something it should be the one you are looking at or they should tell you that it would be a different unit.Over all we had a great time.
Response from the manager Dear Phyllis Thank you for your very fair posted review we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Bahia Beach and we apologize that you received a other unit then the one you had reserved unfortunately as we never was informed by you and or our management at Bahia Beach in regards to this mix up with a other unit, It's at this time to late to do anything about it. But we will investigate to find out how it could happening. Thank you again and we will contact you soon. Sincerely Chris & Yvonne .