- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $160 - $181
- Per week:
- $957 - $1077
1 Full bath, 1 Half bath
Description from manager
No Additional Fees* All inclusive pricing.
Romantic Get Away with a stunning sunset view over Tampa Bay. The unit is a newly built 2 bedroom 1.5 bath Town Home located on an exclusive Caribbean style Waterfront Community with Private Beach & a 4-Star Hotel Resort at Bahia Beach, Tampa Bay.
The Community is located on 125 Acres of land, has a Private 1/2 mile beach, Hotel-Resort, 2 Waterfront Restaurants with Tiki bar & evening live entertainment, large heated pools, 2-outdoor Jacuzzis, 4-Tennis courts,Volleyballs Court, 2-full service Marina's with 260 boat slips, and 250 foot long fishing pier.
The Town House is updated with stainless steel appliances, electronic's and all new Caribbean style designer furniture.
It is fully-equipped for 7 people. Specifically can sleep 6 adults & 1 Child.
- Private 2-Car Garage
- Living Room with sofa group, 1 queen sofa bed, 46 inch LCD-TV, DVD-CD player, high speed wireless Internet and a large balcony with view of waterways.
- Kitchen with New Solid wood cabinets, Granite Counter tops, Breakfast bar, Fully-equipped Kitchen.
- Dining Area with table and chairs.
- Bedroom # 1 with 1 Full, 1 Twin Size beds, LCD-TV
- Balcony w. Street View.
- Bathroom with half bath
- Master Bedroom with Queen size bed, LCD TV and a large balcony with view of waterways & Tampa Bay.
- Master Bathroom with walk in shower & vanities.
- Laundry Room with Washer& Dryer
- Boats, Golf carts,Jet-skis, Wave Runners, Paddle boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Adult &-Child Bicycles, Electric Grills, Fishing rods, Strollers, High chairs, Playpens, Cribs, and Booster seats.
TOURS & ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
- Theme Parks, Fishing Charters, Sunset-Dolphin Cruises, Sailing School, Evening Dinner Cruises, Golf Courses and much more.
GOLD CARD DISCOUNTS:
- Guests who stay with Visit America get the benefit of discounted offers from local restaurants and attractions by presenting our VIP GOLD CARD at select locations.
POPULAR ATTRACTION DISTANCES:
25 minutes drive to Downtown Tampa
45 Minutes drive to St.Pete
20 Boat/Jet Ski Ride to St.Pete!!!
35 minutes to Bush Garden
25 minutes drive to Mote Aquarium, Sarasota
22 Minutes drive to Tampa Sea aquarium
7-8 Minutes drive to closest Semi- public-private Golf Course
85 Minutes drive to Disney World
Total # of Beds in Unit: 1 Queen Bed, 1 Full Bed, 1 Twin Bed, and 1 Sofa Bed
Read more Read less
Interaction with guest
State Tax ID # 20-4221382
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Norwegian, Swedish
About the manager
For the last 10 years we have been running a Full-Service Property Management and Vacation Rental Company. We look forward to working with all our new, existing and potential clientele.View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerPrivate Beach,Waterfront/Gulf-Access Key West style 2b.1.5b.Town House U-3263 Ruskin United States From $139/night Tampa Bay, 2 bdrm 1.5 bth, Private Beach Resort Community, U-3250 Waterfront Ruskin United States From $155/night Tampa Bay, 2 bdrm/2bth Private Beach Resort Community, U3216 Ruskin United States From $155/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This rental can only be paid for online through Vacation Home Rentals using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: Full bed Twin bed
Beds in other rooms: Sofa beds
- Air conditioning
- Shared outdoor pool (heated)
- Private garden
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Secure parking
- Pet Friendly
- Sea view
- Staffed property
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Boat available
- Cycling Trips
- Water sports
- Horse riding
- 1 Full bath
- 1 Half bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Ruskin, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (4)
– based on 4 reviews
The condo was exactly as advertised and the property manager was very responsive to any questions. We had a wonderful stay and would definitely stay in this unit again. It is well maintained, clean and comfortable. It is a nice location and we enjoyed being able to walk to dining, beach and Tikki bar.
Response from the manager Dear Lori We appreciate your review very much and are glad you enjoyed your stay. Sincerely Chris & Yvonne
“Winter Getaway Fun”
What better way to escape the cold and wrap up the holidays than to vacation in Ruskin, Flordia. The week my family and I stayed in Ruskin was just wonderful. The unit we rented was spacious and well kept. It provided everything we needed to make this a home away from home. Standing on any of the balconies gave us spectacular views. This was by far the most relaxing vacation we have ever taken. We look forward to a return trip to the area.
“4 day stay at Little Harbor Resort”
The condo was everything we expected and more. We were in Florida for a graduation on Saturday and decided to spend a few extra days and wanted a place on the beach. The condo was clean and provided everything we needed for our stay. The private beach was wonderful and provided beautiful sunsets. We enjoyed having a restaurant and bar on the premises we could walk to. The entire resort is well cared for and offers many amenities with a full marina with boat and jet ski rentals. It is also close enough for day trips to other surrounding beaches. We will definately be back.
Response from the manager Thank you Terri We appreciate you review very much and are looking forward to see you at your next vacation to Florida. Visit America T.G.& V.S. Inc. Chris & Yvonne