- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $218 - $252
- Per week:
- $1346 - $1546
3 Full baths
Description from manager
All inclusive pricing, no additional fees, onsite management, hassle free check in and check out process.
Wonderful Waterfront-Gulf Access Newly Built 3 bedroom 3 bath Town home located on an exclusive Caribbean-style waterfront Community. It boasts a 4-Star Private Hotel Resort with Spa & Beauty Saloon services at Bahia Beach, Tampa Bay. **SORRY - NO PETS ALLOWED due to allergies.
The Community is located on 125 Acres of land, has a Private 1/2 mile beach, Hotel-Resort, 2 Waterfront Restaurants with Tiki bar & evening live entertainment, large heated pools, 2-outdoor Jacuzzis, 4-Tennis courts, Volleyballs Court, 2-full service Marina's with 260 boat slips, and 250- foot long fishing pier.
This Townhouse has 4 balconies, which 2 are large balconies with a view of the Waterways & Tampa Bay. Close by at our Private Beach, there is a view of the St. Pete Skyline along with a stunning view of the Sunset setting over the Tampa Bay.
The Home was recently complete updated with solid wood cabinets, new flooring, stainless steel appliances, electronics and all new designer furniture.
The Town House is fully equipped for 10 people, but sleeps 9 comfortably.
- Living Room with sofa group, 1 Queen sofa bed, 50 inch LCD-TV, DVD-CD player, high speed wireless Internet, and a large Balcony #1 with patio dining set & view of Mangroves & Waterways
- Fully equipped Kitchen for 10 and includes Granite counter-tops, Breakfast bar, solid wood Cabinets & stainless steel appliances.
- Dining Area with table and chairs for 8
- Bedroom #2 with a large queen size bed LCD-TV
- Bathroom #2 with a Full Bath, Tub & Walk in Shower & vanity with Balcony #2 with partial view of Waterway & Street-side Community view
- Laundry Room with Washer & Dryer
- Master Bedroom with King size bed, LCD-TV with Balcony #3 with view of Marina, Waterways & Tampa Bay
- Master Bathroom with Tub & separate walk-in shower and vanities
- Bedroom #3 has 1 full size bed & 1 twin size beds, LCD-TV, Balcony#4 with Waterway, Mangroves & Street view
- Bathroom #3 with Tub & shower
- Boats, Golf carts,Jet-skis, Wave Runners, Paddle boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Adult & Child Bicycles, Electric Grills, Fishing rods, Strollers, High chairs, Playpens, Cribs, and Booster seats.
TOURS & ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
- Theme Parks, Fishing Charters, Sunset-Dolphin Cruises, Sailing School, Evening Dinner Cruises, Golf Courses and much more.
GOLD CARD DISCOUNTS:
- Guests who stay with Visit America get the benefit of discounted offers from local restaurants and attractions by presenting our VIP GOLD CARD at select locations.
POPULAR ATTRACTION DISTANCES:
25 minutes drive to Downtown Tampa
23 Minutes drive to St.Pete
35 minutes to Bush Garden
25 minutes drive to Mote Aquarium, Sarasota
22 Minutes drive to Tampa Sea aquarium
7-8 Minutes drive to closest Semi- public-private Golf Course
85 Minutes drive to Disney World
Total Beds: 1 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Full Bed, and 1 Twin, and 1 Queen Sofa Bed
Read more Read less
Interaction with guest
State Tax ID # 20-4221382
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Norwegian, Swedish
About the manager
For the last 10 years we have been running a Full-Service Property Management and Vacation Rental Company. We look forward to working with all our new, existing and potential clientele.View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerPrivate Beach,Waterfront/Gulf-Access Key West style 2b.1.5b.Town House U-3263 Ruskin United States From $139/night Tampa Bay, 2 bdrm 1.5 bth, Private Beach Resort Community, U-3250 Waterfront Ruskin United States From $155/night Tampa Bay, 3b. 3b. Private Beach Resort Community, Waterfront! U-619 Ruskin United States From $190/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This rental can only be paid for online through Vacation Home Rentals using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: Full bed Twin bed
Beds in other rooms: Sofa beds
- Air conditioning
- Shared outdoor pool (heated)
- Private garden
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Secure parking
- Sea view
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Cycling Trips
- Water sports
- Horse riding
- 3 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Ruskin, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (5)
– based on 5 reviews
“A wonderful place to stay!”
My husband, myself and three adult children were looking for a place near Tampa to stay for a week and I found this lovely townhome! The price was very reasonable and the accommodations were fabulous. Very clean and comfortable. Very quiet. I only gave it 4 stars because the stairs were a bit of a problem for me with knee pain. Also, the lack of good restaurants close by was a disappointment. The two at the resort complex were marginal to say the least. That being said, I would not hesitate for even one minute returning to this townhome for a week stay! Thanks for everything!
Response from the manager Dear Karen, thank you we really appreciate your review Yes there is 14 steps with hand rail to reach the living area of the Key West style two story town house building and there is no elevators in the town houses. We are very pleased to hear that you don't hesitate to return for another week vacation. It would be a pleasure to see you again. Sincerely Visit America T G & V S, Inc. Property Management. Chris & Yvonne
Looking for a Nice, Quiet and relaxing location, well your looking in the right place. With all the amenities thats included, you don't need to look any further. I had plenty of room for my guest who attended for a couple nights stay. i definitely will be returning..
Response from the manager Dear Daryl Thank you for your review We appreciate and are blessed to have Guests like you we hope to see you soon for your next Florida Vacation Sincerely Visit America TGVS, Inc. Chris & Yvonne
Absolutely loved the house , the beach was 30 seconds down the road as well as restaurants and other amenities in the resort .We ate at Hooks and The Tiki Restarant that overlooked beach. Everything was amazing , we really enjoyed our stay
Response from the manager Dear Bobbie, Thank you for your posted review we really appreciate your comments and hope to see you at the next time you are vacationing Florida. Visit America T.G.&.V.S. Inc. Property Management , Bahia Beach. Chris & Yvonne
Everything you could want in a condo! Clean, nice,restaurant was fantastic! fully stocked kitchen,pools,grill,easy access, fishing, people were nice.The furniture was new.Washer & dryer. We will definately go back! Bicycles to rent, anything you needed was available.