- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $4745 - $6319
- Per week:
- $33214 - $44227
13 Full baths
Description from manager
villa is a 13th century independent farmhouse located in an untouched area of land, offering both comfort, luxury and the best of modern conveniences.
Perched on top of a hill in Southern Siena, villa has 360 degree views of the surrounding Tocchi and Basso Merse Reserves.
This is a truly stunning villa with highest quality furnishings and an enormous amount of space both inside and out for guests to relax and enjoy their holiday.
villa offers a wide range of services and amenities including yoga courses, astronomical observation, cooking courses, guided tours, a movie theater and catering service.
Of particular note are the three Roman pools along the back of the house. Each pool is maintained at a different temperature: one is hot, one is lukewarm and one is cold - a true experience for the senses. There is also a large pool in another area of the property for swimming and lounging.
Good news! For a little extra, this property can be booked as a Vill’otelYey! Wait… what is that?
It’s the perfect combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel.What can be arranged?
Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check the 'Extras' tab for all the details.
villa is located in the valleys of the Merse River, south of the province of Siena, close to Montalcino and Pienza. This beautiful region of Tuscany has something for everyone with thermal springs, extraordinary scenery, oodles of history and culture and beautiful beaches a couple of hours away. Oh, and did we mention the WINE?? Tuscany is the top Italian destination for wine buffs with an incredible number of high quality vineyards. Those seeking an active holiday will find incredible hiking and cycling paths to explore.
A short drive away...
Siena (27 km) - For those seeking fantastic food and spectacular art Siena makes a great day trip with a plethora of fabulous restaurants and Gothic architecture. Rivalling Florence for Renaissance palazzi and art, Siena’s churches, galleries and museums could keep you busy for weeks.
- Chiusdino 25 km
- Monteroni D'arbia 24 km
villa sleeps 27 guests.
villa is a farmhouse and can accommodate up to 27 people. It is composed by the main house, a guest house and a guest suite.
Main building (sleep 19)
- Room 8 on the first floor composed by a double room with en-suite bath
- Room 9 on the second floor composed by a superior room with en-suite bathroom with shower and bath, a living room with fireplace opening onto the terrace. Accessible from the suite on the first floor and from the reception. On the first floor, there is a living area with a living room with fireplace opening onto the terrace
- Room 10 on the second floor composed by a double room with en-suite bathroom with shower and bath
- Room 11 on the second floor composed by a double room with en-suite bathroom with shower, a living room with fireplace and access to the stairs leading to the main courtyard
- Room 12 on the second floor composed by a double room with en-suite bathroom with shower, a living room with fireplace and access to the stairs leading to the main courtyard
- Room 5 is a double room with en-suite bathroom with shower and bath
- Room 6 a twin or double room, 4 steps lead the room to the bathroom with bath and shower
- Room 7 a double or twin room with en-suite bathroom with jacuzzi bath and shower
- Room 15 composed by a double room (single occupancy) with bathroom with shower, a small living room and entrance from outside
- Room 1 is a double room with a bathroom with shower and bath with entrance from outside
Guest House (sleep 6)
- Room 3 on the first floor composed by a double room with private bathroom with shower
- Room 2 on the first floor composed by a double room with en-suite bathroom with shower and bath
- Room 4 on the first floor composed by a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower and bath
Guest Suite (sleep 2)
- Room 14 on the first floor composed by a double room with en-suite bathroom with separate bath and shower, a living room with dining area and kitchenette
***Entrance from the courtyard
- Swimming pool (20 x 10 m)
- Three Roman pools (cold, tepid and warm)
- Organic garden with a covered outdoor kitchen run by the staff
- Astronomical Observatory
Security deposit: €2000 payable on arrival
Arrival time: 4.00 pm
Departure time: 10.00 am
Energy costs included?: Included in the rental price
Linen & towels included?: Linen & towels included in the rental price
Pets welcome?: Pets not allowed
Changeover day: Saturday
End of stay cleaning included?: Included in the rental price
Smoking Allowed?: No smoking inside the villa
Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
Heating costs included?: Air conditioning or
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, Hungarian, Norwegian, Russian, Swedish
About the manager
Founded in 2011, Travelopo is a globally recognised holiday rentals specialist, working with the most comprehensive and trusted network of established property managers and local agents across the globe to provide a reliable and relaxing booking experience for every type of traveler. Our impressive...View manager's full profile
Other properties from this manager2 bedroom Villa with Pool, Air Con and WiFi - 5604830 Fiscardo Greece From $0/night 3 bedroom Villa with Air Con and Walk to Beach & Shops - 5806244 Porto San Paolo Italy From $0/night 2 bedroom Villa with Walk to Beach & Shops - 5743824 Baia Verde Italy From $0/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- Please contact the owner
- Bedroom 1: Full bed
Bedroom 2: Full bed
Bedroom 3: Full bed
Bedroom 4: Full bed
Bedroom 5: Full bed
Bedroom 6: Full bed
Bedroom 7: Full bed
Bedroom 8: Full bed
Bedroom 9: Full bed
Bedroom 0: Full bed
Bedroom 1: Full bed
Bedroom 2: Full bed
Bedroom 3: Full bed
Bedroom 4: Full bed
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Private outdoor pool (heated)
- Parking Included
- 13 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in San Lorenzo a Merse, Italy Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.