- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $218 - $258
- Per week:
- $1346 - $1586
3 Full baths
Description from manager
All inclusive pricing, no additional fees, hassle free check in and check out procedures, onsite Property Management!
Beautiful 3 story, 3 bedroom 3 bath townhouse in Private Waterfront Community. Located in a secluded Caribbean -Sytle Community complete with a Private Beach on Tampa Bay located on the undiscovered Island of Bahia Beach along the South-shore of the Bay.
The Community is located on 125 Acres of land, has a Private 1/2 mile beach, 2-Waterfront Restaurants, one with a Beachfront Tiki bar with evening live entertainment, large heated pools, outdoor jacuzzi, 4-tennis courts, basketball court, fitness center, Yacht Harbor, 2 full-service Marina's with 260 boat docks, 250 foot long fishing pier, and much more.
This Newly Built 3 story town house has 4 balconies with views of the waterways, Mangroves & partial view of Tampa Bay. The Townhouse is equipped with new high quality electronics, appliances and furniture, with an available boat dock at Marina.
This unit SLEEPS a maximum of 10 people.
- Private Garage
- Living Room with sectional sofa group,1 Queen sofa bed, flat screen LCD-TV, high speed wireless internet
- Large Balcony with table & chairs, & with a view over mangroves and water ways.
- Kitchen with Granite Counter tops, Breakfast bar, solid wood Cabinets, Fully-equipped Kitchen
- Dining Area with table and chairs
- Bedroom # 2 with 1 Queen-Size & LCD-TV,
- Bathroom # 2 with combined Tub & Shower & Vanities.
- Balcony # 2 with street-side and community
- Laundry Room with Washer & Dryer/Iron board /Iron.
- Master bedroom with vaulted ceilings, 1 King size bed, LCD-TV.
- Master bathroom with Tub & Walk-in shower and Vanities.
- Balcony # 3 with view of Waterways and Tampa Bay
- Bedroom #3 with 2 Full-size beds, LCD-TV
- Bathroom #3 with combined Tub & shower & Vanities.
- Balcony # 4 with street-side view of community.
- Boats, Golf carts, Jet-skis, Wave Runners, Paddle boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Adult &-Child Bicycles, Electric Grills, Fishing rods, Strollers, High chairs, Playpens, Cribs, and Booster seats.
TOURS & ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
- Theme Parks, Fishing Charters, Sunset-Dolphin Cruises, Sailing School, Evening Dinner Cruises, Golf Courses and much more.
GOLD CARD DISCOUNTS:
- Guests who stay with Visit America get the benefit of discounted offers from local restaurants and attractions by presenting our VIP GOLD CARD at select locations.
ATTRACTIONS & DRIVING DISTANCE:
25 minutes drive to Downtown Tampa
45 Minutes drive to US top beach St.Pete Beach!
60 Minute drive to US Top beach Clearwater Beach!
20 minute boat/jet ski ride to St. Pete & Secluded Beer Can Island!
35 minutes to Bush Garden
25 minutes drive to Mote Aquarium, Sarasota
22 Minutes drive to Tampa Sea aquarium
7-8 Minutes drive to closest Semi- public-private Golf Course
85 Minutes drive to Disney World
Beds: 1 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 2 Double Beds, 1 Sofa Bed
Read more Read less
Interaction with guest
State Tax ID # 20-4221382
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Norwegian, Swedish
About the manager
For the last 10 years we have been running a Full-Service Property Management and Vacation Rental Company. We look forward to working with all our new, existing and potential clientele.View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerBeach, Luxury waterfront 2b.2.5b 3261,Tampa Bay Ruskin United States From $155/night Private Beach,Gulf Access 3,b.3b. TOWN HOUSE U-3240, Tampa Bay Ruskin United States From $190/night Private Beach, Gulf-access/Waterfront Townhouse U-448, Tampa bay Ruskin United States From $190/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This rental can only be paid for online through Vacation Home Rentals using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: 2 Full beds
Beds in other rooms: Queen Bed
- Air conditioning
- Private garden
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Secure parking
- Pet Friendly
- Staffed property
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- Hair dryer
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Video player
- Washing machine
- Cycling Trips
- Water sports
- Horse riding
- 3 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Ruskin, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (4)
– based on 4 reviews
I found this facility really fine. It is very clean, spacious, WiFi (internet), TV, all the housekeeping things, swimming pool, Table Tennis, Trash Clearance,etc. Very convenient.
Response from the manager Dear Rama with family We appreciate your posted review and we are looking forward to see you and your family at your next vacation to Florida. Sincerely Visit America T.G.&V.S. Inc. Property Management Company, Bahia Beach Chris & Yvonne
“Mom's Memorial Weekend”
Extended family all gathered in 3 condos at Little Harbor. It was most memorable. Everything was perfect. All ages enjoyed the pool, the beach, the restaurant, and some...most....enjoyed the Tiki bar and the fun on Saturday night. Thanks...it was a perfect place to be for 20 people.
Response from the manager Dear Nancy , We really appreciate that you enjoyed your stay at Bahia Beach, Tampa Bay and thank you very much for your nice posted review we are really blessed with to have families like you and we hope that we have the opportunity to accommodate at your next visit to Florida Sincerely Visit America T.G.& V.S.Inc. Property management Company, Bahia Beach. Chris & Yvonne.
The actual townhouse was fantastic. It was pretty new when we visited, and everything was very nice. There was plenty of space to do whatever we wanted. The kitchen was awesome too. It has everything you need: plates, bowls, cups, silverware, coffee maker, etc. The beds and bedrooms were also beyond my expectations. This place is about 45 minutes from Tampa, so don't let the somewhat rural area deter you. That said, the property was nice and quiet, perfect for relaxing. I have no complaints. Everyone was polite and helpful. I recommend this place with 100% confidence.
Response from the manager Good evening Joshua We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our waterfront home at Bahia Beach We appreciate very much your posted review Thank You, we hope that we will see you at your next Florida Vacation Sincerely Chris & Yvonne
“Christmas with the family!!!!”
Brand new condo, Had a few glitches for being new, but other than that, it was just what we needed to accommodate our large family. Sunrise and sunsets were amazing.
Response from the manager Dear Debby, Thank you for your posted review We really appreciate and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay over Christmas at Bahia Beach. All our Units was complete new renovated includes interior,walls, carpets and furnished with brand new furniture's, electronics, all bedding's include all other house hold items in the homes between June to November 2012... In regards to your unit there you was staying at. You was the first guest staying in this home. I would really appreciate more detailed information about the few glitches when we are very serious about any issues even the smallest,so that we can make sure to correct such things if any, for the future. Please we really would appreciate to hear back from you with more information, We wish you and your family a happy and prosperous new Year 2013. Sincerely Visit America T.G.& V.S. Inc Chris & Yvonne