Charming House with sea view

Front of the old country house
Front of the old country houseFacadeBedroomInteriorBedroomThe vineyard of the old country houseSea-view terraceSea-view terraceKitchen

From $83 / night

Sant' Agata Sui Due Golfi, Campania, Italy
Charming House with sea view
Apartment
1 bedrooms
3 guests
7 night min

Overview Description

Overview

Bedrooms: 1
Bathrooms: 1
Sleeps: 3
Type: Apartment
Per week: €550 - €750
Pets allowed: Yes
Internet: No
Description of the Sant' Agata Sui Due Golfi vacation apartment rental
Beautiful stone country house from 17th century, located in Sant'Agata sui due Golfi (400 m above sea level), a small and quite town only 10 minutes by car from Sorrento.
"Charming House" has recently been restored with care taken to retain original features. The apartments are set in a magnificent, historical, privately-owned villa, situated only 8 minutes walking distance to the village centre. They have their own private terrace/solarium filled with smelling flowers where you can spend all day relaxing yourselves drinking a bottle of local wine.
Around the villa there is a garden with olive trees, vineyard, fruit trees and private parking.

The access of the Villa is quite narrow therefore we suggest you to come with a small car or use the local busses.

A bit off the beaten path, yet close to everything, at this apartment you will get a glimpse of what it's like to live in the Italian countryside. By the end of the week, you will be saying hello (ciao!) to familiar faces in town.

Isabella Tajani

Area Information
Its panoramic position with sea view makes it the ideal place to stay for those who enjoy nature and relax and it is possible to have wonderful walks along the charming peninsula's landscape as: Crapolla, baia di Ieranto, cala di Mitigliano, Punta Campanella, Marina del Cantone and Recommone. You can also make daily excursions to Positano, Amalfi, Ravello, Pompei, Capri and Ischia.

From Sant'Agata, excellent bus service is available to take you to Sorrento (where you can catch a train to Pompeii/Ercolano/Naples or a boat to Capri) or to the Amalfi Coast. Sant'Agata also provides shops for groceries and other needs, tourist information office, and some very pleasant restaurants.

The terrace of the Villa will offer one of the most beautiful views over the sea and the Amalfi coast. The site, surrounded by orchards and gardens, assures a quiet and relaxing stay. The extraordinarily thick walls keep the interior pleasantly cool during the summertime.

About the owner

Owner Profile

Rates

Rates

Begins Ends Week
Night
Weekend
Night
Weekly Monthly Min
Stay
Sep 01 2016 Dec 31 2016 - - €550 - 1 Week
Jan 01 2017 May 31 2017 - - €550 - 1 Week
May 31 2017 Jun 28 2017 - - €650 - 1 Week
Jun 28 2017 Aug 30 2017 - - €750 - 1 Week
Aug 30 2017 Nov 01 2017 - - €650 - 1 Week
Check In: 3 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.
Deposits: We need an advanced payment (30% of the total sum) at the the reservation. Payment can be made by money transfer. The remaining 70% can be paid cash upon arrival.
Payment Options: Money Order
Page Views This month: 0 This year: 7 Since listed: 773