- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $1214 - $2133
- Per week:
- $8492 - $14928
7 Unknown types
Description from manager
FARMHOUSE (530 m2):
* 1 entry hall
* 1 dining area with table for 12
* 1 sitting area with sofa bed for 2 people (at extra charge) and small bathroom (with basin, WC and shower), this room has SKY TV SAT, DVD and CD-player.
* 1 fully equipped kitchen
* 1 smaller breakfast kitchen
* 1 TV room with satellite TV
* 1 air-conditioned studio with sofa bed for 2 people (at extra charge)
* 1 air-conditioned double bedroom (the bed cannot be set as twins) accessed by 5 steps and with small bathroom (with basin, WC and shower).
* 1 spacious air-conditioned central living room with three sofas, fireplace, TV
* 2 air-conditioned double bedrooms (the double beds cannot be set as twins), each with en suite bathroom (with shower).
* 1 air-conditioned twin bedroom (the beds can be pushed together) with en suite bathroom (with bathtub with hydro massage).
* 1 air-conditioned master bedroom with a double bed, a decorative fireplace and en suite bathroom (with Jacuzzi tub)
* 1 guest toilet on the corridor
* All bedrooms have the possibility to connect a TV.
* Large garden with BBQ and pizza oven
* Loggia for al fresco dining
* Pool with fitness room by the pool
Please note: Due to the stone steps connecting the two floors, Casale Classico is not suitable for people with walking difficulties. Also the Dependance is not suitable for children and people with walking difficulties.
Surrounded by vineyards and olive groves, Casale Classico is perfect for five couples or an extended family, and the location couldn't be better. Located in the heart of Tuscany's Chianti Classico region and set on an idyllic hillside just 15 minutes from Florence (18 km) and less than an hour from Siena, the villa is within an hour's drive of Lucca, and all of the beautiful hill towns of Chianti are within easy reach. The closest village, Mercatale Val di Pesa, with shops and restaurants, is just 5 minutes away (2 km), and facilities for horseback riding are available nearby (3 km).
The beautiful and spacious property includes the farmhouse (530 m2), a small dependance (40 m2) for two guests which can be opened additionally (to be requested when booking), and an amazing swimming pool in the 1 acre large garden. An unpaved road (1200 metres) leads to the property.
The house was recently restored and the attention to detail and beauty is remarkable. It has beautiful terracotta tile floors and beamed ceilings. The house is divided into two floors and has five bedrooms with five en suite bathrooms. Upon request and for an additional fee, four additional beds can be added bringing the total capacity of the villa to 14 guests.
The manicured lawn is bordered with roses and olive trees, and a shaded stone patio overlooks the pool and is furnished with a long table, comfortable chairs, and a BBQ for al fresco dining watching the sunset.
A few steps away is the beautiful pool with separate circular Jacuzzi tub, surrounded by lounge chairs, tables and umbrellas, and a panoramic view of the Chianti hills. Some steps away there is a pool house with changing room and bathroom with shower.
Additional amenities: 4 mountain bikes for adults and 1 for a child, Airport distance:Florence 25 km Pisa 118 km Rome 290 km, Dog welcome, Electric filter coffee machine, Fitness room by the pool, Iron and iron board, Loggia, Pool: 7 x 15m, Private Chef, Several fireplaces, Stove with oven, Washing machine and dryer
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Are you planning to travel to Italy as a couple or with a group of family and friends? Are you looking to rent a house? In search of that special atmosphere? A place that combines the poetry of yesterday and the comfort of today? At Hidden Italy you will find it. Since 1995 Hidden Italy offers some ...View manager's full profile
This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
Damage deposit: ($1,081.68) €1,000.00
- Please contact the owner
- Air conditioning
- Children's pool
- Private garden
- Housekeeping Included
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Parking Included
- Secure parking
- Pet Friendly
- Solarium or roof terrace
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Cycling Trips
- Horse riding
- 7 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in San Casciano in Val di Pesa, Italy Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.