- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $404 - $736
- Per week:
- $2822 - $5146
7 Full baths
Description from manager
- The EUROP ASSISTANCE INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE.
- The EMMA VILLAS STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday.
- EMMA VILLAS IS AN ITALIAN INCOMING TOUR OPERATOR: BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location.
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY.
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards presented on our website.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES.
THIS VILLA IS AN EXCLUSIVITY OF EMMAVILLAS.COM
WITH EMMA VILLAS YOU HAVE THE INSURANCE POLICY TO COVER PENALTIES IN CASE OF CANCELLATION OF THE STAY INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE OF THE RESERVATION!
RECEPTIVE STRUCTURE. Villa Santa Maria, is a typical country farmhouse dating from the end of 1800, fully restored and placed in the context of a winery estate in the heart of Chiantishire. The house is built totally in stone in accordance with the original design while keeping the wooden beams and bricks in the ceiling, terracotta floors and a travertine staircase.
Security deposit 950.00 €
The main building is built on two levels. The ground floor, features a large living area with fireplace and TV which is connected to dining area and to the fully equipped kitchen. Also on this floor there is a double bedroom, a twin bedroom (with joinable beds) and two bathrooms, one with bath tub and one with shower and a storeroom. The entire ground floor is well connected to the outdoors by traditional French doors. From the ground floor an internal staircase leads to the upstairs which consists of a large living area with sofas and fireplace, three double bedrooms (one with divisible bed) with en-suite bathrooms (one with a bath tub and two with shower).
The park cover an area of about 4 acres of lush olive groves and vineyards. Near the park, there is a rich forest that allows gusts to go for walks in the shade. At the back of the house, equipped with two large sun umbrellas give shade to a table and chairs perfect for lunches and dinners whilst admiring the unique views over the Tuscan Hills; finally,in a large brick paved room are the table tennis and the table football.
The infinity pool, is about 30 meters from the house and is accessed via a staircase. The rectangular shaped pool measures 5 x 15m with a depth varying from 0.90 but 1.40 m. The depuration of the water is by salt. The pool area is equipped with sun beds in order to make the most of the sunny days in complete relaxation. The swimming pool is open from the last Saturday of April till the first Saturday of October.
Read more Read less
About the area
Emma Villas S.r.l.
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Russian
About the manager
We are an Italian Incoming Tour Operator, working in the prestigious villa weekly rental sector in many areas of Italy. Our philosophy A little less than a decade has passed since we began our business to which we have consistently devoted passion, dedication and immense effort, paid back in full b...View manager's full profile
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- To be covered by Payment Protection this rental needs to be paid for online through Vacation Home Rentals using your credit/debit card or PayPal. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- Please contact the owner
- Air conditioning
- Pet Friendly
- DVD player
- High chair
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 7 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in San Gusme, Italy Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (1)
– based on 1 review