- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $218 - $258
- Per week:
- $1346 - $1586
3 Full baths
Description from manager
All inclusive pricing, no additional fees, easy code check in, onsite management!
Luxury waterfront-Gulf Access 3 bedroom 3 bath located in an exclusive Caribbean-style Waterfront Community with a Private Beach and a Private 4 Star Hotel Resort complete with beauty saloon and Spa services.
The Community is located on 125 Acres of land, has a Private 1/2 mile beach, Hotel/Resort with Spa and Beauty Salon, 2 Waterfront Restaurants with Tiki bar & evening live entertainment, large heated pools, 2-outdoor Jacuzzis, 4-Tennis courts, Volleyballs Court, 2-full service Marina's with 260 boat slips, and 250-foot long fishing pier.
This Townhouse has 4 balconies with 2 large balconies having views of the Mangroves & Waterways and a partial view of Tampa Bay. This house was recently updated with solid wood cabinets, new flooring, stainless steel appliances, electronic's and new designer furniture.
The Town House is fully equipped for 10 people. Sleeps max 10 people. .
- Private Garage
- Living Room with sofa group, 1 Queen sofa bed, 46 inch LCD-TV, DVD-CD player, high speed wireless Internet and Balcony #1 with view of Waterways.
- Fully-equipped Kitchen with solid wood cabinets, Granite counter-tops, Breakfast bar for 10
- Dining Area with table and chairs
- Bedroom # 1 with 2 Full size beds LCD-TV,
- Bathroom #1 with tub, Shower & vanity and Balcony#2 with partial views of Mangroves, Waterways & Street-side Community
- Laundry Room with Washer & Dryer, Iron Board + Iron
- Master Bedroom with 1 King size bed, LCD-TV, Large Balcony #3 with view of Mangroves, Waterways and Tampa Bay
- Master Bathroom with tub, walk in shower and vanity
- Bedroom # 3 with 1 Queen size bed, LCD-TV,
- Bathroom 3 with tub, shower & vanity with Balcony #4 with partial view of Mangroves, and Waterways
- Boats, Golf carts,Jet-skis, Wave Runners, Paddle boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Adult & Child Bicycles, Electric Grills, Fishing rods, Strollers, High chairs, Playpens, Cribs, and Booster seats.
TOURS & ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
- Theme Parks, Fishing Charters, Sunset-Dolphin Cruises, Sailing School, Evening Dinner Cruises, Golf Courses and much more.
GOLD CARD DISCOUNTS:
- Guests who stay with Visit America get the benefit of discounted offers from local restaurants and attractions by presenting our VIP GOLD CARD at select locations.
POPULAR ATTRACTION DISTANCES:
25 minutes drive to Downtown Tampa
45 Minutes drive to St.Pete
20 mins boat/jet ski ride to St. Pete!
35 minutes to Bush Garden
25 minutes drive to Mote Aquarium, Sarasota
22 Minutes drive to Tampa Sea aquarium
7-8 Minutes drive to closest Semi- public-private Golf Course
85 Minutes drive to Disney World
Beds: 1 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 2 Double Beds, 1 Sofa Bed, 1 Crib
Read more Read less
Interaction with guest
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Norwegian, Swedish
About the manager
For the last 10 years we have been running a Full-Service Property Management and Vacation Rental Company. We look forward to working with all our new, existing and potential clientele.View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerBeach, Luxury waterfront 2b.2.5b 3261,Tampa Bay Ruskin United States From $155/night Private Beach,Gulf Access 3,b.3b. TOWN HOUSE U-3240, Tampa Bay Ruskin United States From $190/night Private Beach, Gulf-access/Waterfront Townhouse U-448, Tampa bay Ruskin United States From $190/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This rental can only be paid for online through Vacation Home Rentals using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: 2 Full beds
Beds in other rooms: Sofa beds
- Air conditioning
- Children's pool
- Shared outdoor pool (heated)
- Private garden
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Secure parking
- Pet Friendly
- Sea view
- Staffed property
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Video player
- Washing machine
- Boat available
- Cycling Trips
- Water sports
- Horse riding
- 3 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Ruskin, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (3)
– based on 3 reviews
We had a great time at our recent visit! The town home is spacious and in a beautiful community. Every room has its own balcony and most had a view of the bay which was amazing. The site manager, Bill, is awesome! There are two restaurants within walking distance that have delicious food. The beach is not pristine but it was nice to be on your own private area. The only suggestion I would have is to have the cleaning company actually "clean" the unit. The floors were disgusting, to the point that my children were in socks and in less than a few minutes the socks were black. The rug on the 2nd floor had not been vacuumed either. We found a vacuum in the unit and were able to clean upstairs a bit. The fans had an inch of dust on them as did the furniture. Because we were with small children I did "swiffer" the fans and furniture but felt that part to be unfair considering we had to pay a $140 cleaning fee on top of the rental price.
Response from the manager Dear Martha we appreciate your review very much. & are glad to hear that you enjoyed the house & our resort community. Question:Issues. Please,why ? Did you not told Bill our local manager about this issue, he is responsible for to inspect the cleaning of our town house & he also checked you into the house.OR why ? Did you not contacted us directly so we could take immediately action&send back the cleaning company to re-clean the Town House.Sincerely,property management Yvonne Wilenius .
“A fine stay”
We stayed in this condo for a week. The appartment was great, clean and more then enough room for the 4 of us. It is advertised as a maxiumun 10 people, I would not reccomend that. The living room is ok for 6 to max 8 people. The resort is great, you have 2 restaurants on site, there is a beach and swimming pool(s). It is nearby Tampa and also Tropicana Fields wich was the main event for us. The price is ok and the electric bill afterwards did not scare us to death ($22 for a week's stay with 4 adults). On departure date we asked for a late checkout wich was possible and we were onkynasked to give a tip to the cleaners (wich we did of course) Overall great and we will problably return!
Response from the manager Dear Henk, Thank you for your posted review It was a pleasure to have you and your friends as our Guests and are looking forward to see you for your next vacation to Florida Sincerely Visit America T.G.&V.S. Inc. Property Management Chris & Yvonne
“amazing spacious apartment”
clean and large bedrooms and washrooms. very close to the beach. modern kitchen and excellent to make meals at home and relax. highly recommend.
Response from the manager Dear Jie Thank you for your posted review we really appreciate and hope that we will see you again on your next vacation to Florida. Sincerely Visit America T.G.&.V.S. Inc. Chris & Yvonne