- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $132 - $138
- Per week:
- $819 - $819
1 Full bath
Description from manager
Waterfront Studio-Efficiency at Bahia Beach,Tampa Bay. The Studio is located adjacent to the pools, restaurant & the Private Beach. It has a wonderful View from the balcony over the pool and the bay.
The Community is located on 125 Acres of land, has a Private 1/2 mile beach, Hotel-Resort, 2 Waterfront Restaurants with Tiki bar & evening live entertainment, large heated pools, 2-outdoor Jacuzzis, 4-Tennis courts,Volleyballs Court, 2-full service Marina's with 260 boat slips, and 250 foot long fishing pier.
2nd FLOOR SUITE WITH POOL/WATERWAY VIEW DETAILS:
- Combined Living, Dining, and Bedroom area
- 2 Queen Sizes Beds
- 1 Full Bathroom
- Fully-equipped Kitchenette with glass top stove/ two burners, dish washer, toaster oven, large refrigerator, small freezer, microwave, blender, coffee maker, pots, pans silver ware & dishes.
- Patio area with table & chairs.
- Boats, Golf carts,Jet-skis, Wave Runners, Paddle boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Adult &-Child Bicycles, Electric Grills, Fishing rods, Strollers, High chairs, Playpens, Cribs, and Booster seats.
TOURS & ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
- Theme Parks, Fishing Charters, Sunset-Dolphin Cruises, Sailing School, Evening Dinner Cruises, Golf Courses and much more.
GOLD CARD DISCOUNTS:
- Guests who stay with Visit America get the benefit of discounted offers from local restaurants and attractions by presenting our VIP GOLD CARD at select locations.
POPULAR ATTRACTION DISTANCES:
25 minutes drive to Downtown Tampa
45 Minutes drive to St.Pete
60 Minutes from Clearwater Beach
45-70 Mins from Bradenton and Sarasota Beaches
35 minutes to Bush Garden
25 minutes drive to Mote Aquarium, Sarasota
22 Minutes drive to Tampa Sea aquarium
7-8 Minutes drive to closest Semi- public-private Golf Course
85 Minutes drive to Disney World
Read more Read less
Interaction with guest
State Tax ID # 20-4221382
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Norwegian, Swedish
About the manager
For the last 10 years we have been running a Full-Service Property Management and Vacation Rental Company. We look forward to working with all our new, existing and potential clientele.View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerWaterfront,Gulf Access Luxury 2 bed /1.5 bath, Town House U-466 at Private Beach Ruskin United States From $139/night Private Beach,Waterfront/Gulf-Access Key West style 2b.1.5b.Town House U-3263 Ruskin United States From $139/night Private Beach,Gulf Access 3,b.3b. TOWN HOUSE U-3240, Tampa Bay Ruskin United States From $190/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This rental can only be paid for online through Vacation Home Rentals using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: 2 Queen Beds
- Air conditioning
- Children's pool
- Shared outdoor pool (heated)
- Private garden
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Secure parking
- Staffed property
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- 1 Full bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Ruskin, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (4)
– based on 4 reviews
“Amazing place !!!”
Excellent little apartment with an amazing bay view with a fake beach. I highly recommended this for young couples. Location, Location, Location
Response from the manager Dear Eugene Thank you for your posted review We appreciate Visit America T G & V S, Inc. Property Management Chris & Yvonne Wilenius
“A great weekend getaway!”
3 friends and I stayed here as a staycation and it was worth the money! There were a lot of different things available, everyone was friendly, and it was quiet and relaxing.
Response from the manager Dear Brandi We appreciate your review and are looking forward to see you on your next vacation. Sincerely Visit America T G & V S, Inc. Property Management Chris & Yvonne
“Home Away from Home”
The moment when I first walked in ... I said this place is awesome. The entrance was welcoming and warming. It was essentially designed for a great get away to relax while releasing yr energy to play and unwind. The area was nice and a very romantic setting. Also it was a lovely scenery. It was very secure place that you felt very safe to walk around at night. The restaurant was also within walking distance. You didn't have to leave the proper to have dinner. The price was great and affordable. The condo was very clean and neat. It was also located near by stores.
Response from the manager Dear Merry Thank you for your posted review, we appreciate very much and are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we are looking forward to see you again at your next vacation in Florida Visit America T G VS, Inc. Property Management Chris & Yvonne
Beautiful sunsets over the water. Dolphins playing in the bay within 20feet. Very peaceful. We will definitely go back again next year.
Response from the manager Thank you for your posted review we are glad that you enjoyed your stay and looking forward to see you at your next vacation in Florida Sincere Visit America TG & VS, Inc. Property management Chris & Yvonne