- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $218 - $258
- Per week:
- $1346 - $1586
3 Full baths
Description from manager
Luxury Waterfront-Direct Gulf Access 3 bedroom 3 bath, 2-story Townhouse suite located on an exclusive Caribbean-style Waterfront Community with Private Beach, 4-Star Private Resort with Spa beauty Salon, at Bahia Beach, Tampa Bay.
The Community is located on 125 Acres of land, has a Private 1/2 mile beach, Hotel/Resort with Spa and Beauty Salon, 2 Waterfront Restaurants with Tiki bar & evening live entertainment, large heated pools, 2-outdoor Jacuzzis, 4-Tennis courts, Volleyballs Court, 2-full service Marina's with 260 boat slips, and 250- foot long fishing pier.
This Newly Built Waterfront Town house have 4 balconies where 2 large balconies offer views of Waterways, Marina, and Tampa bay. This home was recently updated with solid wood cabinets, new flooring, stainless steel appliances, electronics and new designer furniture.
The Town House is fully equipped for 10 people, Sleep max 10 people.
- Private Garage
- Living Room with sofa group,1 Queen sofa bed, 47 inch LCD-TV, DVD-CD player, high speed wireless Internet, and large Balcony #1 with Southern Exposure, patio dining set & view of Mangroves, Waterways & Tampa Bay
- Fully-equipped Kitchen for 10, includes Granite Counter tops, Breakfast bar, solid wood cabinets & stainless steel appliances
- Dining Area with table and chairs for 6
- Bedroom #1 with Queen size bed LCD-TV, and Balcony #2 with partial view of Mangroves, Street-side Community & Waterways
- Bathroom #1 with Full Bath. Tub & Shower, and vanity
- Laundry Room with Washer & Dryer/Iron Board + Iron
- Master Bedroom with 1 King size bed, LCD-TV, large Balcony #3 with Southern Exposure, view of Marina, Waterways & Tampa bay
- Master Bathroom with separate tub & walk in shower
- Bedroom #3 with 2 Full size beds, LCD-TV, and Balcony #4 with partial view of Mangroves, Waterways and Tampa Bay.
- Bathroom #3 with Full Bath, tub & shower.
- Boats, Golf carts,Jet-skis, Wave Runners, Paddle boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Adult & Child Bicycles, Electric Grills, Fishing rods, Strollers, High chairs, Playpens, Cribs, and Booster seats.
TOURS & ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
- Theme Parks, Fishing Charters, Sunset-Dolphin Cruises, Sailing School, Evening Dinner Cruises, Golf Courses and much more.
GOLD CARD DISCOUNTS:
- Guests who stay with Visit America get the benefit of discounted offers from local restaurants and attractions by presenting our VIP GOLD CARD at select locations.
POPULAR ATTRACTION DISTANCES:
25 minutes drive to Downtown Tampa
23 Minutes drive to St.Pete
35 minutes to Bush Garden
25 minutes drive to Mote Aquarium, Sarasota
22 Minutes drive to Tampa Sea aquarium
7-8 Minutes drive to closest Semi- public-private Golf Course
85 Minutes drive to Disney World
Beds: 1 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Double Bed, 1 Twin Bed, 1 Sofa Bed
** Please note that there is a nominal electric utility fee of 12 cents per kwh used and is due upon check out. It can average between $5-$6 per night depending on tenant usage. This helps to encourage tenants to be mindful of leaving patio doors open and to avoid overworking the air-conditioning unit to ensure proper maintenance and a comfortable stay. We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
Read more Read less
Interaction with guest
State Tax ID # 20-4221382
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Norwegian, Swedish
About the manager
For the last 10 years we have been running a Full-Service Property Management and Vacation Rental Company. We look forward to working with all our new, existing and potential clientele.View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerBeach, Luxury waterfront 2b.2.5b 3261,Tampa Bay Ruskin United States From $155/night Private Beach, Gulf-access/Waterfront Townhouse U-448, Tampa bay Ruskin United States From $190/night Tampa Bay 2 bdr,1.5bth, Private Beach Resort Community - Waterfront U3212 Ruskin United States From $139/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This rental can only be paid for online through Vacation Home Rentals using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: 2 Full beds
Beds in other rooms: Sofa beds
- Air conditioning
- Shared outdoor pool (heated)
- Private garden
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Secure parking
- Pet Friendly
- Sea view
- Staffed property
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Boat available
- Cycling Trips
- Water sports
- Horse riding
- 3 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Ruskin, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (4)
– based on 4 reviews
“Relaxing, Un stressful stay”
Town house was everything we expected, location is peaceful , our family enjoyed water sports, tennis, beach volleyball.
Response from the manager Dear Roberta Thank you for your posted review We really Appreciate and are looking forward to see you again Sincerely Chris & Yvonne
The townhouse was perfect for our family of 6! Very comfortable and had everything we needed! The 2 pools were relaxing and perfect for hot days! Our location was farther away from all the amenities but we still had a great time!
Response from the manager Dear Dedrian, Thank you for your posted review and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope that we will see you & your family at your next vacation in Florida. Sincerely Visit America TG & VS Inc Chris & Yvonne
This place was so beautiful I was taken back. The photos on the site are great but when you get there it is so much more. Every bedroom had its own balcony, showing a beautiful view no matter which room you were in. We arrived late, but the local representative, Mary already had our keycode ready for us upon arrival. There were many things to do on the grounds there. There was a tiki bar off the beach which was lovely with entertainment, you could fish, play tennis, basketball, or jog around the area. It was a beautiful peaceful place to be and it was very easy for us to get to the local attractions in the city of Ruskin. The price of this rental was a great deal for everything that it had. I would definitely come again if I come to Florida.
Response from the manager Dear Destiny, Thank you for your posted review we are really blessed to have customers like you and hope that we have the opportunity to have you back at your next vacation to Florida. Sincerely Visit America T.G.&.V.S. Inc. Chris & Yvonne