Pelicans Perch

From $121 / night

116 Vista Hermosa Circle, Sarasota, FL 34242
Pelicans Perch
Condo
2 bedrooms
6 guests
Varies min stay

Overview Description

Overview

Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 2
Sleeps: 6
Type: Condo
Per week: $850 - $2,200
Pets allowed: No
Internet: Yes
Description of the Sarasota vacation condo rental
Welcome to Pelicans Perch! This is a gorgeous condominium complex that boasts spectacular amenities as well as a heated pool, only a few minutes walk to the beach access. This property has undergone extensive renovation, which was completed in January. Our winter guests will enjoy the luxury of all brand new EVERYTHING from floor to ceilings!

New hardwood flooring
New kitchen
New bathrooms
Granite counters
Stainless Steel Appliances
New furniture for entire condo
New linens and towels
New kitchenware

This condo will be in pristine sparkling condition. We can't wait to wow you as our guests!

Sleeping arrangements (maximum occupancy is 6):
Master = King Bed
Guest Room = King Bed

Exterior Amenities
Screened lanai, pool, grills, outdoor shower, shuffle board, 1 assigned parking space, close proximity to south village, close proximity to the beach

About the owner

Owner Profile

Availability

Availability Calendar

Rates

Rates

Begins Ends Week
Night
Weekend
Night
Weekly Monthly Min
Stay
Oct 01 2016 Dec 16 2016 - - $850 - 1 Week
Dec 24 2016 Dec 30 2016 - - $2,200 - 1 Week
Dec 31 2016 Jan 27 2017 - - $1,265 - 1 Week
Jan 28 2017 Mar 17 2017 - - $1,750 - 2 Weeks
Mar 18 2017 Apr 21 2017 - - $1,950 - 2 Weeks
Apr 22 2017 Jun 02 2017 - - $1,265 - 1 Week
Jun 03 2017 Aug 25 2017 - - $1,595 - 1 Week
Aug 26 2017 Sep 29 2017 - - $935 - 1 Week
Sep 30 2017 Dec 22 2017 - - $935 - 1 Week
Dec 23 2017 Dec 29 2017 - - $2,200 - 1 Week
View all periods
Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.
Lodging tax: 12%
Deposits: We require 25 % deposit at booking, and the remaining 75 % will be due 60 days prior to check-in.
Payment Options: American Express, Cashier's Check, Discover, Mastercard, Money Order, PayPal, Personal Check, Visa
Other Fees: We update our calendars on our internal reservation system. Please call to discuss our availability. Base rates are listed for each season. Rates will vary within seasons based on holiday weeks, special events, etc. Please inquire to obtain a price quote for your special dates. Minimum age to book = 26 No house parties will be accepted! Call us to book your stay! We can also assist you with preparing for your trip with fun activities planned!

Amenities

Amenities

  • Beds

  • 2 King Beds
  • 1 Sofa Bed
  • Features

  • Air Conditioning
  • Bikes
  • Heating
  • Outdoor Shower
  • Balcony
  • Full Kitchen
  • High Speed Internet
  • Parking Included
  • Beach Chairs
  • Hardwood Floors
  • Linens Provided
  • Private Pool
  • Beach Towels
  • Appliances

  • Coffee Maker
  • Hair Dryer
  • Oven
  • TV (Cable/Satellite)
  • Dishwasher
  • Iron
  • Refrigerator (Full)
  • Toaster
  • Gas Grill
  • Microwave
  • Stove
  • Washer/Dryer
  • Activities

  • Bicycling
    (onsite)
  • Boating
    (1 mile)
  • Shopping Area
    (1 mile)
  • Deep Sea Fishing
    (10 miles)
  • Hiking
    (onsite)
  • Canoeing
    (1 mile)
  • Tennis
    (1 mile)
  • Miniature Golf
    (10 miles)
  • Pool
    (onsite)
  • Fishing
    (1 mile)
  • Volleyball Court
    (1 mile)
  • Movie Theater
    (10 miles)
  • Beach
    (<1 mile)
  • Jet Skiing
    (1 mile)
  • Gym/Fitness Center
    (3 miles)
  • Parasailing
    (10 miles)
  • Grocery Store
    (<1 mile)
  • Kayaking
    (1 mile)
  • Golf
    (5 miles)
  • Park
    (10 miles)
  • Ocean
    (<1 mile)
  • Live Entertainment
    (1 mile)
  • Aquarium
    (10 miles)
  • Sailing
    (10 miles)
  • Snorkeling
    (<1 mile)
  • Restaurant
    (1 mile)
  • Bowling
    (10 miles)
  • Scuba Diving
    (10 miles)
See all

Reviews

Reviews for this vacation condo rental in Sarasota, Florida

Be the first person to review this property!

Interested in Renting this Property?

Page Views This month: 22 This year: 680 Since listed: 680
Last updated: October 20, 2016

Contact Owner

From
$121 / night
Getting your price...

Tips

Be sure to share:

  • Some info about you
  • Who is coming with you?
  • What brings you to Sarasota?
  • What about this home interests you?
Tips
Loading

Owner Profile

The Cottages

The Cottages

800-385-1499

Other properties from owner