- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $160 - $181
- Per week:
- $957 - $1077
1 Full bath, 1 Half bath
Description from manager
Romantic Get Away with a Stunning Sunset view over Tampa Bay. Direct waterfront Gulf Access. This 2 Bedroom 1.5 Bath Townhouse is located within an exclusive Caribbean-style Waterfront Community with Private Beach & a 4 Star Hotel Resort at Bahia Beach, Tampa Bay.
The Community is located on 125 Acres of land, has a Private 1/2 mile beach, Hotel/Resort with Spa and Beauty Salon, 2 Waterfront Restaurants with Tiki bar & evening live entertainment, large heated pools, 2-outdoor Jacuzzis, 4-Tennis courts, Volleyballs Court, 2-full service Marina's with 260 boat slips, and 250- foot long fishing pier.
This home features 3 balconies where 2 consist of large balconies with views of Waterways and Mangroves, while you can also catch stunning views of the sunset and skyline of Tampa Bay from the private beach, which is only a short walk minutes away.
The Townhouse was recently updated with flooring, solid wood cabinets, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, electronic's and all new designer furniture.
This home is fully-equipped and Sleeps 7 people.
- Private Garage
- Living Room with sofa group, 1 Queen sofa bed, 46 inch LCD-TV, DVD-CD player, high speed wireless Internet
- Large balcony #1 with views of mangroves & waterways
- Fully-equipped Kitchen with breakfast bar
- Dining area with table and chairs
- Bedroom # 2 with 1 Full size bed & 1 Twin Size bed, LCD-TV
- Bathroom #2 with Half-Bath
- Balcony #2 with partial view of street-side community, mangroves & waterways
- Master Bedroom with 1 King size bed, LCD TV
- Master Bathroom with Tub & Shower & vanities.
- Balcony # 3. with a wonderful view of waterways , mangroves & Tampa Bay
- Laundry Room with Washer& Dryer, Iron board,Iron
- Boats, Golf carts,Jet-skis, Wave Runners, Paddle boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Adult & Child Bicycles, Electric Grills, Fishing rods, Strollers, High chairs, Playpens, Cribs, and Booster seats.
TOURS & ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
- Theme Parks, Fishing Charters, Sunset-Dolphin Cruises, Sailing School, Evening Dinner Cruises, Golf Courses and much more.
GOLD CARD DISCOUNTS:
- Guests who stay with Visit America get the benefit of discounted offers from local restaurants and attractions by presenting our VIP GOLD CARD at select locations.
POPULAR ATTRACTION DISTANCES:
25 minutes drive to Downtown Tampa
23 Minutes drive to St.Pete
35 minutes to Bush Garden
25 minutes drive to Mote Aquarium, Sarasota
22 Minutes drive to Tampa Sea aquarium
7-8 Minutes drive to closest Semi- public-private Golf Course
85 Minutes drive to Disney World
Total Beds: 1 King Bed, 1 Full Bed, 1 Twin Beds, 1 Queen Sofa Bed
** Please note that there is a nominal electric utility fee of 12 cents per kwh used and is due upon check out. It can average between $2-$6 per night depending on tenant usage and size of the Townhouse. This helps to encourage tenants to be mindful of leaving patio doors open and to avoid overworking the air-conditioning unit to ensure proper maintenance and a comfortable stay. We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
Read more Read less
Interaction with guest
State Tax ID # 20-4221382
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Norwegian, Swedish
About the manager
For the last 10 years we have been running a Full-Service Property Management and Vacation Rental Company. We look forward to working with all our new, existing and potential clientele.View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerPrivate Beach,Waterfront/Gulf-Access Key West style 2b.1.5b.Town House U-3263 Ruskin United States From $139/night Tampa Bay, 2 bdrm 1.5 bth, Private Beach Resort Community, U-3250 Waterfront Ruskin United States From $155/night Tampa Bay, 2 bdrm/2bth Private Beach Resort Community, U3216 Ruskin United States From $155/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This rental can only be paid for online through Vacation Home Rentals using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: Full bed Twin bed
Beds in other rooms: Sofa beds
- Air conditioning
- Children's pool
- Shared outdoor pool (heated)
- Private garden
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Secure parking
- Pet Friendly
- Sea view
- Staffed property
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Boat available
- Cycling Trips
- Water sports
- Horse riding
- 1 Full bath
- 1 Half bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Ruskin, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (3)
– based on 3 reviews
“Empty nesters get away”
My husband and I stayed in the condo with another couple as we are both new to being "Empty nesters". The goal was for the guys go to golf and the ladies to relax. That we were able to do!! The condo was clean, big enough but not to big, and it was great having a full kitchen fully stocked so we didn't have to eat out each meal. It was also really nice having a washer/dryer on site. We liked that we could walk to the beach or pool and the pool side service of food and drink was VERY nice. The people on the grounds were great. Bill the gentleman that "checked us in" was very helpful and gave us some great suggestions on where to eat, things to do and festivals going on while we were there. We had such a great time that we plan on this becoming a yearly event!
We enjoyed our trip very much. Beautiful community. Wonderful beach. Nice pools (even though we had to pay extra to use the 3rd pool...that wasn't something that was disclosed before we got there). We loved the town house even though there was pet hair on the bed spreads. We did notice that there were locals using the pools from outside the community. They might need to find a way to keep the locals out. We would come back if we ever visited again.
Response from the manager Dear Kim Thank you for your review We was informed by our local guest service representative about your claim about pet hair and arranged immediately the same day,to change to new bedspreads & to have the cleaning company to bring the bedspreads to a dry cleaning facility.I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. See you at your next vacation to Florida. Sincerely Visit America TGVS, Inc. Chris & Yvonne. .
“Vacation after TS Andrea”
We arrived the day before Tropical Storm Andrea, so we stayed inside for that! The entire condo was very nice. John was very helpful. The furnishings including kitchen utensils and bedroom sheets/blankets were very nice. The view of the beach was remarkable. We cooked hamburgers and hot dogs on the beachside grill and fed the extended family (that live in the Tampa area) on the picnic tables. Good idea to have electric grills. They are easy to use and clean up. We had a great time and will be returning for another vacation.