- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $160 - $176
- Per week:
- $957 - $1037
1 Full bath, 1 Half bath
Description from manager
Romantic Get Away with a Stunning Sunset view over Tampa Bay, Newly Built, 2-story, 2 bedroom 1.5 bath Town house located in an exclusive Caribbean-style Waterfront Community with Private Beach & a 4-Star Private Resort at Bahia Beach, Tampa Bay.
The Community is located on 125 Acres of land, has a Private 1/2 mile beach, 2-Waterfront Restaurants, one with a Beachfront Tiki bar with evening live entertainment, large heated pools, outdoor jacuzzi, 4-tennis courts, basketball court, fitness center, Yacht Harbor, 2 full-service Marina's with 260 boat docks, 250 foot long fishing pier, and much more.
The Town House is fully-equipped for 6 people.
- Private Garage
- Living Room with sofa group, 1 Queen sofa bed
- Kitchen with Granite Counter tops, Breakfast bar, solid wood Cabinets, Fully equipped Kitchen 6.
- Dining Area with table and chairs for 4.
- Half Bathroom with Vanities
- Laundry Room with Washer & Dryer/Iron board /Iron.
- Master bedroom - Queen-size bed, LCD-TV, balcony
- Master bathroom - Tub & Shower and Vanities.
- Bedroom # 2 - Queen-size bed LCD-TV, balcony.
- Boats, Golf carts,Jet-skis, Wave Runners, Paddle boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Adult &-Child Bicycles, Electric Grills, Fishing rods, Strollers, High chairs, Playpens, Cribs, and Booster seats.
TOURS & ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
- ThemeParks, Fishing Charters, Sunset-Dolphin Cruises, Sailing School, Evening Dinner Cruises, Golf Courses and much more.
POPULAR ATTRACTION DISTANCES:
25 minutes drive to Downtown Tampa
45 Minutes drive to St.Pete
35 minutes to Bush Garden
25 minutes drive to Mote Aquarium, Sarasota
22 Minutes drive to Tampa Sea aquarium
7-8 Minutes drive to closest Semi- public-private Golf Course
85 Minutes drive to Disney World
Total Beds: 2 Queens and 1 Queen Sofa Bed
Read more Read less
Interaction with guest
State Tax ID # 20-4221382
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Norwegian, Swedish
About the manager
For the last 10 years we have been running a Full-Service Property Management and Vacation Rental Company. We look forward to working with all our new, existing and potential clientele.View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerBeach-side QUEEN STUDIO SUITE, U-619 Tampa Bay Ruskin United States From $115/night Tampa Bay 3b/3b Townhouse, Private Beach Community U-3232 Ruskin United States From $190/night Tampa Bay, 2brm 2 bth Private Beach Resort Style Community U-3226 Ruskin United States From $139/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This rental can only be paid for online through Vacation Home Rentals using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Beds in other rooms: Sofa beds
- Air conditioning
- Children's pool
- Shared outdoor pool (heated)
- Private garden
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Secure parking
- Pet Friendly
- Sea view
- Staffed property
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Cycling Trips
- Water sports
- Horse riding
- 1 Full bath
- 1 Half bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Ruskin, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (3)
– based on 3 reviews
My family of 5 from Ohio had a GREAT stay for a week in this condo (kids ages 10, 7 & 4). The condo was amazing with everything we needed. The kitchen was fully stocked with everything needed to cook meals! The condo had a dishwasher and washer/dryer combo we used a few times! It was very clean! It was a 5 min walk to the private beach and pool! Both were very nice! We were able to use the private beach, beach chairs and umbrella! The restaurants/bar looked nice, but we chose to eat at our condo. The walk out on the pier was beautiful! My husband fished with our kids off of the pier (fun, but no luck). We saw various fish, dolphins and manatees swimming near. Mary was available by phone whenever needed with checkin, checkout and with questions. There were 2 flights of stairs to get up into the condo, but no problem for my family! Highly recommend! Great time!
Response from the manager Dear Katie with family Thank you for your posted review we are glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again Visit America TG & VS, Inc Property Management Chris & Yvonne