From $149 / night
|Per week:||$1,045 - $2,750|
Pets allowed: No
Centrally located in the heart of Sarasota, and only minutes away from our world famous Siesta Key Beach, Casa Antigua offers a bright and cheerful retreat with a heated swimming pool and a spectacular vista of one of the most beautiful and old golf courses in Sarasota (though no longer in operation). Perfect for larger families that enjoy the peaceful serenity of their own private sanctuary with beautiful vistas, who love the closeness to not only Siesta Key, but the nightlife of Southside Business District and Downtown Sarasota.
When its time to retire to the bedrooms, everyone enjoys their personal space with plush clean bedding, exceptional pillows, HDTV in every room, and space for personal time and restful slumber. In the master, there is a king size bed that sleeps 2, two guest rooms with queen size beds (sleeps 4 total), and a children's bunk room that sleeps 2. There are two bathrooms and lavish towels are plentifully provided. There are lots of oversized beach towels available as well.
First and foremost, enjoy the benefits of your very own heated swimming pool and breeze. The backyard is completely open and expansive to a gorgeous view of the golf course. There are four bikes awaiting you in the garage. Since we are in the heart of Sarasota, why not take some time to explore our city in all of its greatness? Biking through Gulf Gate is safe and convenient with direct access to the well known 20 mile long biking and walking trail known as the Legacy Trail.
|Dec 31 2016||Jan 27 2017||-||-||$1,045||-||2 Weeks|
|Jan 28 2017||Mar 17 2017||-||-||$2,145||-||1 Month|
|Mar 18 2017||Apr 21 2017||-||-||$2,255||-||1 Month|
|Apr 22 2017||Jun 02 2017||-||-||$1,595||-||1 Week|
|Jun 03 2017||Aug 25 2017||-||-||$1,705||-||2 Weeks|
|Jun 09 2017||Aug 26 2017||-||-||$1,550||-||2 Weeks|
|Aug 26 2017||Sep 29 2017||-||-||$1,155||-||1 Week|
|Aug 27 2017||Sep 30 2017||-||-||$1,050||-||1 Week|
|Sep 30 2017||Dec 22 2017||-||-||$1,155||-||1 Week|
|Oct 01 2017||Dec 16 2017||-||-||$1,050||-||1 Week|
|Dec 17 2017||Dec 23 2017||-||-||$1,750||-||1 Week|
|Dec 23 2017||Dec 29 2017||-||-||$1,925||-||1 Week|
|Dec 24 2017||Dec 30 2017||-||-||$2,750||-||1 Week|
|View all periods|
|Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 12 %|
|Deposits: We require 25 % deposit at booking and the remaining 75% will be due 60 days prior to your check-in.|
|Payment Options: American Express, Cashier's Check, Discover, Mastercard, Money Order, PayPal, Personal Check, Visa|
|Other Fees: Please note : Cleaning fees and admin fees are not reflected here. Call for a final quote. We update our calendars on our internal reservation system. Please call us to discuss our availability. Minimum age to book = 26 No house parties will be accepted! Call us to book your stay! We can also assist you with preparing for your trip with fun activities planned!|
- 1 King Bed
- 2 Queen Beds
- 2 Twin Beds
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Parking Included
- Beach Chairs
- Full Kitchen
- Beach Towels
- Linens Provided
- Private Pool
- Ceiling Fan
- Gas Grill
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Refrigerator (Full)
- Movie Theater
- Grocery Store
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Volleyball Court
- Shopping Area
- Live Entertainment
- Miniature Golf
- Scuba Diving
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Sarasota, Florida
Our stay at Casa Antigua
Our stay at Casa Antigua
December 1, 2016
Loved the location of Casa Antigua. Very peaceful yet only a short drive to shops and beaches. Really enjoyed having a private pool and swam nearly every day (water little bit chilly at start of week but gradually warmed up once heater put on). Very well equipped and spacious. When mentioned we could not find an airer or ironing board the management team very kindly provided both very quickly. There was something wrong with the TV in the family room but we managed to figure out how to get this working each time we switched it on. We do think the sofa in the family room may need replacing as in a couple of spots the sofa dipped! Great to have use of so much beach equipment. We thoroughly enjoyed our 2 week stay at Casa Antigua.
Thanks so much for your lovely review! We appreciate your encouraging feedback and we have already made necessary changes to make your next stay with us that much better! I am also extremely happy to hear that you felt our team was very responsive, as this is one of our main priorities for all of our guests to experience. We do hope you will return to us again soon! Please enjoy our return guest program that now allows you to reserve next year for only $99 down! Until next time!!!
Falls Church, vA and Dallas, TX
July 11, 2016
We really enjoyed our stay and your house is lovely! We enjoyed having water aerobics every day! Plenty of room to spread out in the house.
Write a review!
Interested in Renting this Property?
Other properties from owner