- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $218 - $247
- Per week:
- $1346 - $1506
3 Full baths
Description from manager
No additional fees, onsite management, all inclusive pricing.
Luxury Direct Gulf Access Large 3 bedroom 3 bath Town home, located in an Exclusive Caribbean-style Waterfront Resort Community with Private Beach, 4 Star Hotel Resort with beauty salon and Day Spa, at Bahia Beach, Tampa Bay.
The Community is located on 125 Acres of land, has a Private 1/2 mile beach, Hotel/Resort with Spa and Beauty Salon, 2 Waterfront Restaurants with Tiki bar & evening live entertainment, large heated pools, 2-outdoor Jacuzzis, 4-Tennis courts, Volleyballs Court, 2-full service Marina's with 260 boat slips, and 250- foot long fishing pier.
This house has 4 balconies with 2 large balconies with views of the Mangroves & Waterways and at our Private beach you will explore a stunning view of the sunset over the Tampa Bay and the skyline of St Petersburg.
This home was recently updated with new solid wood cabinets, granite counter tops, new flooring, stainless steel appliances, electronic's and new designer furniture.
This Town House is fully equipped for 8 adults & 1 child. Sleeps 9.
- Private Garage
- Living Room with sofa group, 1 queen sofa bed, 46 inch LCD-TV, DVD-CD player, high speed wireless Internet and a large Balcony #1 with view of Mangroves & Waterways
- Fully equipped Kitchen for 9 people with Breakfast Bar, Solid wood cabinets, Granite Counter tops, new stainless steel appliances & breakfast bar.
- Dining Area with table and chairs
- Bedroom # 1 with 1 KING size bed, LCD-TV & Balcony #2 with combined view of Mangroves, Waterways & Street-side Community
- Bathroom # 2 with Tub, Shower & Vanity.
- Master Bedroom with 1 KING size bed, LCD-TV, Large balcony w/ table & chairs , Balcony #3 view of Mangroves & Waterways.
- Master Bathroom with Walk in shower, Bath tub & Vanity
- Bedroom #3 with 1 QUEEN size bed, LCD-TV, Balcony #4 with view of Waterways & Tampa Bay.
- Bathroom #3 with bath tub & Vanity
- Boats, Golf carts,Jet-skis, Wave Runners, Paddle boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Adult & Child Bicycles, Electric Grills, Fishing rods, Strollers, High chairs, Playpens, Cribs, and Booster seats.
TOURS & ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
- Theme Parks, Fishing Charters, Sunset-Dolphin Cruises, Sailing School, Evening Dinner Cruises, Golf Courses and much more.
GOLD CARD DISCOUNTS:
- Guests who stay with Visit America get the benefit of discounted offers from local restaurants and attractions by presenting our VIP GOLD CARD at select locations.
POPULAR ATTRACTION DISTANCES:
25 minutes drive to Downtown Tampa
45 Minutes drive to St.Pete
20 Minutes boat/jet ski ride to St.Pete
35 minutes to Bush Garden
25 minutes drive to Mote Aquarium, Sarasota
22 Minutes drive to Tampa Sea aquarium
7-8 Minutes drive to closest Semi- public-private Golf Course
85 Minutes drive to Disney World
Beds: 2 King Beds, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Sofa Bed
Read more Read less
Interaction with guest
State Tax ID # 20-4221382
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Norwegian, Swedish
About the manager
For the last 10 years we have been running a Full-Service Property Management and Vacation Rental Company. We look forward to working with all our new, existing and potential clientele.View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerBeach-side KING Studio-SUITE,at Private Beach, U-508, Tampa Bay Ruskin United States From $115/night Tampa Bay 2bdrm/2bth Private Beach Resort Community, Waterfron U-3254 Ruskin United States From $139/night Tampa Bay 3b/3b Townhouse, Private Beach Community U-3232 Ruskin United States From $190/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This rental can only be paid for online through Vacation Home Rentals using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: King bed
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Beds in other rooms: Queen Bed
- Air conditioning
- Children's pool
- Shared outdoor pool (heated)
- Private garden
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Secure parking
- Pet Friendly
- Sea view
- Staffed property
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Video player
- Washing machine
- Boat available
- Cycling Trips
- Water sports
- Horse riding
- 3 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Ruskin, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (1)
– based on 1 review
Stayed for 2 weeks in the condo. Very private and quiet. Balcony with canal view was perfect for sitting out. Master bedroom has large bathroom. Beach is small but very nice, never too crowded and is a short walk through the complex.
Response from the manager Dear Bonnie Thank you for your posted Review We appreciate very much and hope to see you and your family at your next vacation to Florida Visit America T.G.&.V.S.Inc Chris & Yvonne