Star Fish Casita
From $146 / night
|Per week:||$1,020 - $2,650|
Pets allowed: No
These units [Star Fish & Coral Reef] can be rented separately.
Combined, these units are called: Villa Dom Brisa (Sleeps 12)
If one unit is not available, please contact us for the availability of the other!
The décor is beautifully done and so reminiscent of the seashore with starfish and the reef [found only in the Point of Rocks area] themes. It’s clearly “beachy” but luxurious here. The two Casitas, appropriately named “Coral Reef” and “Starfish” in Villa Dom Brisa, are connected by a common entry lanai and combine to offer two fully equipped brand new kitchens allowing limitless dining possibilities.
As you might expect Villa Dom Brisa is truly a decorator’s dream offering beautiful wood floors enhanced with tropical wall colors and white trim. Sleeping accommodations for 12 are provided with two master bedrooms with queen size beds (sleeps 4) and private baths. Two second bedrooms with a total of four twins (sleeps 4) and two separate living rooms with two queen size sofa sleepers (sleeps 4) share two additional bathrooms.
Leather couches, beautiful new décor and flat panel, wall-mounted TV’s abound everywhere [all bedrooms and living areas] make visiting Villa Brisa Marina such a joy for your family and friends. Fine linens, towels and everything else are truly “first class” here. Everything you need for a wonderful experience is here.
Outside you’ll find bicycles and beach equipment and private parking for up to four vehicles. The lush, tropical landscaping up-lighted for special effects at night immediately reminds you of your attraction to Siesta Key Beach, our tropical paradise. Outside private porches and seating are available for those quiet moments you sometimes need or reading if you can find the time. Dual sets of washers and dryers are available in the home. As you sit by the pool in the warm sun relaxing, you’ll struggle with the decision to go down to the Nation’s number 1 beach or perhaps to the south village area, all within easy walking or biking distance of Villa Brisa Marina.
Star Fish Casita is a truly unique vacation home that you, your family and friends will truly enjoy, and sure to be your choice returning year after year.
|Feb 14 2017||Mar 24 2017||-||-||$1,750||-||1 Week|
|Mar 25 2017||Apr 21 2017||-||-||$2,380||-||1 Week|
|Apr 22 2017||Jun 02 2017||-||-||$1,020||-||4 Nights|
|Jun 03 2017||Aug 18 2017||-||-||$1,550||-||1 Week|
|Aug 19 2017||Dec 22 2017||-||-||$1,020||-||4 Nights|
|Dec 23 2017||Dec 29 2017||-||-||$2,150||-||1 Week|
|Dec 30 2017||Dec 31 2017||-||-||$2,650||-||1 Week|
|Jan 01 2018||Jan 05 2018||-||-||$2,650||-||1 Week|
|Jan 01 2018||Jan 27 2018||-||-||$1,020||-||1 Week|
|Jan 06 2018||Feb 02 2018||-||-||$1,020||-||1 Week|
|Feb 03 2018||Mar 16 2018||-||-||$1,750||-||1 Week|
|Mar 17 2018||Apr 13 2018||-||-||$2,380||-||1 Week|
|Apr 14 2018||Jun 08 2018||-||-||$1,020||-||4 Nights|
|Jun 09 2018||Aug 17 2018||-||-||$1,550||-||1 Week|
|Aug 18 2018||Dec 21 2018||-||-||$1,020||-||4 Nights|
|Dec 22 2018||Dec 28 2018||-||-||$2,150||-||1 Week|
|Dec 29 2018||Dec 31 2018||-||-||$2,650||-||1 Week|
|View all periods|
|Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 12 %|
|Deposits: We require 25 % deposit upon booking, and the remaining 75 % 60 days prior to your check-in.|
|Payment Options: American Express, Cashier's Check, Discover, Mastercard, Money Order, PayPal, Personal Check, Visa|
|Other Fees: Please note : cleaning fees and admin fees are not reflected here. Call for a final quote. We update our calendars on our internal reservation system. please call to discuss our availability.. Minimum age to book = 26 No house parties will be accepted! Call us to book your stay! We can also assist you with preparing for your trip with fun activities planned!|
- 1 King Bed
- 2 Twin Beds
- 1 Sofa Bed
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Beach Chairs
- Full Kitchen
- Linens Provided
- Beach Towels
- Parking Included
- Private Pool
- Ceiling Fan
- Gas Grill
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Refrigerator (Full)
- Shopping Area
- Miniature Golf
- Movie Theater
- Grocery Store
- Volleyball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Live Entertainment
- Scuba Diving
- Deep Sea Fishing
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Sarasota, Florida
October 16, 2016
We had a great time once we knew all the logistics of the place. Great weather warm and sunny. My kind of time. Definitely will go again ❤️
Write a review!
Interested in Renting this Property?
Other properties from owner