Coconut Bayou Cottage

From $168 / night

6544 Sabal Drive, Sarasota, FL 34242
Coconut Bayou Cottage
Cottage
3 bedrooms
10 guests
7 night min

Overview Description

Overview

Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 2
Sleeps: 10
Type: Cottage
Per week: $1,175 - $4,400
Pets allowed: No
Internet: Yes
Description of the Sarasota vacation cottage rental
Welcome to Coconut Bayou Cottage! This uniquely configured private home [Casita Bayou and Casita Coco] is the perfect escape for you and your family and friends. This gorgeous beachy getaway comfortably sleeps 10! The property has recently been updated with new furnishings, and completely renovated to included a brand new heated pool in the backyard!

The 3BR/ 2BA spacious floor plan includes 2 king beds and a sofa sleeper in one unit [Casita Bayou] and 1 king and sofa sleeper in the other unit [Casita Coco], making this home roomy enough for 10! Additionally there is a fully equipped kitchen, and washer/dryer for each unit. The larger unit also features a screen-in lanai. Both patios have a grill for dining and entertaining by the pool! If you want to stay connected there are 4 flat screen TVs, cable television, free Wi-Fi, and a telephone.

About the owner

Owner Profile

Availability

Availability Calendar

Rates

Rates

Begins Ends Week
Night
Weekend
Night
Weekly Monthly Min
Stay
Oct 01 2016 Dec 23 2016 - - $1,250 - 1 Week
Dec 24 2016 Dec 30 2016 - - $2,700 - 1 Week
Dec 31 2016 Jan 06 2017 - - $4,400 - 1 Week
Jan 07 2017 Jan 27 2017 - - $1,870 - 1 Week
Jan 28 2017 Mar 17 2017 - - $3,630 - 1 Week
Mar 18 2017 Apr 21 2017 - - $4,070 - 1 Week
Apr 22 2017 Jun 02 2017 - - $1,870 - 1 Week
Jun 03 2017 Aug 25 2017 - - $2,530 - 1 Week
Jun 07 2017 Aug 26 2017 - - $2,300 - 1 Week
Aug 26 2017 Sep 29 2017 - - $1,375 - 1 Week
Aug 27 2017 Sep 30 2017 - - $1,175 - 1 Week
Sep 30 2017 Dec 22 2017 - - $1,375 - 1 Week
Dec 23 2017 Dec 29 2017 - - $2,970 - 1 Week
View all periods
Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.
Lodging tax: 12 %
Deposits: We require 25 % deposit upon bookin, and the remaining 75 % will be due 60 days prior to your check-in.
Payment Options: American Express, Cashier's Check, Discover, Mastercard, Money Order, PayPal, Personal Check, Visa
Other Fees: Please note : Cleaning fees and admin fees are not reflected here. Call for a final quote. We update our calendar on our internal reservation system. Please call to discuss our availability. Minimum age to book : 26 No house parties will be accepted! Call us to book your stay. We can also assist you with preparing for your trip.

Amenities

Amenities

  • Beds

  • 3 King Beds
  • 2 Sofa Beds
  • Features

  • Air Conditioning
  • Full Kitchen
  • Lanai
  • Patio
  • Beach Chairs
  • Heating
  • Linens Provided
  • Private Pool
  • Beach Towels
  • High Speed Internet
  • Outdoor Shower
  • View (Water)
  • Bikes
  • Kayak
  • Parking Included
  • Appliances

  • Ceiling Fan
  • Gas Grill
  • Oven
  • TV (Cable/Satellite)
  • Coffee Maker
  • Hair Dryer
  • Refrigerator (Full)
  • Toaster
  • Dishwasher
  • Microwave
  • Stove
  • Washer/Dryer
  • Activities

  • Bicycling
    (onsite)
  • Kayaking
    (<1 mile)
  • Jet Skiing
    (1 mile)
  • Miniature Golf
    (10 miles)
  • Fishing
    (onsite)
  • Live Entertainment
    (<1 mile)
  • Tennis
    (1 mile)
  • Movie Theater
    (10 miles)
  • Hiking
    (onsite)
  • Ocean
    (<1 mile)
  • Volleyball Court
    (1 mile)
  • Parasailing
    (10 miles)
  • Pool
    (onsite)
  • Restaurant
    (<1 mile)
  • Gym/Fitness Center
    (3 miles)
  • Park
    (10 miles)
  • Beach
    (<1 mile)
  • Shopping Area
    (<1 mile)
  • Golf
    (5 miles)
  • Sailing
    (10 miles)
  • Boating
    (<1 mile)
  • Snorkeling
    (<1 mile)
  • Bowling
    (10 miles)
  • Scuba Diving
    (10 miles)
  • Canoeing
    (<1 mile)
  • Grocery Store
    (1 mile)
  • Deep Sea Fishing
    (10 miles)

See all

Reviews

Reviews for this vacation cottage rental in Sarasota, Florida

Be the first person to review this property!

Interested in Renting this Property?

Page Views This month: 3 This year: 298 Since listed: 298
Last updated: July 26, 2016

Contact Owner

From
$168 / night
Getting your price...

Tips

Be sure to share:

  • Some info about you
  • Who is coming with you?
  • What brings you to Sarasota?
  • What about this home interests you?
Tips
Loading

Owner Profile

The Cottages

The Cottages

1-800-385-1499

Other properties from owner