ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT IN BARRA - SALVADOR / BAHIA

Apt view
Apt viewLiving roomSofa bedsBedroomKitchenBathroom
Salvador, Brazil
ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT IN BARRA - SALVADOR / BAHIA
Apartment
1 bedrooms
4 guests
No min stay

Overview Description

Overview

Bedrooms: 1
Bathrooms: 2
Sleeps: 4
Type: Apartment
Per night: $25
Per week: $150
Pets allowed: Yes
Internet: No
Description of the Salvador vacation apartment rental
One bedroom apartment located in the one of the most convenient areas of Salvador.

Mariano Montoni

Area Information
Walking distance to: Porto da Barra Beach, Farol da Barra Beach, Shopping Barra Mall, Restaurants and bars by the beach, and many other 24hs convenience stores. It is also walking distance from the Barra-Ondina Carnaval Parade! Several Stop Bus and taxis around the area. Easy access to the central historic part such as Pelourinho and Mercado Modelo.

About the owner

Owner Profile

Rates

Rates

Begins Ends Week
Night
Weekend
Night
Weekly Monthly Min
Stay
May 04 2016 Jan 31 2017 $25 $25 $150 $600 -
Deposits: 20% of the rent must be paid by PayPall to confirm reservation. The rest of the payment (80%) must be paid in cash when arriving at the apt.
Payment Options: PayPal
Page Views This month: 0 This year: 3 Since listed: 958