Traditional Pool Villa in Sani Resort

From $163 / night

Unnamed Road, Sani, Halkidiki 630 77, Greece
Traditional Pool Villa in Sani Resort
5 bedrooms
12 guests
Varies min stay

Overview Description


Bedrooms: 5
Bathrooms: 3
Sleeps: 12
Type: Villa
Per night: €150 - €350
Pets allowed: Yes
Internet: Yes
Description of the Sani vacation villa rental
This unique country house with traditional features and a private swimming pool is part of a plot of land boasting 10 acres of private land, including a beautifully maintained garden of 2 acres, with ancient olive trees. This secluded paradise is situated in the heart of the exclusive Sani Beach Resort.

The property has served as the host's family country house for decades. Its first floor holds a living room with several sofas, an enormous traditional stone fireplace and a large dining table. On the same floor there is a bedroom with its bathroom. Use the fully-equipped kitchen to prepare home cooked meals. The 2nd floor has another living room, a study, and 4 bedrooms. All bedrooms hold built-in closets, and offer access to balconies with amazing views of the garden, the forest and the sea.

A modern gas barbecue is placed on one of the terraces, and a private outdoor children's playground can also be found in the garden. Wi-Fi, a library filled with books and board games, and an antique piano are provided.

Guests will find themselves within a 10-minute walk from the famous white sand beaches of Sani, and a 5 minute walk from the restaurants and shops of the marina. Thessaloniki International Airport is 45 minutes away by car.

A gardener and swimming pool keeper stays in the estate in his own private space with completely different entrance. He will assist you with anything you might need.
Weekly cleaning and house keeping is included in the regular price.
A daily cleaning service and an in-house cook could be arranged at an extra cost.
Exclusive transfers to and from the airport and port can be arranged.

Electra Koutsou

Area Information
he property is set in a huge private plot of land, within the beautiful cosmopolitan Sani Resort of Halkidiki, which is the most exclusive holiday resort in Northern Greece. The resort includes 5 different amazing white sand beaches which are all very well organized and serviced. Staying at my Villa you will be able to have access to all the amenities of the resort, that is access to all the 5 star hotel facilities, such as Michelin star restaurants, bars, spas, shopping centers, cinema, watersports, scuba diving, tennis, basketball, cycling, horseback riding and many many more.

About the owner

Owner Profile

Electra Koutsou

Electra Koutsou

Electra Koutsou

  • School:

    Anatolia College
  • Work:

  • About:

    I am a lively person who loves to socialize, I am interested in interior decoration, landscape gardening, flowers, antiques and all beautiful things around me! I love to travel and I adores spending time on long walks with my dog!...
  • View full profile



Begins Ends Week
Weekly Monthly Min
May 01 2015 May 31 2017 €150 €150 - - 1 Week
May 01 2017 May 31 2017 €200 €200 - - 1 Week
Jul 01 2017 Jul 15 2017 €250 €250 - - 5 Nights
Aug 01 2017 Aug 15 2017 €350 €350 - - 3 Nights
Sep 01 2017 Sep 30 2017 €200 €200 - - 5 Nights
Deposits: A 30% deposit is needed in order to secure the booking. The rest 70% needs to be paid upon arrival of guests
Payment Options: American Express, Cashier's Check, Money Order, PayPal, Personal Check, Visa
Page Views This month: 0 This year: 25 Since listed: 61