- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $178 - $207
- Per week:
- $1100 - $1260
2 Full baths, 1 Half bath
Description from manager
Beautiful Waterfront, 2-Story 2 bedroom 2.5 bath townhouse at a private community beach in Tampa Bay located on the undiscovered Island of Bahia Beach along the South Shore of the Tampa Bay in a very secluded gated Caribbean-style Community.
The Community is located on 125 Acres of land, has a Private 1/2 mile beach, Hotel/Resort with Spa and Beauty Salon, 2 Waterfront Restaurants with Tiki bar & evening live entertainment, large heated pools, 2-outdoor Jacuzzis, 4-Tennis courts, Volleyballs Court, 2-full service Marina's with 260 boat slips, and 250-foot long fishing pier.
The home offers 3 balconies with 2 providing large balconies views of the local Mangroves and Waterway views and a partial view of the Tampa Bay. The home was recently updated with new Interior, flooring, cabinets, appliances, Granite counter tops & New electronics.
Furnished unit is fully-equipped and can Sleep 8 people.
GROUND FLOOR LEVEL
- Private Garage
- Living Room with sectional sofa group,1 Queen sofa bed, flat screen TV, dvd player, high speed wireless internet and private Balcony#1 with grill & partly view of waterways & wild life
- Fully equipped Kitchen and break fast bar
- Dining area with table & chairs for 6
- Bathroom # 1 with Half Bath and Vanities
- Laundry Room with Washer & Dryer/Iron Board + Iron
- Balcony #2 with view of Mangroves & Street-side community
SECOND FLOOR- LEVEL
- Master Bedroom with high vaulted ceilings, King size bed & flat screen TV, and a large Balcony w. Table & Chairs and with an amazing water & forest view & partly view of the Tampa Bay
- Master Bathroom with Full Bath with separate tub & walk in shower & vanities
- Balcony # 3 with Southern Exposure
- Bedroom # 2 with 2 full size beds, flat screen LCD-TV
- Bathroom # 3 FULL BATH with tub & shower & vanities
- Balcony #4 with view over Waterways, Mangrove & partial view of Tampa Bay
- Boats, Golf carts,Jet-skis, Wave Runners, Paddle boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Adult & Child Bicycles, Electric Grills, Fishing rods, Strollers, High chairs, Playpens, Cribs, and Booster seats.
TOURS & ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
- Theme Parks, Fishing Charters, Sunset-Dolphin Cruises, Sailing School, Evening Dinner Cruises, Golf Courses and much more.
GOLD CARD DISCOUNTS:
- Guests who stay with Visit America get the benefit of discounted offers from local restaurants and attractions by presenting our VIP GOLD CARD at select locations.
POPULAR ATTRACTION DISTANCES:
25 minutes drive to Downtown Tampa
45 Minutes drive to St.Pete
20 minute boat/jet ski ride to St. Pete and Beer Can secluded Island!
35 minutes to Bush Garden
25 minutes drive to Mote Aquarium, Sarasota
22 Minutes drive to Tampa Sea aquarium
7-8 Minutes drive to closest Semi- public-private Golf Course
85 Minutes drive to Disney World
Total Beds: 1 King Bed, 2 Full Beds, 1 Queen Sofa Bed
** Please note that there is a nominal electric utility fee of 12 cents per kwh used and is due upon check out. It can average between $2-$4 per night depending on tenant usage. This helps to encourage tenants to be mindful of leaving patio doors open and to avoid overworking the air-conditioning unit to ensure proper maintenance and a comfortable stay. We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
Read more Read less
State Tax ID # 20-4221382
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Norwegian, Swedish
About the manager
For the last 10 years we have been running a Full-Service Property Management and Vacation Rental Company. We look forward to working with all our new, existing and potential clientele.View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerBeach, Luxury waterfront 2b.2.5b 3261,Tampa Bay Ruskin United States From $155/night Private Beach,Gulf Access 3,b.3b. TOWN HOUSE U-3240, Tampa Bay Ruskin United States From $190/night Private Beach, Gulf-access/Waterfront Townhouse U-448, Tampa bay Ruskin United States From $190/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This rental can only be paid for online through Vacation Home Rentals using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Beds in other rooms: 2 Full beds Sofa beds
- Air conditioning
- Children's pool
- Shared outdoor pool (heated)
- Private garden
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Secure parking
- Pet Friendly
- Sea view
- Staffed property
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Video player
- Washing machine
- Cycling Trips
- Water sports
- Horse riding
- 2 Full baths
- 1 Half bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Ruskin, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (2)
– based on 2 reviews
“little habor Bihia beach condo”
It was very good , could have been cleaned better but over all it was good , sheets on the bed were wrinkled and found a whole bunch of laundry in the dryer . Dried but the cleaning people never put it away and huge cob webs in the living room .
Response from the manager Dear Kelly Thank you for your posted review /information We apologize for the left linen-towels in the dryer & cob web. This Is Absolute Not Acceptable . and we will reprimand the contracted cleaning company so this issues never happening again. We appreciate your information very much It's very important that guests contact us immediately If you had contacted us,we had take immediate action and send back the cleaning company. Visit America TG&VS,Inc Property management Chris
“X mas get away”
Spent x-mas and New Years at this unit and we were fully satisfied with all aspects of this rental. Everything in ad was there and more. Virgil was outstanding and corrected any problems immediately plus provided us with helpful info about the area. Hope to go back next year and was by far te best florida vacation we have ever taken.