Sugar-Sand Castle, Dunes of Seagrove Condominium
From $183 / night
|Per week:||$1,283 - $2,565|
Pets allowed: No
• Three bedrooms each with queen-size beds, 3 bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen (with refrigerator w/ice maker, electric stove and self-cleaning oven, dishwasher, microwave, disposal, and trash compactor), living room (with queen-size pullout sleeper sofa), dining area, breakfast bar, and in-unit washer and dryer.
• Air-conditioning, cable television, WiFi Internet, and linens and towels.
• Reserved covered parking and convenient first-level access via adjacent elevator or stairs.
• A large covered balcony with deck furniture and view of both the pools and the coastline.
• Our unit is first in from the end nearest the beach.
When we vacationed in the area, we found a true paradise get-away. This is our favorite spot in the South Walton Beach area. The beach is broad; the sand is white like sugar; and the water is warm and shallow for wading. We knew we'd be coming back frequently, so we bought our Dunes of Seagrove condominium. We know you'll love the area and agree that the Dunes of Seagrove is a little piece of paradise.
The Dunes of Seagrove is located in Seagrove Beach on the scenic Emerald Coast of Florida, between Panama City Beach and Fort Walton Beach. This photograph shows the Dunes of Seagrove viewed across the beautiful blue-green water of the Gulf of Mexico and the brilliant white sugar-sand beach. The Dunes of Seagrove features:
• Onsite check-in, 24-hour customer service, covered parking, and elevator.
• Double swimming pools (heated seasonally), tennis court, exercise room, sauna, steam room, and whirlpool hot-tub.
• Complimentary beach service (seasonal), free Wi-Fi internet access, DVD service, outdoor barbecue grills, and meeting room.
Even with all these amenities, the location is secluded and just a few hundred yards walk along the beach from Deer Lake State Park, with an extensive undeveloped beach. The many nearby area attractions, including shopping, dining, and recreation, are easily accessible via scenic Florida 30A.
About the owner
|Nov 01 2016||Feb 28 2017||-||-||$1,283||-||1 Week|
|Mar 01 2017||Mar 23 2017||-||-||$1,641||-||1 Week|
|Mar 23 2017||Apr 06 2017||-||-||$1,871||-||1 Week|
|Apr 06 2017||May 25 2017||-||-||$1,641||-||1 Week|
|May 25 2017||Jun 29 2017||-||-||$2,336||-||1 Week|
|Jun 29 2017||Jul 06 2017||-||-||$2,565||-||1 Week|
|Jul 06 2017||Aug 03 2017||-||-||$2,336||-||1 Week|
|Jul 08 2017||Aug 04 2017||-||-||$2,336||-||1 Week|
|Aug 03 2017||Sep 07 2017||-||-||$1,641||-||1 Week|
|Aug 04 2017||Sep 08 2017||-||-||$1,641||-||1 Week|
|Sep 07 2017||Oct 31 2017||-||-||$1,524||-||1 Week|
|Sep 08 2017||Oct 31 2017||-||-||$1,524||-||1 Week|
|Nov 01 2017||Dec 31 2017||-||-||$1,283||-||1 Week|
|View all periods|
|Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: Yes|
|Deposits: 15% at booking, 100% 60-120 days prior.|
|Payment Options: American Express, Cashier's Check, Discover, Mastercard, Money Order, Personal Check, Visa|
|Other Fees: Yes.|
Reviews for this vacation condo rental in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
July 23, 2015
Great place to stay. Wish the beach had been a little closer but overall still a great trip.