- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $160 - $181
- Per week:
- $957 - $1077
1 Full bath, 1 Half bath
Description from manager
Christmas week still available!!! *****
All inclusive pricing, no additional fees, onsite management, hassle free entry code check in process.
Romantic Get Away with a Stunning Sunset view over Tampa Bay. Direct waterfront Gulf Access. This 2 Bedroom 1.5 Bath Townhouse is located within an exclusive Caribbean-style Waterfront Community with Private Beach & a 4 Star Hotel Resort at Bahia Beach, Tampa Bay.
The Community is located on 125 Acres of land, has a Private 1/2 mile beach, Hotel/Resort with Spa and Beauty Salon, 2 Waterfront Restaurants with Tiki bar & evening live entertainment, large heated pools, 2-outdoor Jacuzzis, 4-Tennis courts, Volleyballs Court, 2-full service Marina's with 260 boat slips, and 250- foot long fishing pier.
This home features 3 balconies where 2 consist of large balconies with views of Waterways and Mangroves, while you can also catch stunning views of the sunset and skyline of Tampa Bay from the private beach, which is only a short walk minutes away.
The Townhouse was recently updated with flooring, solid wood cabinets, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, electronic's and all new designer furniture.
This home is fully-equipped and Sleeps 7 people.
- Private Garage
- Living Room with sofa group, 1 Queen sofa bed, 46 inch LCD-TV, DVD-CD player, high speed wireless Internet
- Large balcony #1 with views of mangroves & waterways
- Fully-equipped Kitchen with breakfast bar
- Dining area with table and chairs
- Bedroom # 2 with 1 Full size bed & 1 Twin Size bed, LCD-TV
- Bathroom #2 with Half-Bath
- Balcony #2 with partial view of street-side community, mangroves & waterways
- Master Bedroom with 1 King size bed, LCD TV
- Master Bathroom with Tub & Shower & vanities.
- Balcony # 3. with a wonderful view of waterways , mangroves & Tampa Bay
- Laundry Room with Washer& Dryer, Iron board,Iron
- Boats, Golf carts,Jet-skis, Wave Runners, Paddle boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Adult & Child Bicycles, Electric Grills, Fishing rods, Strollers, High chairs, Playpens, Cribs, and Booster seats.
TOURS & ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
- Theme Parks, Fishing Charters, Sunset-Dolphin Cruises, Sailing School, Evening Dinner Cruises, Golf Courses and much more.
GOLD CARD DISCOUNTS:
- Guests who stay with Visit America get the benefit of discounted offers from local restaurants and attractions by presenting our VIP GOLD CARD at select locations.
POPULAR ATTRACTION DISTANCES:
25 minutes drive to Downtown Tampa
45 Minutes drive to St.Pete
20 minute boat/jet ski ride to St. Pete and secluded Beer Can Island!
35 minutes to Bush Garden
25 minutes drive to Mote Aquarium, Sarasota
22 Minutes drive to Tampa Sea aquarium
7-8 Minutes drive to closest Semi- public-private Golf Course
85 Minutes drive to Disney World
Total Beds: 1 King Bed, 1 Full Bed, 1 Twin Beds, 1 Queen Sofa Bed
Read more Read less
Interaction with guest
State Tax ID # 20-4221382
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Norwegian, Swedish
About the manager
For the last 10 years we have been running a Full-Service Property Management and Vacation Rental Company. We look forward to working with all our new, existing and potential clientele.View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerBeach, Luxury waterfront 2b.2.5b 3261,Tampa Bay Ruskin United States From $155/night Private Beach,Gulf Access 3,b.3b. TOWN HOUSE U-3240, Tampa Bay Ruskin United States From $190/night Private Beach, Gulf-access/Waterfront Townhouse U-448, Tampa bay Ruskin United States From $190/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This rental can only be paid for online through Vacation Home Rentals using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: Full bed Twin bed
Beds in other rooms: Queen Bed
- Air conditioning
- Children's pool
- Shared outdoor pool (heated)
- Private garden
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Secure parking
- Pet Friendly
- Sea view
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Boat available
- Cycling Trips
- Water sports
- Horse riding
- 1 Full bath
- 1 Half bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Ruskin, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (4)
– based on 4 reviews
Our family of four enjoyed our stay for spring break. Booking was simple and the property manager was very helpful. The only negative would be that the beds were not super comfortable. The kids had a great time fishing, swimming and taking the dolphin tour.
Response from the manager Thank you so much for staying with us. We always make note of any comments and will look to make the beds more comfortable. Thank you!
“Would go back for sure !!”
We stayed in a 3 bedroom townhouse on Bahia Beach. We had a great time ! We loved both of the restaurants on site . One pool was cold , so we spent most our time at the heated pool. The beach was nice as well. We will likely visit again!
Response from the manager Dear Sara Thank you for your posted review We are looking forward to see you at your next vacation to Florida Visit America T G & V S, Inc. Property Management Chris & Yvonne
We loved the condo. Everything we needed was in walking distance. Condo was modern and clean. Compared to other vacation rentals near the water especially one this new and nice the price was very reasonable. Would love to stay there again.
Response from the manager Thank you Donna We appreciate your posted review and are looking forward to see you and your family at your next Florida Vacation. Sincerely Visit America T.G.&V.S. Inc. Property Management Chris & Yvonne
“pet friendly community”
nice unit...could have been better equipped......but still very nice....good location..would go back
Response from the manager Dear Dave Thank you fort your review we really appreciate We will have an inspection walk trough what is missing in regards to the kitchen Items, The home was fully equipped with all New in October when the unit was rented our for the first time But Unfortunately All our town houses have been fully booked from December this year and we appreciate that you are telling us about the missing kitchen Items we will make sure that the kitchen will be inspected and we will add in such items already this week. Thank you again It was a pleasure to have you as our guests and we hope to see you soon again. Chris & Yvonne