- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $3480 - $4358
- Per week:
- $24359 - $30506
2 Unknown types
Description from manager
The main house sleeps up to 16 people in 7 double bedrooms (beds 170 x 190 cm) and one twin bedroom. The villa is fully air-conditioned, measures 535 sqm and is laid out on three floors.
* Reading room with garden view
* Living room with fireplace and dining area with table for 16-20 people
* Two toilet rooms
* Spacious professional kitchen opening towards a courtyard featuring BBQ and a shaded area for al fresco dining
* Suite West features a sitting room with fireplace, two double bedrooms, both with en suite bathroom with shower and walk-in closet.
* Suite East consists of a spacious sitting room with study area, double bedroom and a twin bedroom, both communicating with a bathroom with shower.
* Four junior suites, all with large panoramic windows, sitting/TV area and en suite bathroom with shower
Two cottages sleep 2 people each and open towards a patio. Please note that these two accommodations although very comfortable are simpler and not of the same standard as the other bedrooms and bathrooms located in the main villa. To ensure full privacy the cottages can be rented only together with the villa.
* Cottage 1 (wheelchair accessible): 1 double bedroom, 1 bathroom (shower), living room - TV WiFi
* Cottage 2: 1 double bedroom, 1 bathroom (shower), living room - TV WiFi
Next to the house there is an annex with a professional laundry, external covered gym and wellness area with sauna, Turkish bath, relaxation area with beds and a massage area.
* Tennis court
* Bowling Green
* Fenced property
* 25 acres of land with olive trees, vines and cypresses surround the garden with fascinating panoramic views
* Large infinity pool with Roman steps
* Travertine-paved sunbathing area, equipped with deckchairs, sunbeds, tables, a hammock protected by large umbrellas
* Shaded parking area is about 100 meters from the house plus a large parking area in front of the house
Luxury villa with stunning design
At the end of white unpaved road, in the heart of the Tuscan countryside south of Siena, just outside the charming borgo of Sarteano is La Dimora, an 18th century farmhouse, now converted into a high tech luxury villa of refined quality.
Located between Val di Chiana and the Val d’Orcia La Dimora is the perfect location to explore Montepulciano, Chiusi, Pienza, Montalcino, Chianciano Terme, San Casciano dei Bagni and many other places of timeless charm. Sarteano, with its old medieval town walls, is just ten minutes away.
The respect of Tuscan traditional materials like stone, wood, and terracotta combined with modern design offers guests all they need for a perfect stay. The adjoining annex features a fitness area with a gym and a wellness room, equipped with sauna and Turkish bath.
The bedrooms are spacious with large windows and private bathrooms. The green space outside (25 acres/10 ha) features a panoramic swimming pool, a tennis court and a bowling green.
To maintain the taste of authentic tradition La Dimora is committed to organic farming: excellent extra-virgin olive oil, wine, along with other products like Vin Santo (sweet white dessert wine), organic preserves and jams can be tasted in the fabulous multi-function room next to the house. Cook service cooking classes or additional domestic staff are available upon request.
Additional amenities: Audio and video on demand in all TVs, Bikes, Bowling green, Full Kitchen, Gym equipment with cyclette tapis roulant and multi-function bench, I-Pad home control system of lighting climate, Music/video projector in the living area, PC, fax and printer, telephone, Pool: 17 x 4.5m, depth from 1 to 1.40m / infinity pool, Professional laundy with washing machine and dryer, Shaded parking, Stereo with CD player and cable radio in the common areas, Stove with oven, Tennis court, Wellness area with sauna, Wood oven
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, German, Italian
About the manager
Are you planning to travel to Italy as a couple or with a group of family and friends? Are you looking to rent a house? In search of that special atmosphere? A place that combines the poetry of yesterday and the comfort of today? At Hidden Italy you will find it. Hidden Italy is a small and personal...View manager's full profile
This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
Damage deposit: ($3,479.73) €3,000.00
- Please contact the owner
- Air conditioning
- Private garden
- Housekeeping Included
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Parking Included
- Secure parking
- Pet Friendly
- Solarium or roof terrace
- Staffed property
- Towels provided
- Wheelchair users
- Wi-Fi available
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Washing machine
- Cycling Trips
- 2 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Sarteano, Italy Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.